What's new

Iran sports thread

Surenas

Reaction score
In less than an hour we have to win against South Korea to qualify ourselves for WC in Brazil next year. If we lose or if its a draw, we are dependent on Qatar to do its job against Uzbekistan.

What do you guys think? Are we going to make it?

In less than an hour we have to win against South Korea to qualify ourselves for WC in Brazil next year. If we lose or if its a draw, we are dependent on Qatar to do its job against Kazakhstan.

As a neighboring country that could never even get close, I'd be pretty pissed if you assholes don't.

:butcher:

@Surenas post live link

Last edited by a moderator:
In less than an hour we have to win against South Korea to qualify ourselves for WC in Brazil next year. If we lose or if its a draw, we are dependent on Qatar to do its job against Kazakhstan.

Best of Luck Brother....I Wish and Pray Iran wins Today's match and Qualify for the 2014 WC :cheers:

I hope so, but lets see how it goes. It will not be walk in the park. I suspect Qatar will do their best against Uzbekistan, trying not to look too bad because of 2022. But TM need to kick some serious a$$. In their latest games they have looked a little nervous, especially against Qatar..

Tough game...South Korea is pretty solid team,,, The game wont be walk in the park i guess

I know for the past week there's been a lot of rivalry and talk in the press Iran vs. South Korea and the opponents made very ugly remarks.

In my heart I know,we are gonna win!

I'm not worried , I believe in Iran and our players are blessed from the holy land of Iran and Iranian Spirit. :P

Khalatbari is not starting... FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!

wtf
What about karimi. Alle our good players are gone, we have now some weak players who are bench sitters in Europe. Only because they play in Europe, they are selected for team melli.
I fear we will be trashed if we reach world cup.

****. Watching now. Koreans are smaller guys, meaning they are a lot quicker.

wtf
What about karimi. Alle our good players are gone, we have now some weak players who are bench sitters in Europe. Only because they play in Europe, they are selected for team melli.
I fear we will be trashed if we reach world cup.

Karimi is not in the team. He talked about retiring but now has signed a contract with Tractor Sazi. Our biggest miss is Dejagah who is injured. He is our best player.

Back
Top Bottom