What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

lets make a deal, you make a plane with plywood rudder, mach 1.6 and +7g capablity so i give my arse to you, but if you fail to make one, i will shove this dick along with my balls in your arse. deal??

No thanks, you can have that deal with your goat :guns:

btw Iran did not make an airplane for sh1t. Its just a 1970s F-5 with two plywood rudders slapped on the tail section. if you call that an achievement then I am a billionaire for just saying it lol

f 35 can't load short range air to air missile at stealth mode .

f35 has not dogfight capability because it's weapons are in bay and it take time to open close bay doors.In dogfight kowsar is better .

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Do You really believe that crap You wrote ?? ... or are you on dope? :drag:

f 35 can't load short range air to air missile at stealth mode .
AIM-120D is optimized for both WVR and BVR engagements - designed as per requirements of F-35 strike platform. So you are wrong.

f35 has not dogfight capability because it's weapons are in bay and it take time to open close bay doors.In dogfight kowsar is better .
You are in for a rude awakening then.

FYI: https://thenewsrep.com/114180/early...-opposition-in-this-years-red-flag-exercises/

Kowsar do not stand a chance against an F-16, let alone an F-35.

who give u permission to post here?...idiot...

Kowsar do not stand a chance against an F-16, let alone an F-35.
This is a pathetic way of debating. Since you have nothing to come with you throw out a rebutal to an imaginary claim. Who even mentioned kowsar being a fighter jet let alone comparable to f35?

This is a pathetic way of debating. Since you have nothing to come with you throw out a rebutal to an imaginary claim. Who even mentioned kowsar being a fighter jet let alone comparable to f35?
My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom