What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

Iran is afraid that if they are rejected by the West, they will become overly dependent on Russia and China.

So they want to become an independent power, not in anyone's camp.

Which is a good sentiment. The problem is if they wanted to go this route they need to have developed nuclear weapons.
Makes sense.

I don't understand why they bend over backwards to prove to the West they don't want or need nukes. Other countries that did that, have learnt the hard way.

So based on your logic a ww2 Me 262 outfitted with FuG 218 Neptun radar is just as advanced as awg 9 radar......ok i get it. All radars are just as advanced bhahahahaha
this is not my logic, u misunderstood, what makes a APG-63 v-3 special is the modules they added to the oreginal radar, we can do it to AWG-9 ;).
The su-30 procurement news is just as old as my high school certificate. Thing is your mullahs doenst prefer Your air force. Iran has little money and most of the money are channelled into irgc. So thats a no su 30 for you guys.
last 3 years our pilots and ground crew were in russia...

well still most of their inventory is f-15c.
Well at least they had more F15SA advanced eagle than your f14s and mig29s combined hehe

this is not my logic, u misunderstood, what makes a APG-63 v-3 special is the modules they added to the oreginal radar, we can do it to AWG-9
No you dont hehe

Btw i would to stress that im not a saudi fanboy or arab fanboy.
Im just interested in what measure iran will take to counter SA. Because lets face it their IRIAF is outclassed,outgunned,outnumbered and so on.

f35 has not dogfight capability because it's weapons are in bay and it take time to open close bay doors.In dogfight kowsar is better .
Holy shit this is some quality jokes LOL

Well.
At least it has a pointy nose.

Its nose is actually pointier than the F-22
Well done Eye-ran.

Of course it has to do with the wings. You couldnt maneuver so tight with your wings retracted. Duhhh. Ok lets say i agree with you on gforces(which in my heart i don't). What are you going to do with around 2 dozen f14s (consider your other arsenal are crap) with outdated awg-9's ,underpowered engine, maintenance heavy,against advanced jets with up to date radars,advanced electronic warfare employed by your arch nemesis? Never mind kowsar, she's not even mass produced yet.

How do you think iran would prevail?
Let me answer you....I think Israel sucks and all the men there are pansies. Duh!

Saudi arabia operate meteor missile with range of 300km. + the only way to track that distance of 150km+ range is using the awg-9 radar which is outdated and easily jammed by modern AESA radars employed by your arab enemy.

My question is how effective will iran IADS respond to the arab threat. From what i know iran had recently employed newer design SAM's based on s300 and sm2

As I said this will be all fun and gun. Mind to tell you that f14 could only maneuver max 7g (if im not mistaken) and to sustain that turn the f14 had to straighten it wing which cause it to bleed energy. His will be hampered by the facts that A models F14 used by IRIAF uses underpowered TF30 engine which often suffered from compressor stalls during excessive maneuver.

Btw phoenix missile range is only about 190km

well bro Iran f 14 are not from 1979 they have been heavily updated from 2009 from radar to all of its parts and fakor 90 missile is not a copy of phoenix fakor 90 is heavily updated.

e6484767ecaf9c72e661559d257232d8211483ed.png

well we have Iranian air defence page that you can check all the Information is there . yes we have all kinds of radars 300 km and 500 km and 3d radars and AESA radars we have 1300 km and 3000 km OTH radars and we have S300 PMU2 and Iranian Bavar 373 that is almost 2 times more powerful than S300 PMU2 we have talash 2 and 3 air defence systems.

DcsO-m3WsAE93fT.jpg

e8087074-3a3e-4b91-bcfb-f626df0663ee.jpg

13940727000688_PhotoI.jpg

Iranian-portable-radar-system.jpg

139404131955108335624624.jpg

139397_183.jpg

Mersad_air_defence_missile_system_PAR_Pulse_Acquisition_Radar_Iran_Iranian_army_defence_industry_003.jpg

main-qimg-8d5d026bd61dfeda91bafe1bfa149fd2-c

Iranian_army_deploys_new_Talash_3_Air_Defence_System_to_western_Iran_925_001.jpg

Iranian+Talaash+Medium+Range+Air+Defence+System+Fires+Sayyad+2+Talash+%2528struggle+high-altitude+air+defense+system++flying+targets%252Cfighter+jets+bombers+%25283%2529.jpg

Iranian+Talaash+Medium+Range+Air+Defence+System+Fires+Sayyad+2+Talash+(struggle+high-altitude+air+defense+system++flying+targets,fighter+jets+bombers+(14).jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-air-defense-systems.326173/page-163

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom