What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

I provided u list with suicide attacks:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Almost all targets are buses, markets, malls, cafes, restaurants. Are these legitimate targets for u?

In fact these places are more for poor people and percent of Mizrahi people among poors is higher. So ur claim about white is completely moronic (I dont understand why killing white is better than killing black according to ur twisted logic). Do u know that king David was blond and ur prophet Muhammad had very white skin? U look dark because u are some Egyptian-Sudanese mishmash like most of the "Palestinians" are.

Well most "israelis", like the ashkenazim, are converts from eastern Europe with no ties to the holy land. The farthest you can track family roots is in the 40s when your grandfather or great grandfather forced the indigenous people out of their homes with violence.

Netanyahu never supported murder of kids by suicide bombers unlike mullah regime regime.

Netanyahu never ordered to slaughter and torture opposition protestors unlike mullah regime and their best ally Assad.

So 500, out of curiosity, do you support a deal being made between Iran and the P5+1?

Not everything that goes on in the middle east is about Israel. This, Israelis should understand.

In fact, Iran is potentially the greatest ally the US can ever have in the war on terror.

Small countries are generally inconsequential in the long run.

So 500, out of curiosity, do you support a deal being made between Iran and the P5+1?
There are pros and cons:

Psychopath mullah regime will get more money, thats bad.
Most of these money will go to Syria, thats good.
Oil prices will go down a bit, thats also good.

Not everything that goes on in the middle east is about Israel. This, Israelis should understand.

In fact, Iran is potentially the greatest ally the US can ever have in the war on terror.

Small countries are generally inconsequential in the long run.
That sounds funny especially since mullah regime are inventors and biggest sponsors of suicide terrorism.

Just recently we had 30th anniversary of murder of 241 US marines by Iran.

That sounds funny especially since mullah regime are inventors and biggest sponsors of suicide terrorism.

Well, I did say "potentially".

More American soldiers have died at the hands of Sunni extremists in Iraq. Thanks to their failure in securing/destroying Saddam's vast supply of munitions during the 2003 conflict.

Not to mention that Iran once almost went to war with the Taliban of Afghanistan.

Nonetheless, your point is irrelevant. And only relevant in propaganda warfare which has only sentimental value.

America will do whatever it sees fit for her interests only, and solely her's. It doesn't matter what Israelis or anyone else think otherwise.

I provided u list with suicide attacks:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Almost all targets are buses, markets, malls, cafes, restaurants. Are these legitimate targets for u?

In fact these places are more for poor people and percent of Mizrahi people among poors is higher. So ur claim about white is completely moronic (I dont understand why killing white is better than killing black according to ur twisted logic). Do u know that king David was blond and ur prophet Muhammad had very white skin? U look dark because u are some Egyptian-Sudanese mishmash like most of the "Palestinians" are.

It's a simple concept. Jews weren't all white. Today, these are all European Jews who are white. The attackers could tell who were white Jewish males. And these white Jewish males are the settlers on occupiers. They aren't originally native to our land. So most of the time they were the victims of their governments expansionist policy which led to an intifada which led to violence.

We weren't looking at a list and Wikipedia isn't sufficient for that. I listed an Israeli government based website that listed victims of attacks as we were looking at.

Prophet Muhammad was reddish white and not the white you think it is. He was sort of like my color skin maybe a little whiter. I doubt it he was white as we refer to it today.

@500
Why is Netanyahu against peace talks with Iran?
And whats his solution for this, does he really think war is the only solution?
Isnt the main goal of these talks preventing Iran from getting nukes, whats the problem if there is a agreement and Iran resigns of getting nukes?

Well, I did say "potentially".

More American soldiers have died at the hands of Sunni extremists in Iraq. Thanks to their failure in securing/destroying Saddam's vast supply of munitions during the 2003 conflict.

Not to mention that Iran once almost went to war with the Taliban of Afghanistan.

Nonetheless, your point is irrelevant. And only relevant in propaganda warfare which has only sentimental value.

America will do whatever it sees fit for her interests only, and solely her's. It doesn't matter what Israelis or anyone else think otherwise.

She calls it murder even though he/she knows very well that the US was actively coordinating attacks with Israel on lebanese soil.

Of course it's a tragedy for Americans but most Americans view these overseas deaths differently because they are in acts of war. 
@500
Why is Netanyahu against peace talks with Iran?
And whats his solution for this, does he really think war is the only solution?
Isnt the main goal of these talks preventing Iran from getting nukes, whats the problem if there is a agreement and Iran resigns of getting nukes?

Bro, don't bother asking him. Look for yourself the answers are there. I will recommend you to Haaretz and any article referencing Netanyahu look at the talk backs and they describe it well.

500 is just as hawkish when it comes to Israeli foreign policy. The vast majority of Israelis are all the same. He may tell you he's liberal, but that's when it comes to social and economic/national policy.

Bro, don't bother asking him. Look for yourself the answers are there. I will recommend you to Haaretz and any article referencing Netanyahu look at the talk backs and they describe it well.

500 is just as hawkish when it comes to Israeli foreign policy. The vast majority of Israelis are all the same. He may tell you he's liberal, but that's when it comes to social and economic/national policy.

I would like to hear it from a Israeli itsefl, but it looks relatively clear how netanyahus position is in this issue.

Last edited:
There are pros and cons:

Oil prices will go down? Are you crazy? In Gaza and oil coming from Israel is 6 shekels a liter which is more than absurd for both Israeli and Palestinian people.

That's too much money in shekel currency, a hundred dollars at first was getting me about 372 shekels and it went all the way down to to 356 over a month. For Israeli people and Palestinian people that is way to costly they would lose a third to a half of that money going to fill their tank and not even all the way.

She calls it murder even though he/she knows very well that the US was actively coordinating attacks with Israel on lebanese soil.

Well, any man would defend his country to the last man in face of a foreign army. It doesn't matter what his religion or ideology is.

I'm sure Israelis would do the same. Oh wait, they already did for their "promised homeland".

Of course it's a tragedy for Americans but most Americans view these overseas deaths differently because they are in acts of war.

Well, when American soldiers do die; it does hit American psyche. That is the key reason why the Iraq war became unpopular later on.

Their first and foremost mistake was that they did not finish the war against Saddam in the first Gulf War. They should have dealt with him once and for all. If they did that, a lot of lives (both American and Iraqi) would have been saved, and Iraq would be living in peace, prosperity and security. And the Americans did not need to worry either.

I never really quite understood some decisions of the Bush's.

Nethanyahu? He's only engaging in village politics. At least, that's what we call in my country regarding this kind of juvenile political posturing.

Oil prices will go down? Are you crazy? In Gaza and oil coming from Israel is 6 shekels a liter which is more than absurd for both Israeli and Palestinian people.

That's too much money in shekel currency, a hundred dollars at first was getting me about 372 shekels and it went all the way down to to 356 over a month. For Israeli people and Palestinian people that is way to costly they would lose a third to a half of that money going to fill their tank and not even all the way.
Thats nothing, in Turkey gasoline price is 2.33$ which is 8.2 shekel, we have the most expensive gasoline in the world.

There are pros and cons:

Speaking of terror, 4 months ago it was the anniversary of U.S shooting down Iranian civilian airliner in the sky, killing 290 passengers, including many children.
Also this summer we had anniversary of Israel murdering nearly a thousand of Lebanese civilians in 2006 war.

We have hundreds of other similar anniversaries for terror acts of the Israeli regime.

Thats nothing, in Turkey gasoline price is 2.33$ which is 8.2 shekel, we have the most expensive gasoline in the world.

A liter or gallon? If it's a liter....that's crazy my man! LOL! :rofl:

I remember in the UAE how cheap the oil was. He he he.

Back
Top Bottom