What's new

Iran shoots down Israeli drone operated by Azerbaijan violating Iranian airspace

Nothing has turned out to be fake except your ranting here.

Dude you have ptsd from me if you think that qualifies as ranting, lol. The drone indeed crashed and you are the one ranting about random things. And you take everything as personal insult for some reason.
"Edgy" Would the the one reporting to childish insults and incapable of holding a proper debate. Like I said, you have provided no source for your claim.

You are proving you are edgy by suggesting I was trying to debate you. Go seek therapy services because you need it.

Dude you have ptsd from me if you think that qualifies as ranting, lol. The drone indeed crashed and you are the one ranting about random things. And you take everything as personal insult for some reason.

UAV was downed by the means of jamming/EW.

This rest of your drivel does not deserve an answer. Move along now.

Still waiting for a source for this. Refrain from polluting the thread unless you have some hard evidence.

You realize all the reports are from Twitter, right? I told you these news only concern me as to how they relate to overall conflict in the region. This news really should go in Azerbaijan-Armenia war thread.

Like I said, no on cares how this news concerns you. You have been asked to spread spreading misinformation.

I must have triggered a PTSD episode for you just by entering one post in the thread. I feel bad for you, man. Chill out.

Why are Azeris flying their drone in another country's territory? Trying to trap Iran into the mix?

It's an attack drone, kind of like a guided missile, something malfunctioned and it missed an Armenia target near the border with Iran. Lots of the fighting is taking place right at the border with Iran and some shells have fell into Iran's territory since the beginning of the war.

It's difficult to take you seriously when you're incapable of commenting without insulting. He is still more reliable than some "Palestinian" (wherever you're actually from) with a deranged Iran obsession.

On the contrary, you have apparently gone troll mode after simply being asked to provide a source for your misinformation.

There is no official report from Iran regarding the incident, all the news is coming from Twitter. Majority of Twitter sources imply the drone crashed.

Babak is claiming it was shot down. Babak is an Iranian that doesn't live in Iran and is considered unreliable by everyone, with the first being Iranians. He claimed Israeli F35's struck Iran. And you want us to believe your weak twitter source over strong and reliable OSINT sources.

Whether you accept it or not, the evidence is much stronger for the drone crashing.
On the contrary, you have apparently gone troll mode after simply being asked to provide a source for your misinformation.

How I am spreading misinformation? Are you trying to tell us Iran is sabotaging Azeri operations on purpose for no reason what so ever? Iran is not playing a direct military role in the conflict. Some shells and in rare occasion a drone are spilling into Iranian border near the fighting zones and this is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an edgy young adult it seems and eventually you will grow out of this bizarre behavior of yours.

I hope you realise that your constant juvenile attempts at insult reflect this comment on yourself, right?

There is no official report from Iran regarding the incident, all the news is coming from Twitter. Majority of Twitter sources imply the drone crashed.

No, they are not. You are simply reading into it that way. Going by the recent shooting down of UAVs by Iran from Azerbaijan, it is not a leap to think this was also downed.

Babak is claiming it was shot down. Babak is an Iranian that doesn't live in Iranian and is considered unreliable by everyone, with the first being Iranians. He claimed Israeli F35's struck Iran.

This is a fallacious way of thinking. Its' called doing analysis independently. He has made moronic claims the past, however he has also done ample correct analysis. His comment are analysed, unlike you we do not have to simply buy into everything we read.

And you want us to believe your weak twitter source over strong and reliable OSINT sources.

You have provided zero OSINT sources to back your assertions.

Whether you accept it or not, the evidence is much stronger for the drone crashing.

There is no "evidence". Your twitter sources basically showed a crashed UAV without any proof whatsoever refuting the notion it was downed by EW/Jamming.

I did provide the source and there are more suggesting the same thing. Babak is the most unreliable source there is on anything related to the Middle East and no one but you(literally) takes him seriously. Anyone with logic knows Azerbaijan will not launch a guided drone munition towards an Iranian target and does not seek conflict with Iran. And anyone with logic knows Iran is not going out of its way to 'jam' a guided drone munition in Azerbaijan to sabotage Azeri operations against Armenia. And everyone with logic knows there is spillover of munitions on the border with Iran since the fighting zone is based there.

You like to talk too much to give yourself meaning/purpose in life and for endorphin spike and nobody is interested in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a mental illness,

It appears this troll has not gone to suicide mode to get banned.

how I am spreading misinformation?

By claiming it was not downed without any evidence.

Are you trying to tell us Iran is sabotaging Azeri operations on purpose for no reason what so ever?

Using some rational thinking. Their UAVs being shot down after entering Iranian airspace, it does not equal Iran sabotaging the Azeris.

Iran is not playing a direct military role in the conflict. Some shells and in rare occasion a drone are spilling into Iranian border near the fighting zones and this is normal.

UAVs are not just mere shells to randomly come into Iranian airspace, once again, common sense.

@Philosopher

Your own state media claims it crashed:

Azeri or Armenian drone crashes on northwestern Iran

Deputy Governor of Ardebil Province Behrouz Nedaei has confirmed the crash speaking to IRNA several minutes ago.

Investigations are underway to determine whether it is Azeri or Armenian, Nedaei said.

He noted that the crash caused no damage.

Iran has repeatedly asked for settlement of the conflict and urged cessation of hostilities in Nagorno-Karabakh.
By claiming it was not downed without any evidence.

Didn't I say you are edgelord, your own official confirmed to your own state media that the drone crashed into Iranian territory. Why you are insisting otherwise and why do you assume Iran is trying to promote narrative that it shot down a drone? It is not, it is only you who is exhibiting bizarre behavior.

I did provide the source and there are more suggesting the same thing.

And you have yet to provide them.

Babak is the most unreliable source there is on anything related to the Middle East and no one but you(literally) takes him seriously.

repeating yourself is a not form of argument.

Anyone with logic knows Azerbaijan will not launch a guided drone munition towards an Iranian target and does not seek conflict with Iran.

And yet this has occurred on numerous occasions. Your unwillingness to see facts is not of any concerned to me.

And anyone with logic knows Iran is not going out of its way to 'jam' a guided drone munition in Azerbaijan to sabotage Azeri operations against Armenia.

Lets try this, again:

1- Azeri UAV come into Iranian airspace
2- Iran shoots them down
3- This is not Iran sabotaging Azeri "operations", unless this is a deliberate act by the Azeris.

This is elementary level logic.

And everyone with logic knows there is spillover of munitions on the border with Iran since the fighting zone is based there.

UAVs are guided systems, they're not "dumb systems" to "spillover".

You like to talk too much to give yourself meaning/purpose in life and for endorphin spike and nobody is interested in it.

I am merely debunking your drivel.

Using some rational thinking. Their UAVs being shot down after entering Iranian airspace, it does not equal Iran sabotaging the Azeris.

You are one suggesting Iran jammed the drone to make it crash, not me.
And you have yet to provide them.

repeating yourself is a not form of argument.

And yet this has occurred on numerous occasions. Your unwillingness to see facts is not of any concerned to me.

Lets try this, again:

1- Azeri UAV come into Iranian airspace
2- Iran shoots them down
3- This is not Iran sabotaging Azeri "operations", unless this is a deliberate act by the Azeris.

This is elementary level logic.

UAVs are guided systems, they're not "dumb systems" to "spillover".

I am merely debunking your drivel.

Quit embarrassing yourself, I said the drone was not shot down or jammed but rather crashed. Which is the exact narrative your state official and state media is confirming.

Back
Top Bottom