What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

In the short term, you are correct, but in the long term we cannot survive and thrive with these sanctions. So one way or another we will have to negotiate, I would say full steam ahead, let them know, we cannot abide with a one sided agreement when they have closed off all benefits. Then go full on with nuke research, centrifuges and announce new heavy water reactors to boot. Also, we need to drive up the oil price to 150 or higher, this should be the first order of business for us. I cannot understand we they have not undertaken this last task with the utmost urgency.......WTF!

The United Snakes, never, since its existence, stuck to any contract they signed
Hell, I wouldnt even wipe my a.. with the papert hey signed and you are talking that Iran should return to the table?!
As far as I know it wasnt Iran who left the table (JCPOA), it was the US
They want to negotiate? Well, first stick to the JCPOA or get the f.... out, any renegotiation would be sign of weakness and despair.
No more negotiations with the devil ! (Iraq, Lybia.....)

See the first mistake you make is thinking there is a difference between Neocons and Liberals. That’s nothing but bad cop good cops strategy.

The reality is the US made the deal in hopes of renegotiating down the road. The WHOLE world knew that and even the US said that they would want another deal in place when sunset provisions expire.

So Neocon or Liberal, Democrat or Republican, they would have pulled back on their word one way or another. Even Hiliary clinton during election campaign said that while she supports the deal, there needs to be improvements. Even current democrat nominees say that while they will return to
the deal, there needs to be changes.

Iran is a DEEP STATE issue in the US, meaning the powers that control Iran policy are behind the scenes and don’t magically change with the changing of the guard.

Iran is more like Japan in WW2 then Germany. It is being sanctioned to the brink of war.

The difference is the world negotiated with Nazi Germany and APPEASED Germany because Germany was in a POSITION of power with its war machine and industrial capability.

Iran is NOT in a position of power right now during this brinksmanship and that’s why it is refusing to come to the table. It is suicide to come to the table when you are weaker party. This is NEGOTIATION 101.

Iran needs to refuse the negotiation table for the next 10 years if it has to. Dilute the sanctions to the point the US has no more leverage. Right now the US has used its last major card. It is running out of options. Iran needs to show the world that sanctions will not force it to the table.

Iran once allowed sanctions to force them to the table and now its opponent is using the same tactic again. Why? Because it understands the last time it used it that Iran succumbed.

Appeasement is for fools and traitors. That is what history has taught us.
You essentially repeated what I said, about short term vs long term......

The United Snakes, never, since its existence, stuck to any contract they signed
Hell, I wouldnt even wipe my a.. with the papert hey signed and you are talking that Iran should return to the table?!
As far as I know it wasnt Iran who left the table (JCPOA), it was the US
They want to negotiate? Well, first stick to the JCPOA or get the f.... out, any renegotiation would be sign of weakness and despair.
No more negotiations with the devil ! (Iraq, Lybia.....)

Iraq and Libya are the devil?

I think he meant that what happened to Iraq and Libya were a consequence of dealing with the USA.

Iraq should have been like it's neighbors instead of resisting, what does it help to resist the US when all your neighbors will do anything America tells them to. Except for Iran and Syria, the rest of the neighbors work with the US.

Unfortunately Libya can't defend itself

Iraq should have been like it's neighbors instead of resisting, what does it help to resist the US when all your neighbors will do anything America tells them to. Except for Iran and Syria, the rest of the neighbors work with the US.

Unfortunately Libya can't defend itself

Gaddafi voluntarily gave up his nuclear program, he ended up dying in an extremely painful and cruel manner.

If you start developing nukes you might as well finish it.

In a hypothetical aerial warfare. Arabs would likely massacred your air force

How good is an airforce if your aircrafts cannot start/land?
They could land on runways.
Btw im not pro arab/iran. But i do notice that the U.S has recently step up the game of choking iran economy dry. Lets see if that translate into a conflict in the strait of hormuz. Im all for arab vs iran air force. It'll be fun to watch those nations warbirds kill and massacre each other.

i doubt that.
Why?

They could land on runways.
Btw im not pro arab/iran. But i do notice that the U.S has recently step up the game of choking iran economy dry. Lets see if that translate into a conflict in the strait of hormuz. Im all for arab vs iran air force. It'll be fun to watch those nations warbirds kill and massacre each other.

Why?
they should enter our airspace to pose a threat and for that they have to face our f-14s and air defences. f-14 has better range compared to any plane in their air forces.
they can't do much without US while we can. i thing US would not enter a fight with us they (PGCC) are on their own.

they should enter our airspace to pose a threat and for that they have to face our f-14s and air defences. f-14 has better range compared to any plane in their air forces.
they can't do much without US while we can. i thing US would not enter a fight with us they (PGCC) are on their own.
Haha sure, you forgot that your arab nemesis had all the best the west can offer (except f35 dan 22's) right? You name it F15 advanced eagle,typhoon's ,rafales's ,mirage's,tornado's. Which all uses the latest in electronics,engine,missiles etc. F14 is a great plane i must admit but its time had already passed. As a dogfighter the F14A is known to be underpowered. And its not as agile for a doghfight against lets say an Eagle. So yeah it'll be interesting

Btw as i said,it'll be fun. Just imagine that Arab nation vs Iran.
The largest and most sophisticated air force (at least on paper) vs the middle east densest AD system (at least on paper)

The mot likely site of battle is near the hormuz strait. One false move and it'll be all over

Haha sure, you forgot that your arab nemesis had all the best the west can offer (except f35 dan 22's) right? You name it F15 advanced eagle,typhoon's ,rafales's ,mirage's,tornado's. Which all uses the latest in electronics,engine,missiles etc. F14 is a great plane i must admit but its time had already passed. As a dogfighter the F14A is known to be underpowered. And its not as agile for a doghfight against lets say an Eagle. So yeah it'll be interesting

Btw as i said,it'll be fun. Just imagine that Arab nation vs Iran.
The largest and most sophisticated air force (at least on paper) vs the middle east densest AD system (at least on paper)

The mot likely site of battle is near the hormuz strait. One false move and it'll be all over

you tell me what happens when there f_15 air to air missiles have, let say have 80 km rage and Iran upgraded f_14 air to air missiles have ~200 km range?

1729480360k.jpeg

F15 advanced eagle,typhoon's ,rafales's ,mirage's,tornado's
240 km, 240 km, 140 km, 150 km and 185 respectively vs 370 km of f-14. also keep in mind that their missiles have shorter range and are intensively slower, 80 km for mica, 70 km for AMRAAM-B and 120 for their AMRAAM-c with mach 4 vs 160 km for fakour and 190 km for phoenix with mach 5 speed. to me it seems like saddams mig-29 story gonna happen again, they will bring their planes every time after we shoot down one of them hoping that we couldn't do it again.
Screenshot_2019-03-04-21-10-52.png

compared to f-16 and f-15, f-14 is very maneuverable but against rafale and typhoons we should hit them before they reach f-14.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom