What's new

Gunmen shoot dead ‘fearless’ Afghan woman ex-lawmaker

By your standards I would say there is not a single Muslim out there.
Every single one of us fail at our values.
Some more than others.

Everything you mentioned in that last paragraph happens in Pakistan too, only difference is that we hypocritically pretend it doesn't.

Heh, I just grew up :)

How many people from your family or your neighborhood in Pakistan go around shooting women in the head?

Let’s keep this all the way real, homeboy..

By your standards I would say there is not a single Muslim out there.
Every single one of us fail at our values.
Some more than others.

Everything you mentioned in that last paragraph happens in Pakistan too, only difference is that we hypocritically pretend it doesn't.

Heh, I just grew up :)

It happens everywhere it's the nature of humanity, but also why we need to make a stand, if we as Muslims can't promote our faith, values and solutions to issues that we have already been given answers to then what use is it to declare yourself a Muslim

Stop this larping about Quran and Sunnah.

You worship white culture and liberalism, and constantly degrade Islam, at least be a man and say your opinion straight up instead of twisting what you think.

And I've already made my views clear on what Pakistan's very foundation indicates it to be - it is a semi-secular Muslim state.

Says the guys thinking it's okay to harass women for not agreeing with him.
Show me where that is okay in Islam and I will immediately convert to your version of Islam.

How many people from your family or your neighborhood in Pakistan go around shooting women in the head?

Let’s keep this all the way real, homeboy..
Like you I live in the west, we have laws. Now how may times does it happen in Pakistan? Hard to say since we don't even keep decent records. But we can all agree it's a lot more than most other places.

Ah yes lying, must be in your version of Islam so it's halal I guess.
Not a lie. You made it very clear and even made a comparison to Japanese samurai culture claiming it was like a religion to them. Clearly insinuating you want to shed religion entirely from society.

If you are against Islam, say it explicitly like a man. But this twisting of my ideology vs your ideology - when your ideology is no Islam at all, is obnoxious.

Not that ANY of what you suggest is implementable in Pakistan anyway though, you simply fail to understand the core foundation for it's existence and the nature of the people.

Last edited:
It's the last stand of humanity against a deviancy being purposefully spread across the world, Islam is the last bastion
Islam is the last bastion? The questions is though,if it's the correct faith. Muslims will say it is. Therefore for Muslims it is Islam that is the last bastion of human civilization. However,for us it's Eastern Orthodoxy. For some others it's...something else.

Not a lie. You made it very clear and even made a comparison to Japanese samurai culture claiming it was like a religion to them. Clearly insinuating you want to shed religion entirely from society.

If you are against Islam, say it explicitly like a man. But this twisting of my ideology vs your ideology - when your ideology is no Islam at all, is obnoxious.

Not that ANY of what you suggest is implementable in Pakistan anyway though, you simply fail to understand the core foundation for it's existence and the nature of the people.
If you are not lying, quote were I said we need to copy ALL western culture. It will be easy since we are on a public forum. We both know you can't and that you are lying so once again... your version of Islam and mine are different. In my version lying is haram, yours.... clearly it's not.
The funny thing is, of the two of us, I have consistently been more Muslim then you. I don't lie about others, I don't harass women, I don't drop racial slurs. You have done ALL those things and yet you think my faith is suspect.
I will throw one more thing to prove I am a better Muslim, I don't cast doubt onto others about their faith as my sunnah says that is also wrong. You on the other hands.... well we both seem to follow different versions of Islam.

What is more worrying,is that there actually people here who want a mullah regime in Pakistan (although they don't say it openly)and praise the Taliban in various posts. Some of them say they only care about how American imperialism was defeated or how the West lost,but they actually praise the Taliban and say stuff like "they're not bad people,they are just very conservative" or "their country,their rules". I wonder,if most of them are just idiots who say all that while enjoying a free and nice life in Pakistan or another country,usually a much more developed one...how many then could actually evolve into pontential TTP goons? Such ideologies should be banned from society.

Who does that here? Only some Pakistani pashtuns are sympatizers of Taliban on PDF because of ethnicity and culture. Remember Taliban follow their own cultural norms known as pashtunwali which they like to think is similar to Islamic law.

If only NATO worked to partition Afghanistan, then Taliban would be restricted to actual Afghanistan shown in this map.

partition.png

FQvT58nXwAIIMqC.png:large

And North Korea is a democracy. What exactly is Islamic about Afghanistan or Pakistan?
Good question, I have asked this before but no one gives me a straight answer.
What is an Islamic Republic?
I am looking for a definition.

Who does that here? Only some Pakistani pashtuns are sympatizers of Taliban on PDF because of ethnicity and culture. Remember Taliban follow their own cultural norms known as pashtunwali which they like to think is similar to Islamic law.
MultinaniGuy is one I think. I've seen others too,but I don't remember the names right now. But I've seen people praise the Taliban and such ideologies,as they consider them "Islam".

Good question, I have asked this before but no one gives me a straight answer.
What is an Islamic Republic?
I am looking for a definition.
You're asking questions people don't like...

MultinaniGuy is one I think. I've seen others too,but I don't remember the names right now. But I've seen people praise the Taliban and such ideologies,as they consider them "Islam".

The problem is people like you who are islamophobes and use Taliban as shied.

Taliban follow their own culture, for them culture is first. You likely also think they are implemented extreme version of Islam, not true. There is only one Islam. Not very liberal by modern LGBT+++++ western standard but hardly anything like Taliban.

Right?
I asked that question in good faith, I wanted to see what people's idea of an Islamic republic was so we can have a productive dialogue. All I got was abuse and name calling. Why is it that the people who pretend to be the most pious also are the first to be abusive?
Could it be due to them not being able to put their ideology up to scrutiny and so want to protect their fragile ego by throwing abuse?

If you are not lying, quote were I said we need to copy ALL western culture. It will be easy since we are on a public forum. We both know you can't and that you are lying so once again... your version of Islam and mine are different. In my version lying is haram, yours.... clearly it's not.
The funny thing is, of the two of us, I have consistently been more Muslim then you. I don't lie about others, I don't harass women, I don't drop racial slurs. You have done ALL those things and yet you think my faith is suspect.
I will throw one more thing to prove I am a better Muslim, I don't cast doubt onto others about their faith as my sunnah says that is also wrong. You on the other hands.... well we both seem to follow different versions of Islam.
Not once have I claimed to be a "better" Muslim than you because I'm not insecure to even think like that, neither am I egotistical enough to compare my "Muslimness" with others, only insecure clowns like you who obviously are against Islam but are too cowardly to openly say it would do such thing.

Be a man and say your opinion explicitly instead of beating around the bush.

If only NATO worked to partition Afghanistan, then Taliban would be restricted to actual Afghanistan shown in this map.

partition.png

FQvT58nXwAIIMqC.png:large
I wouldn't use a map including a "Pashtunistan" - that would probably backfire

The problem is people like you who are islamophobes and use Taliban as shied.
Why am I an "islamophobe"? Because I am a Christian Orthodox? What makes you say that?

Taliban follow their own culture, for them culture is first. You likely also think they are implemented extreme version of Islam, not true. There is only one Islam. Not very liberal by modern LGBT+++++ western standard but hardly anything like Taliban.
You're the typical Taliban apologetic. That's the kind of people I was talking about earlier.

Taliban apologetic? lmao
You say there is only one Islam. Ok man. Does that mean Salafi Islam is the same? Does that mean wahabbism is nice? Deobandi ideology is ok? The Lal Masjid mullahs and defenders were "innocent victims"?

Back
Top Bottom