What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only it was "Pakistan first" that was instilled in our people they would not pledge alligence to different religious groups or political factions to be used as tools and disposed off as garbage. We must change this attiude within our country.

This is the mindset I see when Pakistanis shrill for foreign nations

Turkophile Pakistanis-WOAH Ertugural is best series ever RAJAB TAYIBAA Urdogan best leader Pak Turk dosti Assad ebil Turkey Ottoman great

Arabphile Pakistanis- WOAH ARAB GREAT OIL IRAN EBIL SHIA EBIL IRAN

Iranophile Pakistanis-Arab,Turk bad KHAMENAI good,Assad good, Iran stronk

what all these foreign bootlickers have in common not caring about Pakistan at all

The thing is KSA is running out of oil and they are being outflanked by Turkey and Iran in regional hegemony

At the end of the day we should hit these terrorist directly with our weapons ie Jets, missiles, drones wherever they are in the region. Syria isnt even that far from Pakistan we could easily use bases in Turkey, Jordan, or hell we have thousands of troops stationed in KSA already from where we could hit these terrorist hard.

We need to strike hard like the Israelis or Iran/India will not take us seriously. Hitting them hard overseas would be the best message to send!

This is the mindset I see when Pakistanis shrill for foreign nations

Turkophile Pakistanis-WOAH Ertugural is best series ever RAJAB TAYIBAA Urdogan best leader Pak Turk dosti Assad ebil Turkey Ottoman great

Arabphile Pakistanis- WOAH ARAB GREAT OIL IRAN EBIL SHIA EBIL IRAN

Iranophile Pakistanis-Arab,Turk bad KHAMENAI good,Assad good, Iran stronk

what all these foreign bootlickers have in common not caring about Pakistan at all
Exactly! And we are completely shameless about it. The neglect of our Pakistan is clearly reflected in its current state and it cannot be sustained much longer with this mind set.

At the end of the day we should hit these terrorist directly with our weapons ie Jets, missiles, drones wherever they are in the region. Syria isnt even that far from Pakistan we could easily use bases in Turkey, Jordan, or hell we have thousands of troops stationed in KSA already from where we could hit these terrorist hard.

We need to strike hard like the Israelis or Iran/India will not take us seriously. Hitting them hard overseas would be the best message to send!

All of the stuff you mentioning is just imagination of PDF fanboys that will never happen Pakistan is spineless as hell and having a young population that sees a stagnant future all of them KSA,Iran and Turkey will just use that to get more idiot youngsters for cannon fodder as usual

Exactly! And we are completely shameless about it. The neglect of our Pakistan is clearly reflected in its current state and it cannot be sustained much longer with this mind set.

Turkey,Iran and Gulfie Arabs probably view us with cringe enough with this brotherhood nonsense

These people are disgusting and so are you.
You kneel to saudi everyday but ashamed to be Pakistani. Yet the Saudis see you as nothing but a slave.
Any traitor that fight of prefer another nation over his motherland is pure vermin. So jog on with you high horse. You have no reason to comment as you are the same as them.

You puppies of Kulbhoshan Yadeve have hurt Pakistan like non other... and i know you got hurt most, when i point out your namak harami.
You may rest assure, I will continue to expose Iran's brain washing history of Pakistanis. Your frustration will have no effect.

While your hate for Saudis have same grounds as these bastards (shown in OP) have, and you along with many posters are one of them.

Despite knowing the fact that Pakistanis and Afghani are killing babies in Iraq and Syria, Pakistan's borders to Iran are open, thousands are going to ''Iran'' with full co-operation of Pakistani state officials.... there's open corruption and violation of Pakistani and international laws.
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/437345/No-more-passport-stamps-for-foreign-nationals-visiting-Iran
If you view corruption and violating immigration rules as loyality with Pakistan, than i can proudly say i'm not one of you.
There's a long list of FACTS which prove beyond doubt that Pakistan is an Iranian client state, which you and comrades always try to cover up by demonizing of Saudis and insulting those who refuse to join your ranks of state sponsored trolling.

Here are few FACTS, keep burnol close:
Pakistani PM supplied Nuclear centrifuges and missile tech. to Iran and India, she was married to Zardari. Should i believe that network is out of business, ever since!
All over Pakistan pictures of Iranian terrorists are hanged openly and printed in local printing press, like they are celebrities, never saw state objecting to this namak harami by namak harams because state is hijacked by the corrupt namak harams.
There are registered companies in Pakistan in the name of Khumeni, where money is collected to further the hate. While all those who are not aligned with Iranian proxies are labeled as Saudi proxies and jailed without delay.
Every year death anniversary of Khumeni is celebrated in Pakistan, millions are wasted, i can't say state isn't aware of it. Even yesterday street parades were held by Iranian proxies all across Pakistan, which explains why lockdown was relaxed on personal instructions of Imran Khan.
Never saw a Pakistani visiting grave of Saudi King, yet state of Pakistan send thousands to bow and kiss grave of Khumeni.
ca538c343179bf0fbdfab6cd10469afd_904.jpg

The thing is KSA is running out of oil and they are being outflanked by Turkey and Iran in regional hegemony

Do you have anything to state on how Iran managed to brain washed Pakistanis, and how state of Pakistan is least bothered.

I wouldn't mind if Turkey drone and shred them in thousand pieces.

They are VIP in Pakistan and cabinet is hijacked by them.
Come back when state of Pakistan make public statement against such militants and their ideological mentors.

The more I look at these events the more I realize its high time that Pakistan-Turkey form a stronger military alliance. I mean something along the line of NATO for these 2 countries with joint military/intelligence sharing.

Iran is a common threat. I dont look at KSA as a threat just a lost opportunity for us to gain immense influence in the arabian penninsula via our military influence in KSA. The current prince there has made immense strides in rolling back funding to groups in Pakistan as stated earlier. There was some sort of agreement made between PTI/Generals and the Royal family for this to occurr.

Iran on the other hand is a full blown threat to all its neighbors. Getting involved miliarily in each they punch far above their weight only due to their willingness to intervene. If Pakistan had the same will we would be bombing them to pieces in Syria/Yemen/ Balochistan/Afghanistan... all front where they go against our interests.

You puppies of Kulbhoshan Yadeve have hurt Pakistan like non other... and i know you got hurt most, when i point out your namak harami.
You may rest assure, I will continue to expose Iran's brain washing history of Pakistanis. Your frustration will have no effect.

While your hate for Saudis have same grounds as these bastards (shown in OP) have, and you along with many posters are one of them.

Despite knowing the fact that Pakistanis and Afghani are killing babies in Iraq and Syria, Pakistan's borders to Iran are open, thousands are going to ''Iran'' with full co-operation of Pakistani state officials.... there's open corruption and violation of Pakistani and international laws.
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/437345/No-more-passport-stamps-for-foreign-nationals-visiting-Iran
If you view corruption and violating immigration rules as loyality with Pakistan, than i can proudly say i'm not one of you.
There's a long list of FACTS which prove beyond doubt that Pakistan is an Iranian client state, which you and comrades always try to cover up by demonizing of Saudis and insulting those who refuse to join your ranks of state sponsored trolling.

Here are few FACTS, keep burnol close:
Pakistani PM supplied Nuclear centrifuges and missile tech. to Iran and India, she was married to Zardari. Should i believe that network is out of business, ever since!
All over Pakistan pictures of Iranian terrorists are hanged openly and printed in local printing press, like they are celebrities, never saw state objecting to this namak harami by namak harams because state is hijacked by the corrupt namak harams.
There are registered companies in Pakistan in the name of Khumeni, where money is collected to further the hate. While all those who are not aligned with Iranian proxies are labeled as Saudi proxies and jailed without delay.
Every year death anniversary of Khumeni is celebrated in Pakistan, millions are wasted, i can't say state isn't aware of it. Even yesterday street parades were held by Iranian proxies all across Pakistan, which explains why lockdown was relaxed on personal instructions of Imran Khan.
Never saw a Pakistani visiting grave of Saudi King, yet state of Pakistan send thousands to bow and kiss grave of Khumeni.
ca538c343179bf0fbdfab6cd10469afd_904.jpg

Do you have anything to state on how Iran managed to brain washed Pakistanis, and how state of Pakistan is least bothered.

They are VIP in Pakistan and cabinet is hijacked by them.
Come back when state of Pakistan make public statement against such militants and their ideological mentors.
Once again I point out to traitors like you who worship saudi and other traitors that worship Iran...you are the indian spies that you mention. Meanwhile we are in Pakistan and doing what we can for our country whilst yoh sit as a slave of the arabs and your Shia mates fight for iran. Lanat on both of you.
You accuse me of being shia because it suits your treacherous wahabi agenda...I dont care for any sect for prophet Muhammed belonged to no sect and neither do I. Good luck with serving Habli Babli you your masters

For decades we denied this fact, known to all of the world. While state of Pakistan is still in denial mode.

We can't stop them they are mafia, they can make and break assemblies in Pakistan.
They are the FIA, Police, Bureaucracy, lawyers, cabinet, etc. Pakistan bombing them is a dream of mad man.

Good news for Syrian babies is, due to COVID not many volunteers are available.

The more I look at these events the more I realize its high time that Pakistan-Turkey form a stronger military alliance. I mean something along the line of NATO for these 2 countries with joint military/intelligence sharing.

Iran is a common threat. I dont look at KSA as a threat just a lost opportunity for us to gain immense influence in the arabian penninsula via our military influence in KSA. The current prince there has made immense strides in rolling back funding to groups in Pakistan as stated earlier. There was some sort of agreement made between PTI/Generals and the Royal family for this to occurr.

Iran on the other hand is a full blown threat to all its neighbors. Getting involved miliarily in each they punch far above their weight only due to their willingness to intervene. If Pakistan had the same will we would be bombing them to pieces in Syria/Yemen/ Balochistan/Afghanistan... all front where they go against our interests.
Pakistan had no friends...iran and saudi are both users. Neither can be trusted. We have to cut the umbilical cord and stand on our own feet

Once again I point out to traitors like you who worship saudi and other traitors that worship Iran...you are the indian spies that you mention. Meanwhile we are in Pakistan and doing what we can for our country whilst yoh sit as a slave of the arabs and your Shia mates fight for iran. Lanat on both of you.
You accuse me of being shia because it suits your treacherous wahabi agenda...I dont care for any sect for prophet Muhammed belonged to no sect and neither do I. Good luck with serving Habli Babli you your masters

you sound like a shiite doing Taqiyah wahabi this wahabi that ,but no shiite this no shiite that ?

you sound like a shiite doing Taqiyah wahabi this wahabi that ,but no shiite this no shiite that ?
Stupid man read again...sectarian carp is for you people.....what sect was prophet Muhammed? if he no sect then neither do i. do you know the religion better than prophet Muhammed? if not why are you sectarian?

Pakistan had no friends...iran and saudi are both users. Neither can be trusted. We have to cut the umbilical cord and stand on our own feet

Then we have 2 options:

1. Invasion of KSA along the lines or Russian invading Crimea. That would be to move 30-40k troops in along with nukes and missiles into KSA. We can have an agreement with the current Prince to provide him protection against his enemies in the royal family and also external threats. Use Raheel Shareef to make this happen. Once our troops are there over throw the Royal Family and take nominal control of the 2 holy cities. Hold the gulf states hostage with our military forces and nuclear missiles stationed there.

2. Invasion of Iran. This would require a strong political will where we can show India that even if they cross an inch we would nuke them. No major power would support Iran over Pakistan. Pakistan would have to swiftly mobilize and push into Iran using integrated battle groups. A combination of missiles and airstrikes to premptively target the military/nuclear installations. If needed a 4-7 nukes could be used against military command/air bases to drive the point home. It would be a similar tactic as the 7 days to the river rhine. Forces should reach Tehran in 6 days.

In both cases regime forces are internally weak. Also In either case Pakistan has strong strategic options it can take to be a dominant power in South Asia/Middle East/Central asia. The MAD doctrine shows that a nuclear power vs a non-nuclear power the nuclear power would always win while another nuclear power would never risk involving itself due to assured destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom