What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran doesn't attack Kuffar states, it only attacks Muslims. Kuffar regimes like India, Armenia, and Serbia are its allies.

All this rhetoric against Israel, what action do they show?

That brings alot of questions to the veracity of said polls.
don't see any problem with that . it was held by the guys who were against Assad

There was no ISIS in beginning of conflict, but I know you will push your narrative regardless. I have problem with Russia's role in Syria just as much as Iran's role in Syria or US role in Syria. And my opinion on Iran is permanent, I've seen what they are about and what their intentions towards ME are. And we want nothing to do with them, they need to mind their own business in their country or look eastward for influence.
The conflict was started by ISIS. The very first day when bullets were fired on the protest that was dome why ISIS there are reports of that. Assad acted like an idiot and lost the country to a proxy.

See here is the Syrian problem. The Turkmen don't have majority in Syria if there is a democracy installed Turkey will lose stake. Iran don't has majority either if democracy installed them Iran will lose stake. GCC also don't has majority if democracy is installed GCC will lose stake. So what is the solution?

The conflict was started by ISIS. The very first day when bullets were fired on the protest that was dome why ISIS there are reports of that. Assad acted like an idiot and lost the country to a proxy.

Not continuing discussion with a liar.

Where is the evidence to this claim please provide that.

By the prevailing pdf practice, asking for proof about Iran's evil role in Syria, makes you Iranian slave and biased.

I'm just pointing the prevailing hypocrisy of those members, who resort to calling people Arabs slave, when proof is demanded from them of their claims against Arabs. or may be those are boogie accounts.

By the prevailing pdf practice, asking for proof about Iran's evil role in Syria, makes you Iranian slave and biased.

I'm just pointing the prevailing hypocrisy of those members, who resort to calling people Arabs slave, when proof is demanded from them of their claims against Arabs. or may be those are boogie accounts.
Arab or Iran doesn't matter. irgc hiring our citizens. no state allows this type of activity from other friendly country. we still consider Iran friendly but ask them about the people who are guarding Damascus highway. this is unacceptable.

The best case scenario is disbanding the decentralized PMU and having a strong centralized military force with a centralized state.

However, that is on paper. In reality disbanding the PMU comes with a huge set of risks, the army is under tight control by our government which gets established by a constitution that favors those whom work on Iraq's failure. PMU removal is favored by the Kurds as it enables them to sabotage the army and execute their plans in the so-called 'disputed territories'. We cannot afford that risk, all we can do is mitigate risks and keep a power balance by keeping the army/ISOF stronger than the PMU in terms of manpower and firepower. Currently that is the case, and it's going to remain that way for many years to come from what it looks like.

The problem is that the central government is incredibly corrupt, love it or hate it, part of why the PMU is effective is because its much harder to infiltrate, you attach it to that corrupt body and its less of a threat.

We can try and keep a balance between the different armed forces, but the economy of the country isnt going very well, we are almost fully oil dependant, for how long can we maintain such spending ?

We can write many solutions to our current situation, but without the power to act it is irrelevant.

Why asking for evidence is wrong and I asked evidence for accusations laid against Pakistanis not Iranians.

That is how Iran operates, it takes advantage of situation in Muslim world when Muslim nations are facing major threats. Like when Arabs were facing Israeli threat, they decided to make tons of threats and attacks inside Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other nations during early 1980's.
Something Iran did not , at the time Iran was under attack by Iraq and guess who were the ones that financed that attack against Iran
Then they tried to instigate pro-Iran revolution in Iraq which led to Iran-Iraq war.
at the time we were busy with ourselves didn't had time for such things
In other cases they will invite Russian/US coalition to secure their interests in Syria/Iraq but will attack Saudi's for having defense ties with US.
exactly when we invited USA and Attacked KSA
they know you guys face major threat in India and will again hide behind non-Muslims and complement non-Muslim efforts against Muslim nations.
no we didn't did such thing , if you mean don't let throw India out of international community , that's was not supporting non Muslim effort against Muslim , that was not letting a Muslim do something unjust. exactly like when we prevented Turkey and Azerbaijan ,freeze and starve Armenian in middle of caucus winter.

Syria is an Arab country and if Syrians are trying to protect them selves from non Arab fighters that's nothing extraordinary!
Syria has a very large majority of Turkmen and Kurdish and Iran aligned Arab populations.

See we aren't uncle Sam. We know terrain. We are trained to fight in Afghanistan like condition.now it's up to you to decide which way you want. Pakistan have seen enough.
Iran already dropped the gauntlet some years ago after the military incursion into Pakistan in response to Jundollah attacks. You Pakistanis keep threatening Iran. Iran already understands your language but the issue is you are not speaking so SPEAK UP.

I will tell you the painful truth- your best advise is to go negotiate with Iran. TRUST ME, your govt isnt either witty enough, or cunning enough ,definitely not wealthy enough...i worry Iran sees more "holes" in Pakistan as a country than vice versa. Or you find a solid counter strategy, narrative, plan etc.

Arab or Iran doesn't matter. irgc hiring our citizens. no state allows this type of activity from other friendly country. we still consider Iran friendly but ask them about the people who are guarding Damascus highway. this is unacceptable.
let your government ask us not to do that

Why asking for evidence is wrong and I asked evidence for accusations laid against Pakistanis not Iranians.

All world knows, Pakistanis are fighting a holy war in Syria on behalf of Iran.
If you /pdf some how argue role of Pakistanis, objective is to protect Iran regime more than Pakistanis.

May you like to tell us, why Pakistan's political regimes have no record of those FIGHTER heads and why this matter was not discussed in Pakistan media /parliament... are people in Pakistan afraid of target killers or state ministers?

Like I said: Restore Syrian Constitution into previous state and neutralize ISIS. Make sure that Syria does not become anti xyz hub.

All world knows, Pakistanis are fighting a holy war in Syria on behalf of Iran.
If you /pdf some how argue role of Pakistanis, objective is to protect Iran regime more than Pakistanis.

May you like to tell us, why Pakistan's political regimes have no record of those FIGHTER heads and why this matter was not discussed in Pakistan media /parliament... are people in Pakistan afraid of target killers or state ministers?
Ask the people you voted and ask your media. if they fail why have you failed to bring evidence of this cause if what you claim is true there would have been headlines about it. So if there is nothing that means your are wrong. There is media in other countries like UAE or Turkey why are they silent? There has to be some sizeable evidence to for something to be proven that is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom