What's new

Yemen's Ansarullah (Houthis) vow more attacks on Israel

And what did they say about normalisation with Israel
That I do not know. All I know is that they are on the verge of recognizing Israel, under "certain conditions."

There is no point in being USA's enemy.

I laugh at the Houthis. These uneducated runts think they are a match for Israel with USA supporting Israel?

First go build a university in Yemen, then we can talk. :lol:

I have every right to criticize these stupid Houthis as a Pakistani.

Secondly the Saudi Mutawwa sees these Houthis as heretics. They are not even mainstream Shia Imammiyah/ 12er Shia in Iran, lol.

What about being Madhkhali bootlickers? Any fatwa coming from any Saudi cleric discrediting shias to covertly support Zionists have absolutely zero value.

Allah is there to judge who is a heretic.

But on the issue of Palestine - we can all spot and judge the Zionist bootlickers. Madhkhali bootlickers are number one in that list.

What about being Madhkhali bootlickers? Any fatwa coming from any Saudi cleric discrediting shias to covertly support Zionists have absolutely zero value.

Allah is there to judge who is a heretic.

But on the issue of Palestine - we can all spot and judge the Zionist bootlickers. Madhkhali bootlickers are number one in that list.
Someone who differs from the orthodox doctrine of Islam is a heretic.

Someone who differs from the orthodox doctrine of Islam is a heretic.

I agree completely anyone going beyond Quran and Sunnah is innovator or outright out of the fold of Islam. Allah will be the judge of that.

And by that same principle - these Saudi Madhkhali clerics are also in the same category. They essentially preach that we must absolutely trust the Monarchy irrespective of whether they are following Islam or not. This is a cult and if Houthis are heretics, I would argue so are these Saudi boot licking clerics. So their opinion should hold absolutely no value to any practicing Muslim.

I agree completely anyone going beyond Quran and Sunnah is innovator or outright out of the fold of Islam. Allah will be the judge of that.

And by that same principle - these Saudi Madhkhali clerics are also in the same category. They essentially preach that we must absolutely trust the Monarchy irrespective of whether they are following Islam or not. This is a cult and if Houthis are heretics, I would argue so are these Saudi boot licking clerics. So their opinion should hold absolutely no value to any practicing Muslim.
I would rather trust the Saudi Mutawwa than these Houthi heretics.

I would rather trust the Saudi Mutawwa than these Houthi heretics.

That's your personal choice.

But remember - Islam is not a pacifist religion. We have to fight when there is a just cause. If there ever was a just cause- it will be Palestine. Regardless if you view it from religious significance perspective or secular human rights perspective.

I personally can never follow any Madhkhali cleric who licks Zionist boots.

That's your personal choice.

But remember - Islam is not a pacifist religion. We have to fight when there is a just cause. If there ever was a just cause- it will be Palestine. Regardless if you view it from religious significance perspective or secular human rights perspective.

I personally can never follow any Madhkhali cleric who licks Zionist boots.

The Saudis have better judgment than these Houthis have.

Saudis know what they are doing and do what is in their national interests.

The Saudis have better judgment than these Houthis have.

Saudis know what they are doing and do what is in their national interests.
Houthis - fire missiles into Israel in solidarity with occupied Palestinians being massacred

Saudis - pursue normalisation of relations with Israel

you are really exposing your stupidity here

Houthis - fire missiles into Israel in solidarity with occupied Palestinians being massacred

Saudis - pursue normalisation of relations with Israel

you are really exposing your stupidity here
Personally I do not have time to argue with idiots such as yourself.

I would trust Saudi Arabia more than some Houthi militia.

If you thought it couldn't get worse:-
Live: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces Put on Full Combat Readiness
Live: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces Put on Full Combat Readiness© Abid Katib / Getty Images
The Saudi Arabian armed forces find themselves in a heightened state of combat readiness as they grapple with the ongoing conflict involving fighters from the Ansar Allah, more commonly known as the Houthi movement. This intensifying situation underscores the critical need for vigilance and preparedness in the face of these persistent security challenges.

Tragically, the recent escalation has already exacted a toll on the brave servicemen and women of Saudi Arabia. Reports from Bloomberg sources reveal that four Saudi Arabian soldiers lost their lives in a fierce firefight that erupted in the rugged and mountainous province of Jizan, located along the volatile Yemeni border.

This somber development underscores the perilous nature of the conflict and the profound sacrifices made by those dedicated to safeguarding their nation. Amidst the conflict, Saudi Arabia's air defenses proved their mettle once again as they successfully intercepted a missile launched by Houthi forces.

This resolute response demonstrates the unwavering commitment of the Saudi military to protect its citizens and territory from external threats.

The evolving situation in Jizan and along the Yemeni border highlights the ever-present need for diplomacy

This latest bout of hostilities marks a significant departure from the brief period of calm that followed a ceasefire agreement between Saudi Arabia and the Houthi rebels, which was brokered in early April of the previous year.

The return to violence underscores the persistent challenges that continue to destabilize the region and hinder the pursuit of a lasting peace. In the face of this renewed conflict, the Saudi Arabian armed forces stand unwavering in their resolve to secure their nation and shield their citizens from the ongoing turmoil.

The situation in Jizan and along the Yemeni border serves as a poignant reminder of the enduring imperative for diplomatic initiatives, regional collaboration, and international endeavors. It is through these concerted efforts that the underlying factors driving this prolonged conflict can be effectively tackled.

As the world watches these events unfold, there is a collective hope that the persistent commitment to peace will prevail, and ultimately lead the way to a more stable, harmonious, and prosperous future for the entire region and all nations.

Back
Top Bottom