What's new

Iran hangs 26-year-old woman rape victim

@Azizam
if you go to communautary websites and check the news (independent not press tv stuff or worst)
there are many points about this story:
- she is 19yo and she said she was at his home (the guy killed) for interior design (lol)
strange for this age. prostitution there?
- the one killed is a doctor : he is not a bad educated guy.
- he was killed in his own home : the door was opened and he was in position of prayer when killed
so the girl said he was raping her but he was with one knife stab in this position
strange
- someone (trustable?) said she said to his boyfriend she bought the knife the day before and that time said she wanted to kill someone
- and more important : the typical sickness of Iranians who want to go abroad:
the lawyer migrates to Norway and this story helped him to go there
many times this kind of story is used by Iranians to have visas

Another point :
the story of sunni is totally bullshit . created by anti Iranian sicky guys (Egypt religious fanatics i was reading)
Nothing you said is believeable. Iran's justice system is as believeable as its photoshop military. Don't be a tool.

Nothing you said is believeable. Iran's justice system is as believeable as its photoshop military. Don't be a tool.
i am neither a propaganda machine (or a tool) from Iranian leader or bad guys there
or from the stupid Iranians who create stories outside Iran (and then lie: i am the kind of muslim that lie is a terrible thing i would try to avoid as much as possible)

no propaganda for me guy ;)

i am neither a propaganda machine (or a tool) from Iranian leader or bad guys there
or from the stupid Iranians who create stories outside Iran (and then lie: i am the kind of muslim that lie is a terrible thing i would try to avoid as much as possible)

no propaganda for me guy ;)
I don't give two pehens who you are and what you claim to be. What you said before isn't reliable because it came from the akhoond dictatorship. You just copy pasted their statements.

I don't give two pehens who you are and what you claim to be. What you said before isn't reliable because it came from the akhoond dictatorship. You just copy pasted their statements.
instead of you i have most my family in Iran . i know many sources there different from the propaganda newspapers.

second if you were in something else than fantasming and insulting other people,
i would invite you to read different sources from Iranian blogs to Iranian website like balatarin.

i understand that you hate Iranian regime. i won't blame you for this.

but there is a difference between criticizing the regime smartly and say lies to blame everything every one and every situation like devils live in Iran in any street
guy blame regime as much as you want for the long list of stupid things in Iran
but stop believing in all bullshit stories

instead of you i have most my family in Iran . i know many sources there different from the propaganda newspapers.

second if you were in something else than fantasming and insulting other people,
i would invite you to read different sources from Iranian blogs to Iranian website like balatarin.

i understand that you hate Iranian regime. i won't blame you for this.

but there is a difference between criticizing the regime smartly and say lies to blame everything every one and every situation like devils live in Iran in any street
guy blame regime as much as you want for the long list of stupid things in Iran
but stop believing in all bullshit stories
oooooooh in hame harfe bi raft!

BABA, wtf does having family in Iran have anything to with this case? My mom has tons of family in Iran so does that mean I'm suddenly more right than before? lol

Balatarin? Are you for real? 90% of the stuff on that site is from blogs and people's opinions. And why would I read a blog? Why would you ask me to do such a thing? Why would you expect anyone to refer to a blog for news about anything?

Do you expect the taliban to hold a fair and ethical trial, especially for a woman? Absofuckinglutely not. So why do you expect akhoonds to do something that you can't expect the taliban to do? They're the same sangsar loving savages and terrorists. You copy pasted the garbage that came from the regime and expect others to eat it up. Jamesh kon mashti.

@Serpentine
She was not a rape victim. She was a liar. She tried to tell that lie in order for avoiding getting executed.
An interesting youtube comment:
بابا این چرنیات چیه. طرف نامزد داشته. بخاطر ارتباطش با مدیر شرکتی که توش کار میکرده با نامزدش بهم زده. همزمان با چند جوان دیگه ارتباط داشته. با این آقا هم ارتباط داشته و با پای خودش رفته خونش. کاندوم روی سکوی آشپزخانه بوده. طرف پشتش به این خانم بوده. این خانم با پدرشم درگیر بوده. به قاضی گفته من بهش سرویس میدادم تا خدمات بگیرم. چرا جوگیر میشین. این همه احساسات رو به جاش خرج کنید. شماها همیشه همینجوری گول میخورید و توانتون رو اینجاها هدر میدید. این خانم بخاطر ارتباط مادرش با اصغر فرهادی و بهاره رهنما و ارتباط خانوادگی با خانواده حجازی بولد شد. وگرنه کاملا مقصر بود.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom