What's new

Iranian Backed Hazara Militia Shoots Down an Afghan Military Helicopter in Maidan Wardak Province

the alevis have that connection. not the sunnis.

hamas are desperate. they will accept help from anyone.
You still don't get it ? If father of all headcutting cannibals around the world (Saudi) announced anti-US policy tomorrow Iran would seriously consider a strategic friend-partnership.

If Iran truly decides to fight against the Taliban, which I highly doubt it for apparent reasons, it will be a proxy war where Iran will mobilize and heavily arm Afghan militias against them, particularly in the western regions of Afghanistan close to the border with Iran. Give $200/month to unemployed Afghans and promise them that they will rule over parts of Afghanistan as well as other benefits and you'll have a militia that can fight the Taliban on the ground. Iran could also make deals with ANA against them. And it will be easy for Iran to support them on the ground with money and weapons because we are a neighboring country.
Yup NATO+other regional players would be just sitting idle,it's not Iraq,Syria or Yemen where Shia population makes up a consider %.Any such act means Hazaras are in grave danger of being killed.

Yup NATO+other regional players would be just sitting idle,it's not Iraq,Syria or Yemen where Shia population makes up a consider %.Any such act means Hazaras are in grave danger of being killed.
Shia people make up about 10% of the Syrian population. As for Afghanistan, estimates vary from 13% to 20%. So, as a matter of fact, Shia people make up a larger percentage of the population in Afghanistan than Syria.

But that's not the issue. Shia people are non-existent in Gaza and Hamas has the strongest ties with Iran more than any other country. It's all about regional interests at the end of the day. But as I said, I believe that Iran's regional interests are served better with the status quo.
the alevis have that connection. not the sunnis.

hamas are desperate. they will accept help from anyone.
The Alawites are about 10% of the population in Syria. Yeah, Hamas are desperate. But do you think other Afghan militant groups and warlords are not desperate?

If Iran can have militants next to Israel, what makes you think that Afghanistan is so out of reach for proxy warfare?

Anyway, I don't understand why we are even discussing this now. I have reiterated several times that the status quo is pretty good for Iran and the Taliban happen to be fighting aligned with our interests.

The whole NATO forces were present in Ain Al Assad especially Norway men. Guess what, they were all wetting their pants.

Shia people make up about 10% of the Syrian population. As for Afghanistan, estimates vary from 13% to 20%. So, as a matter of fact, Shia people make up a larger percentage of the population in Afghanistan than Syria.
In Syria they control everything,still when push came to shove they needed shia mercenaries from all over the world and Russian Air Power for saving themselves.Hazaras have nothing in comparison to them.
The whole NATO forces were present in Ain Al Assad especially Norway men. Guess what, they were all wetting their pants.
That's still a better deal in return for killing top persian poster boy.
But do you think other Afghan militant groups and warlords are not desperate?
Afghanistan has two kind of warlords,those who are on NATO payroll and those who unite to form Taliban.
None of them have luxury of walking away from their bosses.

In Syria they control everything,still when push came to shove they needed shia mercenaries from all over the world and Russian Air Power for saving themselves.Hazaras have nothing in comparison to them.

That's still a better deal in return for killing top persian poster boy.
Your understanding of Syrian and Iraqi war is completely sectarian thats why you go wrong all the time.

Here, this guy is representative of Iraqi sunnis

Syrian sunnis are no different.

That's because they were fighting mercenaries from all over the world + NATO (Turkey included) + Israel + Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Syria's terrain is totally different from Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a landlocked mountainous country. It's very rich in mineral resources, but since its infrastructure is extremely underdeveloped, even looting those resources require huge investments and returns will be made in long term. Very few countries in the world can manage to do that and except the United States, no country is stupid enough to get involved in the mess in Afghanistan for that. What I'm trying to get at is that you cannot really compare the war in Syria with the war in Afghanistan. They're completely different wars of different natures and for different reasons.

Your understanding of Syrian and Iraqi war is completely sectarian thats why you go wrong all the time.

how long do you think he was going to last in iraq if he didnt kiss iran's a*s? my bet is not even 24 hours.

Syrian sunnis are no different.
I followed these both Wars. US has generously provided Iran foothold where ever it went in Gulf.It's about time both natural allies should announce their alliance when it comes to fighting evil Jehadi Muslims.

how long do you think he was going to last in iraq if he didnt kiss iran's a*s? my bet is not even 24 hours.
Huh, fking moron.
I followed these both Wars. US has generously provided Iran foothold where ever it went in Gulf.It's about time both natural allies should announce their alliance when it comes to fighting evil Jehadi Muslims.
We will see

That's because they were fighting mercenaries from all over the world + NATO (Turkey included) + Israel + Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
NATO and US were on Iranian side when major offensive was started,if not for them Iraq would have fallen into ISIS hands.
USAF saved the day.

NATO and US were on Iranian side when major offensive was started,if not for them Iraq would have fallen into ISIS hands.
USAF saved the day.
You are mixing up things. You were discussing Syria, and now you're talking about Iraq. Two different countries. Different situations.

Back
Top Bottom