What's new

Iranian Backed Hazara Militia Shoots Down an Afghan Military Helicopter in Maidan Wardak Province

that in recent days has joined Taliban in fight against Afghanistan government and there establishment, his true reason to join Taliban is yet to be known.
That's very strange. Didn't Taliban massacre thousands of Hazaras in a week? If true, that's a very interesting turn of events.

That's very strange. Didn't Taliban massacre thousands of Hazaras in a week? If true, that's a very interesting turn of events.
agreed, when i heard the news to took me by surprise.

Kojai dadash lol. Rabete bargharar shode iran ham umadan. Chandta sigheyi ham gereftan :lol:
I know that the Taliban visited Iran recently, but I'm talking about Afghan Hazaras. It's kind of hard to imagine that they would gang up with the group that killed their people in thousands against the Afghan government that was neutral about them I think.

our intelligence agency say Alipoor is a well trained and respected and popular Shia commander also known as Sword Commander with alot of followers that in recent days has joined Taliban in fight against Afghanistan government and there establishment, his true reason to join Taliban is yet to be known.
If he truly joins Taliban then we are apparently preparing for bhai bhai with Talibs?!!!

Afghan government is an American puppet no doubt about that. If they Align their interests then RIP government of Afghanistan lmao.

why would Iran sell - give weapons to target Afghanistan army they are not Iran or IRGC enemies Iran has given sophisticated weapons to its friends before but not an Iranian made weapon that can be track back to Iran, weapons almost every time have completely new looks just like missile 358, I can't blame Iran as of now, there is little to no evidence at this point

Perhaps this is Iranian retaliation for the killing of their scientists, troops in Syria and general in Iraq, but on the ANA instead of foreign troops. Or the Iranians are staking a claim for the Shia majority part of Afghanistan when they think the whole house of cards is collapsing.

US,Russia,China, and Pakistan are having a 'peace summit' in moscow between the taliban and afghan government.

there is 1 notable country missing in this. a country that has a massive border with, and feels the burden of milions of afghan refugees and the costs and problems associated with it...

Iran has never should any geopolitical interest in afghanistan. But it cant afford to sit around as a passenger while wahabis run around slaughtering shias, Iranian diplomats, and opening terrorist spaces for sauds and zionists to attack.

IRan must use the hazaras and shias as allies to carve out a zone of influene for itself in afghanistan. The fatemyoun division in afghanistan is the perfect blueprint. we need an IRGC shia strongman to rule over the shias in afghanistan.

by looking at the video i can tell you some things if you are interested first of all it's not a MANPAD bcz MANPADs have soiled fuel smoke you cant see any smoke in video that showed us that this is a liquid fuel missile its not a ATGM bcz of 2 things 1- looks like missile is turning off or lowering its engine thats a move only done by air defense missile they have proximity fuse and when the see the target they turn of there engine so that they can maneuver in last seconds ATGMs do not do that, 2- it looks like it has a top attack capability which indicate either missile was fired from above by a drone maybe or that it was loitering in air looking or waiting for a target, and lastly the missile is toooooooo slow to be a MANPAD, MANPAD have supersonic missiles in 10 second they would have reached mach 2 - 2.5 this missile is hardly moving above 300km/h
If he truly joins Taliban then we are apparently preparing for bhai bhai with Talibs?!!!

Afghan government is an American puppet no doubt about that. If they Align their interests then RIP government of Afghanistan lmao.
if so then Gen.Ghaani is doing some things in Afghanistan maybe an alliance for a greater goal, if so something big is going to happen

Perhaps this is Iranian retaliation for the killing of their scientists, troops in Syria and general in Iraq, but on the ANA instead of foreign troops. Or the Iranians are staking a claim for the Shia majority part of Afghanistan when they think the whole house of cards is collapsing.
Something is cooking man, expect a day when Americans getting roasts in all our neighbouring countries.

General Soleimani held a meeting with Talibs before his martyrdom in Afghanistan without having guards like a well known man in Afghanistan.

Everything is preparing for promised day and i personally believe it must Take place before year 2022.

US,Russia,China, and Pakistan are having a 'peace summit' in moscow between the taliban and afghan government.

there is 1 notable country missing in this. a country that has a massive border with, and feels the burden of milions of afghan refugees and the costs and problems associated with it...

Iran has never should any geopolitical interest in afghanistan. But it cant afford to sit around as a passenger while wahabis run around slaughtering shias, Iranian diplomats, and opening terrorist spaces for sauds and zionists to attack.

IRan must use the hazaras and shias as allies to carve out a zone of influene for itself in afghanistan. The fatemyoun division in afghanistan is the perfect blueprint. we need an IRGC shia strongman to rule over the shias in afghanistan.

Don't do that

That won't bring anything good for Hazaras in Afghanistan

Afghanistan is not Syria. Don't try to make it one. This would only unite Pashtun Taliban and Uzbek, Tajik northerners against a common enemy based on religion

we see Afghanistan as a moving train so either hop on or you will be left behind soo Iran is hoping on in 2 wagons in same time 1 by IRGC ( Fatemiyoun brigades ) and 1 by Iranian intelligence agency ( Shia allies like Alipoor ), talks between Taliban an US really knocked Iran out of its foot i can tell you this. now Iran looking for a great army like Hezbollah in Afghanistan so that it doesn't get blind sided and surprised again.

Don't do that

That won't bring anything good for Hazaras in Afghanistan

Afghanistan is not Syria. Don't try to make it one. This would only unite Pashtun Taliban and Uzbek, Tajik northerners against a common enemy based on religion
USA is the common enemy. Not all Talibs would accept peace with American invaders. I count on them

IRan must use the hazaras and shias as allies to carve out a zone of influene for itself in afghanistan. The fatemyoun division in afghanistan is the perfect blueprint. we need an IRGC shia strongman to rule over the shias in afghanistan
Whatever. Why not learn from previous errors made by the mullahocracy? Iran would stand a better chance if it pursued its agenda in Afghanistan without once even mentioning Shia this or takfiri that. Iran can very easily find common political ground with Sunni groups opposed to USA. Both Taliban and the hazaras have an opportunity to allow learned pragmatism to actually take precedence over this petty and self-defeating sectarianism you espouse. As well as the Taliban and the hazaras, Russia, Pakistan and China would all benefit from a USA expulsion in Afghanistan. Yet, some idiots continue trying to draw a Shia-Sunni prism for us all to suspiciously watch each other through.

This could also mean Iran is claiming “Hazarajat” as their protectorate in the aftermath of whatever happens.

as if Taliban is going to let that happen. but hey, if Iran wants to fight a war against Taliban and lose like NATO did, then i dont mind.

Everything is preparing for promised day and i personally believe it must Take place before year 2022.

oh yeah? and what is that?

Back
Top Bottom