What's new

Iranian Backed Hazara Militia Shoots Down an Afghan Military Helicopter in Maidan Wardak Province

USA is the common enemy. Not all Talibs would accept peace with American invaders. I count on them

Taliban, Tajiks and Uzbek won't accept Iranian backed proxies doing what they did in Syria

Americans for Taliban are a temporary nuisance. They believe they have won the war and Americans would leave sooner or later. Pashtuns, Tajiks and Uzbek hate each other but not because of religion. All are hanafi sunnis in case you don't know. They hate each other based on ethnic rivalry and politics

Iranian messing in Afghanistan would give this a war a religious angle. Till now it is mostly ethnic and political

oh yeah? and what is that?
Dry f#king Americans 😁
Taliban, Tajiks and Uzbek won't accept Iranian backed proxies doing what they did in Syria
Wrong, its a Long time we are negotiating with them.
They will follow us, at least, a fraction of them who want the invading forces out of their lands.

Americans for Taliban are a temporary nuisance. They believe they have won the war and Americans would leave sooner or later
Let them stay then, that's what I call intiqaame sakht. More dead American, Bigger smile on our face.
O
Iranian messing in Afghanistan would give this a war a religious angle. Till now it is mostly ethnic and political
On the contrary, it can end religious rift in Afghanistan allowing forces to unite.

Americans for Taliban are a temporary nuisance. They believe they have won the war and Americans would leave sooner or later. Pashtuns, Tajiks and Uzbek hate each other but not because of religion. All are hanafi sunnis in case you don't know. They hate each other based on ethnic rivalry and politics

The only one who is trying very hard to give it a sectarian colour is you only :lol:

as if Taliban is going to let that happen. but hey, if Iran wants to fight a war against Taliban and lose like NATO did, then i dont mind.
Apple and oranges. NATO did not fight a proxy war with the Taliban. NATO has not been formed to fight in an asymmetric war in mountains. And NATO countries are located thousands of kilometers away and can't care less about who controls where in Afghanistan as long as they hold regions of economic and political importance. NATO is not there to ensure that Afghanistan will reach peace and stability, they're there to steal Afghanistan's mineral resources and control a country neighboring both Iran and China and they have currently achieved what they want.

If Iran truly decides to fight against the Taliban, which I highly doubt it for apparent reasons, it will be a proxy war where Iran will mobilize and heavily arm Afghan militias against them, particularly in the western regions of Afghanistan close to the border with Iran. Give $200/month to unemployed Afghans and promise them that they will rule over parts of Afghanistan as well as other benefits and you'll have a militia that can fight the Taliban on the ground. Iran could also make deals with ANA against them. And it will be easy for Iran to support them on the ground with money and weapons because we are a neighboring country.

Anyway, I can't care less for the war in Afghanistan. The status quo is not bad for Iran and I don't see why it should change. Chaos in Afghanistan means a new wave of immigration to Iran and our economy can't support more refugees. We are already hosting 4 million refugees in Iran. We can't host more.

Is that why Iranians are trending in support of Alipoor on social media?

I know Afghans very well. I know what disastrous impact your interference in Afghanistan can bring for even Pakistan
Long overdue. We should've done that a Long time ago. With martyrdom of general Soleimani, all the barriers are removed.

If he truly joins Taliban then we are apparently preparing for bhai bhai with Talibs?!!!

Afghan government is an American puppet no doubt about that. If they Align their interests then RIP government of Afghanistan lmao.
In war there are no friendships. There are only interests between factions and even alliances are only temporary.

Apple and oranges. NATO did not fight a proxy war with the Taliban. NATO has not been formed to fight in an asymmetric war in mountains. And NATO countries are located thousands of kilometers away and can't care less about who controls where in Afghanistan as long as they hold regions of economic and political importance. NATO is not there to ensure that Afghanistan will reach peace and stability, they're there to steal Afghanistan's mineral resources and control a country neighboring both Iran and China and they have currently achieved what they want.

If Iran truly decides to fight against the Taliban, which I highly doubt it for apparent reasons, it will be a proxy war where Iran will mobilize and heavily arm Afghan militias against them, particularly in the western regions of Afghanistan close to the border with Iran. Give $200/month to unemployed Afghans and promise them that they will rule over parts of Afghanistan as well as other benefits and you'll have a militia that can fight the Taliban on the ground. Iran could also make deals with ANA against them. And it will be easy for Iran to support them on the ground with money and weapons because we are a neighboring country.

Anyway, I can't care less for the war in Afghanistan. The status quo is not bad for Iran and I don't see why it should change. Chaos in Afghanistan means a new wave of immigration to Iran and our economy can't support more refugees. We are already hosting 4 million refugees in Iran. We can't host more.

sure, some of what you said is factual. but a majority sunni country like afghanistan is never going to be a vassal state of iran. on top of that, as if a sunni majority country like Pakistan is actually going to let iran move into afghanistan.

The only one who is trying very hard to give it a sectarian colour is you only :lol:

He’s not wrong. Your arabs friends would be the first ones to come swooping in to the disenfranchised groups and offer that angle. They would be pumping in oil money and then you and them would have another power struggle, but this time on your own borders.

As a neighboring country we want peace in Afghanistan because they have been in war for too long. The Afghan people need a rest from violence.

He’s not wrong. Your arabs friends would be the first ones to come swooping in to the disenfranchised groups and offer that angle. They would be pumping in oil money and then you and them would have another power struggle, but this time on your own borders.

As a neighboring country we want peace in Afghanistan because they have been in war for too long. The Afghan people need a rest from violence.
Our Arab friends? Hamas and Islamic Jihad of Palestine is One of them. I can't find any sect in this anti Israeli alliance of ours. If you found then you need to look again.

sure, some of what you said is factual. but a majority sunni country like afghanistan is never going to be a vassal state of iran. on top of that, as if a sunni majority country like Pakistan is actually going to let iran move into afghanistan.
Syria is a Sunni majority country that has had strong ties with Iran for decades. Hamas is a Sunni organization that has strong ties with Iran. The only reason for Iran getting involved in Afghanistan would be to go against the US forces in there. At the moment, the Taliban are fighting against them. So, why should Iran want to fight against the Taliban when our interests seem to be aligned against the coalition forces and the Taliban currently pose no threat to us? That doesn't make much sense. Does it?

Back to the news, there are reports that Alipoor has been killed in a military operation by ANA.

Back
Top Bottom