What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

If only someone or something could silence this maniac, aka Netanyahu forever. He is a cancer for world's peace.
Netanyahu never supported murder of kids by suicide bombers unlike mullah regime regime.

Netanyahu never ordered to slaughter and torture opposition protestors unlike mullah regime and their best ally Assad.

BREAKING: NO deal in Geneva.
Netanyahu never supported murder of kids by suicide bombers unlike mullah regime regime.

Netanyahu never ordered to slaughter and torture opposition protestors unlike mullah regime and their best ally Assad.

What murder of kids by suicide bombers? Are you speaking of Israelis? I'm very confident that over 95% of those casualties are adults and up.

A good portion are military targets as well. That's why Hamas and Islamic Jihad targeted adult white males. And most of the time those were the victims and were off duty soldiers.

Japan has already confessed they have the capability of making nukes in months in case of war with china. They've confessed even more with their rocket tests and more.

I beg to differ sir, iran's Bushehr is only a brother to Israel's dimona , like iran's shihab is to Israel's shavit , when dimona falls out of use , it'll be too late for iran.

You see like @esfahanijew likes to say iran follows Israel step by step , even in its nuclear program ; the purpose of Israeli dimona is to make Israel self-sufficient in making fission bombs without foreign intel.
When did I said that

When did I said that

You said that , the Iranian regime is in love with Israel , they wanna build up iran to become like Israel , in that respect they are infact just like the shah. 
Is this salman guy shahin vatani?

Where the hell are these people coming from?

I think it's a jew in love with islam , 
i'm so happy that netanyahoo is showing his true face to all those so called liberal Iranians , now every single Iranian hardhat can see for themselves what jews are really up too , but still they would rather go to facebook and post pictures of Israeli female soldiers and praise them...

Last edited:
You said that , the Iranian regime is in love with Israel , they wanna build up iran to become like Israel , in that respect they are infact just like the shah. 

I think it's a jew in love with islam , 
i'm so happy that netanyahoo is showing his true face to all those so called liberal Iranians , now every single Iranian hardhat can see for themselves what jews are really up too , but still they would rather go to facebook and post pictures of Israeli female soldiers and praise them...
You showed the mentality of your kind more so than that of "Iranian liberals."

Keep it up.

Pakistan does not recognize Israel. In fact, we don't even talk to them.

No juice, no problems.

What murder of kids by suicide bombers? Are you speaking of Israelis? I'm very confident that over 95% of those casualties are adults and up.
Children are 15% of suicide bombing casualties. The reason why they could not kill more because schools and malls in Israel are guarded.

A good portion are military targets as well. That's why Hamas and Islamic Jihad targeted adult white males. And most of the time those were the victims and were off duty soldiers.
Almost exclusively civilian targets:
List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White males? WTF? 
Pakistan does not recognize Israel. In fact, we don't even talk to them.

No juice, no problems.
If Pakistan does not have any problems why do u live in USA with 5.5 million Jews?

Children are 15% of suicide bombing casualties. The reason why they could not kill more because schools and malls in Israel are guarded.

White males? WTF? 

If Pakistan does not have any problems why do u live in USA with 5.5 million Jews?

I regularly don't have to deal with Jews, which is fine by me.

But I have to say, not all Jews are bad.

Have quite a few friends, and as long as Israel-Palestine issue is not mentioned, we get along pretty well.

I regularly don't have to deal with Jews, which is fine by me.

But I have to say, not all Jews are bad.

Have quite a few friends, and as long as Israel-Palestine issue is not mentioned, we get along pretty well.
Still wonder why u chose US with millions of influential Jews over Pakistan homeland with zero Jews if u think that Jews cause all problems.

Still wonder why u chose US with millions of influential Jews over Pakistan homeland with zero Jews if u think that Jews cause all problems.

There are many more important things on my mind than Jews. :lol:

USA is not a jewish state, so I am curious as to why you are eagerly sitting on their shoulders.

Jews will never be a problem for the state of Pakistan, as we ignore them. :D

White males? WTF? 

Yeah, white males were targeted, children were less than 15%. You need a credible source for percentage rates. And often times children only were amongst the dead after Israeli settlers had killed palestianian children or after Israel had killed Palestinian children. One of the first bombings by Hamas was after the Cave of Patriachs massacre. Better known as the ibraham mosque in Hebron.

Cave of the Patriarchs massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Victims of Palestinian Violence and Terrorism since September 2000

Here are examples posted by your government, almost every other one has military targets. And yes, white males were targeted during the intifiada. That means Jewish men who are European inbred and probably very new to the land they shouldn't be in.

The context in this was an conflict and uprising. Violence was occurring on both sides left and right.

Yeah, white males were targeted, children were less than 15%. You need a credible source for percentage rates. And often times children only were amongst the dead after Israeli settlers had killed palestianian children or after Israel had killed Palestinian children. One of the first bombings by Hamas was after the Cave of Patriachs massacre. Better known as the ibraham mosque in Hebron.

Cave of the Patriarchs massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Victims of Palestinian Violence and Terrorism since September 2000

Here are examples posted by your government, almost every other one has military targets. And yes, white males were targeted during the intifiada. That means Jewish men who are European inbred and probably very new to the land they shouldn't be in.

The context in this was an conflict and uprising. Violence was occurring on both sides left and right.
I provided u list with suicide attacks:

Almost all targets are buses, markets, malls, cafes, restaurants. Are these legitimate targets for u?

In fact these places are more for poor people and percent of Mizrahi people among poors is higher. So ur claim about white is completely moronic (I dont understand why killing white is better than killing black according to ur twisted logic). Do u know that king David was blond and ur prophet Muhammad had very white skin? U look dark because u are some Egyptian-Sudanese mishmash like most of the "Palestinians" are.

Back
Top Bottom