What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

It amazes me how people on this forum have a warped sense of reality about IRI's capabilities. Just look at IRI's impotence vis-a-vis Israel: IDF is kicking IRI's "mighty" IRGC's a*s in Syria with complete impunity. Russia takes Iran's share of Caspian and not a peek out of these mighty, indestructible warriors. And neither Israel or Russia compare to US's might and power. But somehow the "sensible" narrative here is that "IRI Strong". Showing off fake achievements, and propagating them as such, does not change the power equation on the ground.
It amaze me that people still think you can destroy enemy missiles even after what happen in yemen right now or in first Iraq war or Lebanon war in 2006.

Why do you think Kowsar cannot carry this?

It can carry one easily under belly.

Is this image fine?View attachment 495845
even alpha jet can do it it not make alpha jet a 4th gen fighter
AM39_Alpha_jet_egypt.jpg

30949346296_c5ecfec402_b.jpg

We knew where each and every one of your nuclear centers were.
really, up till today either you or Netanyahu know all of them or the main ones

that is why Netanyahu which got nothing apart form some old stuff which he gained by MKO terrorist which IAEA seen already and it belong to 1980 to 1989

only old stuff nothing new which everybody knows about.
but you can dream on to it that Israel and U.S has stoped Iran nuclear program
dream on dream on his got these decoments from warehouse in Tehran

have good look at these images retarded

soon after Iran leave the JCPOA
it may become.................

Last edited:
really, up till today either you or Netanyahu know all of them or the main ones

that is why Netanyahu which got nothing apart form some old stuff which he gained by MKO terrorist which IAEA seen already and it belong to 1980 to 1989

only old stuff nothing new which everybody knows about.
but you can dream on to it that Israel and U.S has stoped Iran nuclear program
dream on dream on his got these decoments from warehouse in Tehran

have good look at these images retarded

soon after Iran leave the JCPOA
it may become.................

only new leak from 2004 the rest of stuff from 1980. 1989
DmUCEUnXsAADed2.jpg

upload_2018-9-6_13-15-7.jpeg

to give it bit of understanding what you looking at
Kim%20Jong-un.jpg

Last edited:
f35 has not dogfight capability because it's weapons are in bay and it take time to open close bay doors.In dogfight kowsar is better .

f35 has not dogfight capability because it's weapons are in bay and it take time to open close bay doors.In dogfight kowsar is better .

Hope you never test this theory of yours for real. I fear for your survival

they think adding two plywood rudders makes this vintage plane with no real upgrades on par with even 20 year old 4th gen planes.

Ive seen worse examples of self praise and advancement. Indians claim they had spaceships flying three thousand years ago by there ancestors. They call it I think Vedic??? In comparison Iranians are least less crAzy???

Last edited:
adding two plywood rudders
lets make a deal, you make a plane with plywood rudder, mach 1.6 and +7g capablity so i give my arse to you, but if you fail to make one, i will shove this dick along with my balls in your arse. deal??

f-35 has better thrust/weight ratio, turn ratio and more importantly it has IRST. however f-5 has better thrust/weight ratio compared to f-35 b but still...
MTW welcome, i suppose youre new??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom