What's new

Iran shoots down Israeli drone operated by Azerbaijan violating Iranian airspace

This is a tread about Iran shooting down Israeli drones coming into its air space from Azerbaijan and its seems that some of our Pakistani neighbors have a real problem with it! LOL

So is your strategy here to keep going in circles and hope I'll let you off the hook? If that's it then you need to try much harder.

I systematically responded to every aspect of your posts, they were just a mishmash of logical fallacies.

Resorting to insults will not help your case, not here. Only maturity will earn your thoughts respect.

I rest my case. You learnt something new, and you can continue to pretend otherwise for all I care.

I rest my case. You learnt something new, and you can continue to pretend otherwise for all I care.

You presented your case and I gave a comprehensive answer, you ended up not replying to it and instead stated you will reply when you have time, it's been 2 days, how much more time do you need?

Objectively speaking, your claims were fallacious. Anyone that uses retrospective reasoning to try and prove such absolutes is walking on a very wonky logical line.

You presented your case and I gave a comprehensive answer, you ended up not replying to it and instead stated you will reply when you have time, it's been 2 days, how much more time do you need?

Objectively speaking, your claims were fallacious. Anyone that uses retrospective reasoning to try and prove such absolutes is walking on a very wonky logical line.

Look man, you got triggered when I called out your Realpolitik Utopian bubble and tried to insult me by referring to WW1/2 history and my supposed lack of historical knowledge. I showed you that the men involved with the Treaty of Versailles anticipated another war if German military was not crippled and YET you continue to claim it's my views in retrospect. Any sane person reading this wouldn't call it retrospective reasoning. Now I'm not sure you understand what retrospective means.

If I said I will answer anything you posted later, and I didn't, that means it's tangential to the topic and not really important to prove my point.

Look man, you got triggered when I called out your Realpolitik Utopian bubble

Replying to a comment does not equal being "triggered". Lets avoid using such such teenage terms and maintain a level of maturity.

and tried to insult me by referring to WW1/2 history and my supposed lack of historical knowledge.

No, you missed the point. I had never stated you lacked the historical knowledge.

I showed you that the men involved with the Treaty of Versailles anticipated another war if German military was not crippled and YET you continue to claim it's my views in retrospect.

I can see that you still cannot comprehend what my retrospective comment meant.

Any sane person reading this wouldn't call it retrospective reasoning. Now I'm not sure you understand what retrospective means.

As above.

If I said I will answer anything you posted later, and I didn't, that means it's tangential to the topic and not really important to prove my point.

No, what it means is you're dragging out this part of the discussion by going in circles and avoiding the rest of the discussion. This part of the discussion is of little significance, so shall we return to the main topic? if so, then reply to the comments when you are ready.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom