What's new

Iran power of proxy warfare

When people read articles they should know about
writer and his/her political and religious affiliations
and who is chief editor and owner and their affiliations.

I mean nobody is get paid to right truths and their opinions.

After that reader will going to have better understanding when author is
Asma Shirazi
farahnaz Isphahani
Naseem Zahra
Pervaiz Hoodbhoy

etc
If you don't know anything about Pakistani shia or anyone else, don't write. You are doing exactly what ex Gen Mohiuddin Haider said after his brother's death.... TTP/LEJ killed his brother because they thought he is Shia, the killer admit he thought he is Shia by name . Mir Shakeel is sunni ....... lol ....kahan kahan sa pakar ka lata hoo ....
Saudi govt is doing an excellent job in Pakistan. After losing thousands of Pakistani in the terrorist attacks from TTP /LEJ etc those who follow Saudi imported ideology, we can not dare to name Saudi massive funding in our madrassah

@Sainthood 101 ya tumhar sunnio ko bhi shia bol ka marwy ga .... lol

@waz what all this nonsense ..

Last edited:
Iran destroyed Pakistans religious harmony. Killed thousands of ulama. Attacked Pakistans economic interests. Hijacked political parties like MQM(yes, people don't talk about it) and PPP. Helped Israel to keep Israel's proxy wars on Syria alive till Israel changed water flow from Iraq to sea of Galilee. Iran supported terror in Iraq against sunnis, also terror in Middle East.
Each second we were hearing that Iran will be attacked, but never got attacked. But in the process Iran destroyed many countries from within.
Iran role is very very nasty in Pakistan, when we posed no threat either

Sooner we as a country realize that foreigners (including SA) shouldn't be given any power over relgious values
The better

Or else you'll be used and abused like red light district condoms Shia or deobandi/Wahhabi
Doesn't matter

Here, we have yet an other Einstein in PDF. Please continue with your bullshit.
I know about the activities of khana e ferhang Irani since ages. I know from where sipah e Muhammadi terrorists were getting funding. There are hundreds of traders in Pakistan who get regular funding from Iran.
Iran has been a major contributor to issues in Pakistan (but there are other issues too, for which I keep writing).

This guy just made a marginalized groups targetted even dropping names this thread is not good for them and listen to haider and you are doing them unecessarily dirty.. Jeopardizing security of others

If you don't know anything about Pakistani shia or anyone else, don't write. You are doing exactly what ex Gen Mohiuddin Haider said after his brother's death.... TTP/LEJ killed his brother because they thought he is Shia, the killer admit he thought he is Shia by name . Mir Shakeel is sunni ....... lol ....kahan kahan sa pakar ka lata hoo ....
Saudi govt is doing an excellent job in Pakistan. After losing thousands of Pakistani in the terrorist attacks from TTP /LEJ etc those who follow Saudi imported ideology, we can not dare to name Saudi massive funding in our madrassah

@Sainthood 101 ya tumhar sunnio ko bhi shia bol ka marwy ga .... lol

@waz what all this nonsense ..
This thread should remain so we can talk about it, it's important

But dropping names like that is highly irresponsible, kuch bhi hi sakta is mulk mein darna chahiye... @*Awan*
Please don't do that and edit, don't make this a secterion crap show

Iran role is very very nasty in Pakistan, when we posed no threat either

Sooner we as a country realize that foreigners (including SA) shouldn't be given any power over relgious values
The better

Or else you'll be used and abused like red light district condoms Shia or deobandi/Wahhabi
Doesn't matter
Yes this is true. But Pakistani society as a whole is divided and ineffective in managing our own affairs. Iran knows where is free manpower in Pakistan and that manpower has nearly destroyed Syria, but Pakistan is not using that manpower because xyz reasons. That's the issue of Pakistan. So Pakistan is more responsible for her state of affairs than Iran.

Last edited:
I know about the activities of khana e ferhang Irani since ages. I know from where sipah e Muhammadi terrorists were getting funding. There are hundreds of traders in Pakistan who get regular funding from Iran.
Iran has been a major contributor to issues in Pakistan (but there are other issues too, for which I keep writing).
Yeah, you know everything that's why you are an Einstein of the bullshits world.

Yeah, you know everything that's why you are an Einstein of the bullshits world.
I don't know everything but many things. And it's a good news for Iran that I am not holding any office in Pakistan. Otherwise it will be a bad bad news specially for Iran. Iran is a pain tbh.

This thread should remain so we can talk about it, it's important

But dropping names like that is highly irresponsible, kuch bhi hi sakta is mulk mein darna chahiye... @*Awan*
Please don't do that and edit, don't make this a secterion crap show
This thread is exactly a shit show of your kind living in western countries. One from Denmark looks to be a Shia bashing troll, some from USA and the OP looks to have Canadian genetics.

And you posturing yourself as a patriot Pakistani living in USA tells me a lot. First you tried to put your filthy feet into Shia shoes. Now it appears you want to change the mask.

Please continue with your outstanding bullshit and let us have some fun.

Some PDF members like haider and big tank make it look like shias are some oppressed minority in Pakistan. Foreign minister of Pakistan is shia a very big percentage of MNA and MPAs from Punjab and sindh are shias. I think cm sindh is also shia federal minister Ali zaidi
Bhai again FM is not shia ...lol... yaar tum logo ko kia hogaya haa.. Yes, Shia are happy in Pakistan. But they are also constant victims of target killing especially in Karachi and also Sunni brothers too...after all, we lost more than 70 thousand soldiers in terrorism and thousands of civilians in a suicide bombing in cities and bus stands are Shia and Sunni both ...Did you guys see the LEJ rally in Islamabad and anti Shia slogan in the open ????...what our agencies are doing to stop such rallies ....??? nothing ...TTP inspired Saudi brand of Islam is your biggest enemy, where there is no tolerance of any other fiq and all other fiq are kafir and should die.
@Sainthood 101 ya tum sab sufi sunnio ko shia bol bol ka marway gaa... lolzzzzzz

Last edited:
I don't know everything but many things. And it's a good news for Iran that I am not holding any office in Pakistan. Otherwise it will be a bad bad news specially for Iran. Iran is a pain tbh.
Hahahaha, our Einstein of bullshits world wants to hold office in Pakistan.

Let me call on Imran, i am sure that he has an special place for you in his rank.

Hahahaha, our Einstein of bullshits world wants to hold office in Pakistan.

Let me call on Imran, i am sure that he has an special place for you in his rank.
Yeah, see? That's the influence we are talking about. A jobless janitor from Tehran can directly contact Imran but a qualified guy can't even talk about holding an office in Pakistan.
Thanks for confirming.

Bhai again FM is not shia ...lol... yaar tum logo ko kia hogaya haa.. Yes, Shia are happy in Pakistan. But they are also constant victims of target killing especially in Karachi and also Sunni brothers too...after all, we lost more than 70 thousand soldiers in terrorism and thousands of civilians in a suicide bombing in cities and bus stands are Shia and Sunni both ...Did you guys see the LEJ rally in Islamabad and anti Shia slogan in the open ????...what our agencies are doing to stop such rallies ....??? nothing ....
@Sainthood 101 ya tum sab sufi sunnio ko shia bol bol ka marway gaa... lolzzzzzz
They already hunt em down
It's just that since it's the majority they don't do rallys, private meetings to whack the top scholar

Nasty, out of control, reptilian people
With way too much money, protection and ability to use voilance against anyone they desire

A chunk is already reaching khwarjiat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom