What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

They're only nice and cool if you're the one attacking. Which clearly won't be the case.

You would be lucky to have any missiles after the first wave of attack, imagine hundreds of F-35s, F-22s, B-2s along with UAVs and thousands of cruise missiles that you're not even capable of detecting destroying all of your SAMs, airfields, military installations and other quality targets which clears the path to literally THOUSANDS of F-15s, F-16s and F-18s to fly in an area with COMPLETE air superiority, inside agents taking out key military and political Iranian, at one aircraft carrier group along with nuclear submarines, destroyers and frigates blocking all Iranian sea trade routes, special forces landing in Iran taking out high quality targets, that's just in the first few days of the war, if you think you are able to stop such kind of attack, you're delusional. And I'm just talking about the US and Israel attacking you, now add all of NATO and many more Gulf countries, you're dead meat!

Iran was weakest in 2003 under a Neocon adminstration that could have easily had pretext to invade Iran.

Yet they didn’t. 15 years later the talk of war is getting old.

Nobody knows what the day after an attack of Iran holds, hence why there is a plethora of evidence that shows US and Israel brass are against war (so many articles and leaks on this you could go read yourself).

Israeli military brass, former heads of Mossad, your famous meir Dagan Who called an idea of attacking iran stupid and idiotic, General mattis, US military establishment, etc.

Of course an israeli keyboard warrior sitting on a computer doing his best armchair general impression knows more than the experts.

Face facts since 2003, the US and Israel haven’t had a single win against Iran.

-2003 Iran’s nuclear program is leaked to the world causing mass embarrassment to Mossad and CIA for missing a nuclear program THAT COVERED AN ENTIRE COUNTRY (not one reactor, not one nuclear site, but 10+ Nuclear sites spread across the whole country).

-2010 US and Israel glee with Joy that Assad will fall in matter of months and Iran will lose a cruical ally. With Arab support billions is poured in to support terrorists to overthrow the Assad government, much like during the Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan to protect the Afghan government from Taliban supported by the West.

End result?

An Assad who (like his father) kept Iran at arms length now has Iran fully entrenched in Syria building another Hezbollah on ANOTHER border with Israel.

-2014 Yemen war breaks enough said about that since you get the picture.

I mean honestly if I was a conspiracist I would say Iran-Israel-US are in cahoots because who the hell just turns over the Middle East to one country like that? Surely the US can’t be that incompetent?

It’s laughable you think Israel is winning in any respect here.

1980 Israel had control of Southern Lebanon and was in full control of the Middle East. Less than 40 years it has Hezbollah to the North and now another Syrian Hezbollah on its other border.

I bet Israel is really regretting the Syrian civil war, they would take a weak independent Assad over a Syria filled with iran backed miltias.

But yeah I will continue to wait for your “analysis” to come true Mr. ArmChair General.

Last edited:
Chlo, that is good then. :)

I think i missed you point but yes, we can all be sure about it. Here, let me try and explain, do you think that Pakistan Airforce wont EVER buy a new aircraft now? EVER??? No, we both know that they will, some day!! That is what i was saying. That the talks about a new plane have been here for 5 6 years, eventually, someday we will buy some new plane and then it will be like "see, i told ya" :)

About Italian M109s, sorry what are you referring too? You think we never got them from Italy? Sorry but i have missed you point really.

As much I respect and love you for your depth of history I think you missed some. Albeit deliberately.
Take a look

Attachments

• D4669E9D-7CA4-4407-BF83-D3B3E259DA39.png
    D4669E9D-7CA4-4407-BF83-D3B3E259DA39.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 44
Yeah and what about main external fuel tank?

Theoretically is it possible? Maybe

Would iran do it?

No, unless it was pure desperation scenario ie protecting Stalingrad scenario.

It’s an advanced trainer and capable of CAS missions (likely against kurdish/Islamic terrorists.)

Stop looking for reasons to speculate, not everything has to be some big conspiracy.

What's the point of a CAS aircraft with little to no range to carry large bombs?

Those large bombs will shorten it's range even more.

Well you both are forgetting Kowsar is not F-5 the jet is bigger than F-5 the power plants is not J-85. The power plant is Owj

Iran was weakest in 2003 under a Neocon adminstration that could have easily had pretext to invade Iran.

Yet they didn’t. 15 years later the talk of war is getting old.

Nobody knows what the day after an attack of Iran holds, hence why there is a plethora of evidence that shows US and Israel brass are against war (so many articles and leaks on this you could go read yourself).

Israeli military brass, former heads of Mossad, your famous meir Dagan Who called an idea of attacking iran stupid and idiotic, General mattis, US military establishment, etc.

Of course an israeli keyboard warrior sitting on a computer doing his best armchair general impression knows more than the experts.

Face facts since 2003, the US and Israel haven’t had a single win against Iran.

-2003 Iran’s nuclear program is leaked to the world causing mass embarrassment to Mossad and CIA for missing a nuclear program THAT COVERED AN ENTIRE COUNTRY (not one reactor, not one nuclear site, but 10+ Nuclear sites spread across the whole country).

-2010 US and Israel glee with Joy that Assad will fall in matter of months and Iran will lose a cruical ally. With Arab support billions is poured in to support terrorists to overthrow the Assad government, much like during the Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan to protect the Afghan government from Taliban supported by the West.

End result?

An Assad who (like his father) kept Iran at arms length now has Iran fully entrenched in Syria building another Hezbollah on ANOTHER border with Israel.

-2014 Yemen war breaks enough said about that since you get the picture.

I mean honestly if I was a conspiracist I would say Iran-Israel-US are in cahoots because who the hell just turns over the Middle East to one country like that? Surely the US can’t be that incompetent?

It’s laughable you think Israel is winning in any respect here.

1980 Israel had control of Southern Lebanon and was in full control of the Middle East. Less than 40 years it has Hezbollah to the North and now another Syrian Hezbollah on its other border.

I bet Israel is really regretting the Syrian civil war, they would take a weak independent Assad over a Syria filled with iran backed miltias.

But yeah I will continue to wait for your “analysis” to come true Mr. ArmChair General.
Listen up retard, I was not suggesting a military invasion against Iran, what I said was that if it were to occur Iran has absolutely no chance of victory.

Israel knew of Iran's nuclear program since the 90s, what are you talking about? How is that an embarrassment? Israeli intelligence leaked those files and only confirmed to the world that we were right. You didn't cover up your nuclear program AT ALL. We knew where each and every one of your nuclear centers were.

The war in Syria is far from over and Syria and Hezbollah are at their weakest states with thousands of deaths.

Your countries lie in chaos and instability, and Israel is most likely responsible for it, and it did it without starting any war with no casualties. How can you call this NOT an Israeli victory?

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...-new-warplane-and-domestic-made-s-300-report/

"Secondo la fonte, gli iraniani stanno progettando di fornire l'Aviazione araba siriana (SyAAF) con il loro più recente aereo da guerra, che è soprannominato" Kowsar ".

Kowsar, le linee di produzione in serie già pronte e in grado di soddisfare le richieste di esportazione ?

o trasferirà aerei di origine sovietica che attualmente opera anche l'aeronautica militare siriana, ad esempio l'SU-22.

Last edited:
https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...-new-warplane-and-domestic-made-s-300-report/

"According to the source, the Iranians are planning to supply the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) with their newest warplane, which is dubbed the “Kowsar.”

Kowsar, the series production lines already ready and able to satisfy export requests?

or it will transfer aircraft of Soviet origin that currently also the Syrian military aeronautics operates, for example the SU-22.
Wait, so Iran already begun the production of Kowsar???

"According to the source, the Iranians are planning to supply the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) with their newest warplane, which is dubbed the “Kowsar.”

Kowsar, the series production lines already ready and able to satisfy export requests?

or it will transfer aircraft of Soviet origin that currently also the Syrian military aeronautics operates, for example the SU-22.

IRGC pushing for development of Su-22 and Army pushing for F-5 family. What do u like ?

I think both of them are wrong they should wait for next engine .

Wait, so Iran already begun the production of Kowsar???

Now its up to Army or IRGC to order Kowsar if they like it .

https://www.farsnews.com/news/13970...راه-افتاده-و-در-حال-تولید-هستیم-صرفه-جویی-6-و

بنی طرفی با بیان اینکه خط تولید جنگنده کوثر آماده بوده و هم اکنون نیز در حال تولید است

production line is ready and we are producing Kowsar right now :rolleyes:

reading this last article, which states that the production line of the plane is ready, it seems that it will be the Kowsar to be offered to Syria.
It could be a substitute for the Mig-21s, which will now be at the end of their operational life.

Another alternative, instead of the Kowsar (F-5) could be the Kowsar-88

"Secondo la fonte, gli iraniani stanno progettando di fornire l'Aviazione araba siriana (SyAAF) con il loro più recente aereo da guerra, che è soprannominato" Kowsar ".

Kowsar, le linee di produzione in serie già pronte e in grado di soddisfare le richieste di esportazione ?

o trasferirà aerei di origine sovietica che attualmente opera anche l'aeronautica militare siriana, ad esempio l'SU-22.

I am sorry Al-Masdar is not really a reliable news source.

I follow them regarding development of Syrian civil war battles.

I mean they also say they will supply Syria with Bavar system. That is laughable.

Iran will not risk the capabilities of that system being known and tested by israel/West not to mention spies within the SAA. It’s best if no one but iran knows the capabilities and inner workings.

Furthermore, the system isn’t even ready yet. Could be another 2-3 years before mass production

They're only nice and cool if you're the one attacking. Which clearly won't be the case.

You would be lucky to have any missiles after the first wave of attack, imagine hundreds of F-35s, F-22s, B-2s along with UAVs and thousands of cruise missiles that you're not even capable of detecting destroying all of your SAMs, airfields, military installations and other quality targets which clears the path to literally THOUSANDS of F-15s, F-16s and F-18s to fly in an area with COMPLETE air superiority, inside agents taking out key military and political Iranian, at one aircraft carrier group along with nuclear submarines, destroyers and frigates blocking all Iranian sea trade routes, special forces landing in Iran taking out high quality targets, that's just in the first few days of the war, if you think you are able to stop such kind of attack, you're delusional. And I'm just talking about the US and Israel attacking you, now add all of NATO and many more Gulf countries, you're dead meat!
It amazes me how people on this forum have a warped sense of reality about IRI's capabilities. Just look at IRI's impotence vis-a-vis Israel: IDF is kicking IRI's "mighty" IRGC's a*s in Syria with complete impunity. Russia takes Iran's share of Caspian and not a peek out of these mighty, indestructible warriors. And neither Israel or Russia compare to US's might and power. But somehow the "sensible" narrative here is that "IRI Strong". Showing off fake achievements, and propagating them as such, does not change the power equation on the ground.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom