What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me that policy please.

It is the rhetoric and political stance of Pakistan.

There was not a statement like Yemen from Parliament.

As I stated earlier, Pakistan arrested some 300+ Daesh members inside Pakistan. We have been watching them coming into Pakistan and dealing with them.

Liwa Zanabiyoun spread outrage throughout Pakistan. I believe there will be a stated policy soon, if Liwa Zanabiyoun is not disbanded.

After the Turkish operations in North Syria, there was massive support from all parties and all sects.

Mostly we do not want to get involved due to our 10% Shia population.

It is the rhetoric and political stance of Pakistan.

There was not a statement like Yemen from Parliament.

As I stated earlier, Pakistan arrested some 300+ Daesh members inside Pakistan. We have been watching them coming into Pakistan and dealing with them.

Liwa Zanabiyoun spread outrage throughout Pakistan. I believe there will be a stated policy soon, if Liwa Zanabiyoun is not disbanded.

After the Turkish operations in North Syria, there was massive support from all parties and all sects.

Mostly we do not want to get involved due to our 10% Shia population.
As you stated there was no statement about
Liwa Zanabiyoun. And none of its member were arrested on return to pakistan and none ever raised gun against Pakistan army and people.

It is a poor analogy. Indians are torturing, murdering, raping Kashmiri Muslims, all with Iranian support and interestingly enough for your analogy, even with Bahraini support. I mean ofcourse the medal Bahrain gave Modi.

Is the situation in Bahrain open genocide, lockdown, and torture camps for Shia Bahrainis? I understand that it is wrong on some levels, I agree, however it is not Kashmir.

However Kashmir is more analgous to the oppression of Sunni Muslims Arabs, Kurds, Turkmen by the Syrian Alawite regime, again with Iranian official sanction and physical support.

You see the hypocrisy of the Iranians?
I never intended to debate the merits of both issues at the same level as they are fundamentally different. Now I'm not debating Sunni's dismissal of Shia's religious practices here; but people are overzealous in their beliefs. Hell; if Hijaz was threatened, I'd be up in arms about it too.

I'm a bit split on the Zainabiyoun issue here if you care for my opinion. It is the responsibility of the state to ensure these things don't happen (immigration/intelligence) and I categorically call out Iran's leadership for exploiting religious sensitivities and not practically asking Pakistani's to go back.

However; we are overlooking the main issue as to why Zainabiyoun was established in the first place. It was never intended specifically for Pakistanis to join the resistance and was more of a localized call to arms to defend these holy sites.

Any Muslim worth their salt would give their life for the protection of holy sites. Were it indeed Makkah or Madina being threatened, Sunni's and Shia's alike would do the same; and nobody would be questioning that like it is being done on the forum now. We have members here who wanted to join the Yemen war on the behest of the GCC and they constantly peddle their mercenary Pakistan Army theory for monetary benefit. Yet everyone has blinders on and conveniently ignore or at times support the idea.

So my intent was genuine in the sense that we shouldn't be dismissive or go along with witch hunting just because we don't have an understanding of the ground situation and make our assessments based on our own internal biases.

We don't own you, but if anyone wants to make such a claim about Iranic people, it will be obviously us rather than you. LOL

Iranics spread over the whole world, not just Iran. If you change your country's name from Persia to Iran, it doesn't make you the father of all Iranic people.

Iranic migrations and settlement into Pakistan and Afghanistan were totally independent to Iran (formerly Persia.)

And you were clearly wrong. He visited Iran in April, 2019. You said October. And the context was border security after the two attacks in February.

I sent you the link to an article from Al-Jazeera about his visit. Did you read it? He came here after the February attacks in Iran and Pakistan to sign a border security treaty.
Aljazeera: Pakistan PM Imran Khan visits Iran amid tense relations

Yes, I had forgotten he went twice. However Sheikh Rasheed was the first to go, then he gave green light to Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is not how you made him, he has no reason to beg Iran for anything. You forget who is is, he is a Pukhtoon afterall.

The picture you painted is wrong, however, Pakistan wants to have a safe border with Iran, but Iranian actions afterwards have become more hostile. You are even opposing our fencing.

However; we are overlooking the main issue as to why Zainabiyoun was established in the first place. It was never intended specifically for Pakistanis to join the resistance and was more of a localized call to arms to defend these holy sites.

That was just the recruitment rhetoric. Their real job is open for all to see. They are a vicious proxy forced used to attack and abuse Sunni civilians in Syria.

I'm a bit split on the Zainabiyoun issue here if you care for my opinion. It is the responsibility of the state to ensure these things don't happen (immigration/intelligence) and I categorically call out Iran's leadership for exploiting religious sensitivities and not practically asking Pakistani's to go back.

Agreed. It is a failure of the state.

It should be corrected. They should declare it a terrorist group.

That was just the recruitment rhetoric. Their real job is open for all to see. They are a vicious proxy forced used to attack and abuse Sunni civilians in Syria.
Syria is a hot mess and there are more Sunni's killing Sunni's than Shia's killing Sunni's there. Anyway as I said earlier we all have our interpretations on how geopolitics play out.

Iranics spread over the whole world, not just Iran. If you change your country's name from Persia to Iran, it doesn't make you the father of all Iranic people.

Iranic migrations and settlement into Pakistan and Afghanistan were totally independent to Iran (formerly Persia.)
The name Iran first appears in Rostam Relief (Naghsh-e Rostam) located 12 kilometers from Persepolis.
And yes, like it or not, all Iranic people are linked to Iran without exception. If you don't like it, that's another matter.
--------------------------------------------------
Wikipedia:
The term Iran derives directly from Middle Persian Ērān, first attested in a third-century inscription at Rustam Relief, with the accompanying Parthian inscription using the term Aryān, in reference to the Iranians.[47] The Middle Iranian ērān and aryān are oblique plural forms of gentilic nouns ēr- (Middle Persian) and ary- (Parthian), both deriving from Proto-Iranian *arya- (meaning "Aryan", i.e. "of the Iranians"),[47][48] recognized as a derivative of Proto-Indo-European *ar-yo-, meaning "one who assembles (skilfully)".[49] In the Iranian languages, the gentilic is attested as a self-identifier, included in ancient inscriptions and the literature of the Avesta,[50] and remains also in other Iranian ethnic names Alan (Ossetian: Ир Ir) and Iron (Ирон).[48] According to the Iranian mythology, the country's name comes from name of Iraj, a legendary prince and shah who was killed by his brothers.[51]
--------------------------------------------------

Yes, I had forgotten he went twice. However Sheikh Rasheed was the first to go, then he gave green light to Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is not how you made him, he has no reason to beg Iran for anything. You forget who is is, he is a Pukhtoon afterall.

The picture you painted is wrong, however, Pakistan wants to have a safe border with Iran, but Iranian actions afterwards have become more hostile. You are even opposing our fencing.
I don't know what picture you are talking about. You talked like Imran Khan was against Iran, I told you that apparently he disagrees with you.

And we don't oppose your fencing at all. We officially welcomed it and asked you to go for it. Please fence the border. It's like the best thing that can happen for us. If you can't do it, that's another matter.

Iran welcomes Pakistan's decision on building walls in borders: interior minister

"The interior minister and members of the commission underlined that Pakistan lacks the capability to build a wall at the borders [but] Iran strongly welcomes construction of a wall at the borders with Pakistan," Chairman of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh told Fars News Agency following a meeting between the parliamentary panel and the interior minister on the same day.

Last edited:
That's not your decisions to make Pakistan government must make such decision and you knew even if they make such decision it only apply to the ones who joined after it.
People like me know how to handle India and these type of people. Be aggressive. Defensive policy is like begging for peace. These people should go to hell. Don't allow them to come back. Pakistan is not made for other countries.

People like me know how to handle India and these type of people. Be aggressive. Defensive policy is like begging for peace. These people should go to hell. Don't allow them to come back. Pakistan is not made for other countries.
Pakistan history in last 40 years is filed with moments that Pakistan national were worked as mercenaries on others conflict . wonder why this time it hit on your nerves

As you stated there was no statement about
Liwa Zanabiyoun. And none of its member were arrested on return to pakistan and none ever raised gun against Pakistan army and people.

Lies... your people have done countless bombing in Karachi, Parachinar, GB, all over Pakistan in order to create sectarian hatred. Will you condemn shiite sectarianism as strongly as you condemn sunnis behind our backs?

Its not just shiite sectarianism that the Mullah regime supports but in the last few years BLA as well. Just today 6 Pakistani army soilders were killed. Will your mullah regime condemn this as the Shah once did???

Pakistan history in last 40 years is filed with moments that Pakistan national were worked as mercenaries on others conflict . wonder why this time it hit on your nerves
Oh come on! At least we don't need lectures from Iran whose history is full of proxies,murders etc. Recently you killed your men in so called naval warfare. Stop hiring our people. There is a price to be paid for everything. Dance naked in your own country but don't use our people.i Don't care about Iran or Saudia. I don't care about your useless war with Arabs. Stop recruiting youth.

Oh come on! At least we don't need lectures from Iran whose history is full of proxies,murders etc. Recently you killed your men in so called naval warfare. Stop hiring our people. There is a price to be paid for everything. Dance naked in your own country but don't use our people.i Don't care about Iran or Saudia. I don't care about your useless war with Arabs. Stop recruiting youth.

Bro there is 1 solution that would make the Iranians shit their pants tmrow... open relations with Israel :D

Qajars were a Turkic Iranian dynasty. Turkic people are Iranian too. Real Turks were in fact Mongols from Eastern/Central Asia who occupied Asia. And I mentioned only the most recent one. Otherwise, we have ruled over there for more than a thousand years. Afsharids, for example.
Current supreme leader is an Azeri Turk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom