What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on these Pakistanis who go and fight and kill each other under different regimes. Shame.
Now they are all happy with Afghans, but abuse Afghan refuges on social media... this is hypocrisy as well.

I'm waiting when some pdf member would label it Saudi proxy.

Traitors!!!
As well the FIA staff appointed at Taftan border
This has been going on from past on decade, don't tell me elements in state were not aware.
Thousands of fighters have returned back to Pakistan, over the years. Many have jobs relating to security matters... we face these haters every time we go to any govt. office, airport, police station, NADRA office... etc.

Last edited:
I'm waiting when some pdf member would label it Saudi proxy.

As well the FIA staff appointed Taftan border
This has been going on from past on decade, don't tell me elements in state were not aware.
These people are disgusting and so are you.
You kneel to saudi everyday but ashamed to be Pakistani. Yet the Saudis see you as nothing but a slave.
Any traitor that fight of prefer another nation over his motherland is pure vermin. So jog on with you high horse. You have no reason to comment as you are the same as them.

If only it was "Pakistan first" that was instilled in our people they would not pledge alligence to different religious groups or political factions to be used as tools and disposed off as garbage. We must change this attiude within our country.

If only it was "Pakistan first" that was instilled in our people they would not pledge alligence to different religious groups or political factions to be used as tools and disposed off as garbage. We must change this attiude within our country.

Problem is people look at themselves as sunni first or shia first rather than Pakistani first. Being a pakistani automatically means we are muslim first as well native to the indus region...

KSA is starting to become smarter ie purging foreign funds that go into extremist groups in Pakistan. They realized how much this snake bit themselves back at home. The shia regime on the other hands seems to be expanding its efforts in Pakistan lately with these Shia groups and the BLA.

Problem is people look at themselves as sunni first or shia first rather than Pakistani first. Being a pakistani automatically means we are muslim first as well native to the indus region...

KSA is starting to become smarter ie purging foreign funds that go into extremist groups in Pakistan. They realized how much this snake bit themselves back at home. The shia regime on the other hands seems to be expanding its efforts in Pakistan lately with these Shia groups and the BLA.

The thing is KSA is running out of oil and they are being outflanked by Turkey and Iran in regional hegemony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom