What's new

Iran shoots down Israeli drone operated by Azerbaijan violating Iranian airspace

Nothing is conclusive yet. Sources are contradicting each other.

Lmao, yeah sure buddy, now that you like a total fool after your own state media and officials confirm it was a drone that crashed you pull out this lame cop out.

You literally polluted the thread with pointless posts and I gave an official Iranian source saying it was a crashed drone. Discussion is over.

Dude you have ptsd from me if you think that qualifies as ranting, lol. The drone indeed crashed and you are the one ranting about random things. And you take everything as personal insult for some reason.

You are proving you are edgy by suggesting I was trying to debate you. Go seek therapy services because you need it.
Drone didnt crash exactly at the border. It penetrated around 5 KM inside Iranian territory before it got shot down. Parsabad area.

Like I said, there are sources claiming otherwise. Moreover, I noticed you make claims and then wait for sources afterwards? That is not how it works.

It's game over, buddy. I have an official Iranian source confirming the drone crashed and you have nothing. You are just arguing for no reason at all(I had no intention of talking to you anyway, you decide to harass me for sources and I gave you an official source).

It's game over, buddy. I have an official Iranian source confirming the drone crashed and you have nothing. You are just arguing for no reason at all(I had no intention of talking to you anyway, you decide to harass me for sources and I gave you an official source).
Dude, there are multiple sources claiming the opposite. Judging from the picture and the area where it went down it was - shot down. Iran has shot down several Azeri drones until now. Nothing new.

Drone didnt crash exactly at the border. It penetrated around 5 KM inside Iranian territory before it got shot down. Parsabad area.

That's right near the border, but anyhow Iranian official state media and officials say it crashed and was not shot down.
Dude, there are multiple sources claiming the opposite. Judging from the picture and the area where it went down it was - shot down. Iran has shot down several Azeri drones until now. Nothing new.

Iran media and officials say it crashed. I'm just going by official sources but you can believe what you want.

Seems reasonable, harop is a loitering munition/UCAV that could have posed immediate threat to Iran as the drone itself is the munition That works like a kamikaze drone.
Contention area is near iran boarder..iran would like armenia to hold those areas
Math is pretty simple

That's right near the border, but anyhow Iranian official state media and officials say it crashed and was not shot down.

Iran media and officials say it crashed. I'm just going by official sources but you can believe what you want.
It would be wiser to go with military sources and until now the shooting down scenario is more likely. Iranian officials are not going to make relations more strained with Azarbaijan by saying it got shot down. For military related matters i suggest you follow Iranian army sources on twitter or elsewhere. Government statements are mildly put.. propaganda.

It doesn't even need to be "Shot" down, Iran has showed that it has the capability to actively jam UAVs and bring them down lol.

There also could be the possibility that it did indeed just crash or the UAV operator decided to bring it down after noticing he's way off target and well into Iranian territory but given the more than several past Azerbaijani drone incursions, that's a less likely reason.

It's game over, buddy. I have an official Iranian source confirming the drone crashed and you have nothing. You are just arguing for no reason at all.

These juvenile "I have won" arguments are not serving your cause. Your point of view made no sense, chronologically, in the sense that when you originally made your claim, you had no sources and now are jumping in happiness because you have found one source that is superficially backing your assertions.

No one is denying the UAV "crashed", but what caused it? As I have stated multiple times, the possibility that it was forcefully crashed to the jamming techniques cannot be excluded. This is a much more likely scenario than a UAV simply "crashing" by coincidence after it came into Iran illegally.

I cannot make this any easier to be understood.

These juvenile "I have won" arguments are not serving your cause. Your point of view made no sense, chronologically, in the sense that when you originally made your claim, you had no sources and now are jumping in happiness because you have found one source that is superficially backing your assertions.

No one is denying the UAV "crashed", but what caused it? As I have stated multiple times, the possibility that it was forcefully crashed to the jamming techniques cannot be excluded. This is a much more likely scenario than a UAV simply "crashing" by coincidence after it came into Iran illegally.

You can go open thread to make your case that Iran is actively sabotaging Azeri ops in the area(I personally don't believe what Iranian motive would be). What does it have to do with me? I said the threat title and news was fake and Iranian media and state officials confirmed the narrative that it crashed. What you want to believe personally is none of my business but don't try to attack for posting official sources on the incident.

And I'm not having no 'debate' with you. You are one that likes to argue over hypotheticals and in only your head is there something like winning debates. I'm not here to do any 'winning', that's weird. I'm here to keep up with current events using the verified facts.
It would be wiser to go with military sources and until now the shooting down scenario is more likely. Iranian officials are not going to make relations more strained with Azarbaijan by saying it got shot down. For military related matters i suggest you follow Iranian army sources on twitter or elsewhere. Government statements are mildly put.. propaganda.

IRNA is an official Iranian source with ties to military, the official got the information from Iranian military sources. Azerbaijan has not accused Iran of anything and neither does Iran show any motive to want to intervene in the conflict between the two. So you can try making case about Iranian intervention in the conflict but evidence is working against you.

As for this specific drone incident, I'm just going with the official Iranian source.

You can go open thread to make your case that Iran is actively sabotaging Azeri ops in the area(I personally don't believe what Iranian motive would be).

This flawed logic has been debunked twice already. Iran downing/destroying targets that come into its airspace does not equal it sabotaging the Azeri operations. Hopefully you can comprehend this simple idea.

I said the threat title and news was fake

And you have not provided any true solid source for that. This is still an ongoing topic.

and Iranian media and state officials confirmed the narrative that it crashed. What you want to believe personally is none of my business but don't try to attack for posting official sources on the incident.

Iranian media merely stated it crashed, but not caused by what. Iran's media is not the military. The is a defence forum, we analyse these things, if it is too much for your to understand, then you do not need to get involved.

And I'm not having no 'debate' with you

Back to basics, I see.

Definition of a debate:

"A discussion, involving opposing viewpoints"

So yes, you are indeed engaging in a debate.

You are one that likes to argue over hypotheticals and in only your head is there something like winning debates.

I have yet to make statements such as "it's game over", it seems you're all over the place with your thought processes. Apparently you have a habit of projecting your own mindset on others?

I'm not here to do any 'winning', that's weird. I'm here to keep up with current events using the verified facts.

Actually, what you're doing is using sources etc for own agenda. Hence why you make statements first, then go looking for anything similar to a source to back your assertions.

every time they try, those toys just crashes....:what:

every time they try, those toys just crashes....:what:

Indeed. Apparently they believe Iran is some sort of a blackhole for "crashing UAVs" where for some strange reason they come into Iranian airspace and then after a while crash. Hence they are two types of such people:

1- Those that are too inept to realise these cannot be a mere coincidences
2- Those that know it's not but pretend it is.

Back
Top Bottom