What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjabi and Sindhis are Indics, not Iranics.

Punjab and Sindh are way to big to be 1 ethnic group. Multiple waves of different ethnicities entered punjab/sindh but all scientific analysis proves that these waves first initially came from Iranian farmers and later central asian/turkic regions... very few native "indic" dna can be found in either of these 2 regions including indian punjab

Punjab and Sindh are way to big to be 1 ethnic group. Multiple waves of different ethnicities entered punjab/sindh but all scientific analysis proves that these waves first initially came from Iranian farmers and later central asian/turkic regions... very few native "indic" dna can be found in either of these 2 regions including indian punjab
1) Substantiate your claims from credible sources that they're markedly different from Haryanavi, Himachalis, Gujaratis, Rajasthanis, Uttrakhandis and Western UPites.
2) People are defined by language and culture, that way they are firmly Indic anyway.

Current supreme leader is an Azeri Turk too.
He was born in Razavi (imam Reza (A) martyrdom place) Khurasan.

702452_471.jpg

1) Substantiate your claims from credible sources that they're markedly different from Haryanavi, Himachalis, Gujaratis, Rajasthanis, Uttrakhandis and Western UPites.
2) People are defined by language and culture, that way they are firmly Indic anyway.

I dont need to substantiate anything to someone like you... do some simple google research...read about the history of the region..its pathetic you dont know these things since your vedic religion came from these foreign migrations :D

I dont need to substantiate anything to someone like you... do some simple google research...read about the history of the region..its pathetic you dont know these things since your vedic religion came from these foreign migrations :D
Alas, that I wasted my time on a dumpster liked you. And google showed this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
Secondly, I am a Muslim.

Major_Indo-Aryan_languages.png

You are wasting your time debating such half-baked views and nonsensical illusions. What has been quoted is a mishmash of facts and data relating to different things, and presented here with the aplomb of a weekend magician inviting you to pick a card, any card.

See left alone both east and western neighbours are obsessed with race.

Religion seems to be just a starting point of their excuses

and third veda belongs to indo aryan language family not spoken anywhere outside India.

Here, i completed for you.
Sanskrit is of course not spoken outside of India because all speakers migrated but it's relatives like Avesta were.
You are wasting your time debating such half-baked views and nonsensical illusions. What has been quoted is a mishmash of facts and data relating to different things, and presented here with the aplomb of a weekend magician inviting you to pick a card, any card.
I was just pointing out that Indic word encompasses those migration, in fact it came into use after those migrations.

Sanskrit is of course not spoken outside of India because all speakers migrated but it's relatives like Avesta were.

A useful reminder; most people are ignorant of this.

I was just pointing out that Indic word encompasses those migration, in fact it came into use after those migrations.

You are right, of course, but....

What was that about Bhains ke saamne been bajana?

Avestan and sanskrit are different branches of same language, nevertheless i was pointing out the said foreign origin of veda, which is not the case, since noone outside India spoke indo aryan language.

Imagine if people joined Al Qaeda and came back, thousands upon thousands of them. And came back to Pakistan. They would be jailed or sold to the Americans. This double standard that allows these Pakistani shia to come back after raping, pillaging and mass murdering Sunnis, and willy nilly come back to Pakistan is shameful and needs to be stopped.

Many of these shia militias and affiliated organizations are in the terrorism list. It is not fair that Sunnis are treated with a double standard in their own majority country willy nilly. Additionally, it is a grave danger to national security as these people are not loyal to Pakistan but to an external state and sectarian ideology.

Avestan and sanskrit are different branches of same language, nevertheless i was pointing out the said foreign origin of veda, which is not the case, since noone outside India spoke indo aryan language.

Did someone mention the foreign origin of the Vedas? That would be a curiousity, but not for the reason you mention; I would prefer to point to the geographical features and the general terrain described in the Vedas; they do not reflect a central Asian steppe.

Did someone mention the foreign origin of the Vedas? That would be a curiousity, but not for the reason you mention; I would prefer to point to the geographical features and the general terrain described in the Vedas; they do not reflect a central Asian steppe.
Vedas do have common features with the Iranic folklores and myths but it was written well inside the "Indic" heartland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom