dlmix2.jpg
This is hilarious! Go Iran go!

Omg the refree had lost his freaking mind o_O

Lololol

Looks like someone doesn't want iran to go to finals :o: :rofl:

Omg the refree had lost his freaking mind o_O

Lololol

Looks like someone doesn't want iran to go to finals :o: :rofl:

What happenned back there? They didn't even show the scene better so we could know what actually happened.

Did you see Queiroz? He was going to eat the referee alive. :lol:

What happenned back there? They didn't even show the scene better so we could know what actually happened.

Did you see Queiroz? He was going to eat the referee alive. :lol:
We will loose this game, but we'll loose it to refree once again.

This is hilarious.

Let me Guess Iran's next opponent is Australia which is why the Australian referee is officiating the game

Same thing happened to Saudia when they played Uzbakistan , Australian referee when the winner was known to play Australia next round

Let me Guess Iran's next opponent is Australia which is why the Australian referee is officiating the game

Same thing happened to Saudia when they played Uzbakistan , Australian referee when the winner was known to play Australia next round
No but we might have met them in the finals. Hence the ridiculous behavior

Unbelievable. Are u watching the game?

I was watching till the red card , I hate that referee he always makes these controversial decisions

Penalties , questionable calls , no calls on obvious fouls and now a red card

I find Iran are Germany of Asia if they only focus on their fitness like germans

Love the way their players score by long shots very talented

I think it was same referee that also gave Iraq a free corner (wrong call) from which they scored to win Asian cup last time around

Japan vs UAE will be BIG GAME

Good thing we probably will loose to iraqis.
God knows i hated all other ones

Back
Top Bottom