What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across many pakistanis in person, i observed natives of Karachi speak better urdu .the punjabi mix their dialect with urdu.
Urdu in India has a big influence specially among the muslims in the north east Indian states.The friday qutuba and zirk is basically recited in urdu . Lukhnowi urdu is perhaps the most fluent urdu in the entire subcontinent.

A group of American students are learning Urdu in Lucknow | TwoCircles.net

Almost every north Indian states have Urdu academy .
U.P govt also gives wazifa to students of middle schools if they are taking Urdu as a optional language.

But your Urdu is funny....It I mean you guys easily replace z with j (like zirah becomes jirah) and put z at unnecessarily :blink:

Urdu is among the prominent languages of subcontinent. If India is reviving it, its a positive development. Whats the fuss?

But your Urdu is funny....It I mean you guys easily replace z with j (like zirah becomes jirah) and put z at unnecessarily :blink:

Dialects differ from place to place ,is it something funny

Sigh.

You are ignored. Keep bull-shitting on the thread.

I gave you a challenge. You failed. Make up whatever story that suits your agenda.

The guy who could not read a paragraph of Urdu properly asking me for a challenge. :omghaha:

Dialects differ from place to place ,is it something funny

Pakistanis don't know Urdu too have variation, they are not the natural speakers but speak bookish Urdu.

LOL.

Please stick to HENDI, ENDIANS.

mr.pakistani you stick to your regional languages then, urdu is a . North indian language.
your national language is an indian language.
we can decide what we wanna do with 'our' languages.

LOL..

Indians are now masters of Urdu?

Their so called experts from Guttar Pradesh and Hyderbad would get humiliated in Islamabad. :disagree:

That is the problem when someone is without the sense of genesis. They own anything that is convenient and disown anything that is embarrassing. All that at the drop of the hat.

So you so easily forgot that the place that you are calling Gutter is actually the original place of - what you pakistani punjabis call- the mohajirs of Pakistan.

I do not know if Indians could get humiliated in Islamabad due to this langauge but fact is that humiliation of langauge anyway helped Indira kick your butt and created Bangladesh.

But then you are a Pakistani Punjabi so what is the use of these factual assertions with you :)

LOL..

Indians are now masters of Urdu?

Their so called experts from Guttar Pradesh and Hyderbad would get humiliated in Islamabad. :disagree:

That is the problem when someone is without the sense of genesis. They own anything that is convenient and disown anything that is embarrassing. All that at the drop of the hat.

So you so easily forgot that the place that you are calling Gutter is actually the original place of - what you pakistani punjabis call- the mohajirs of Pakistan.

I do not know if Indians could get humiliated in Islamabad due to this langauge but fact is that humiliation of langauge anyway helped Indira kick your butt and created Bangladesh.

But then you are a Pakistani Punjabi so what is the use of these factual assertions with you :)

Pakistanis here claim to be the thekedars of their national language of indian origin, urdu, just like they claim to be the thekedars of all the muslims in South Asia.
ironically, the banglas still didn't stay with them, and no Muslim from india would like to go to pak, where muslims are killing Muslims.

How can a person from Bihar, U.P, M.P or Harayana can pronounce the word in same accent.

Purani kahawat hai.....

2 kos par paani badle, 5 kos par boli

LOL.

Please stick to HENDI, ENDIANS.

Certainly.

Kindly reciprocate by communicating through LOLs. It shouldn't bother you, much. That's what you do anyway.

What is India's obsession with Pakistan? I mean you call us all sorts of things...drag Islam everywhere and now you wont even leave our language alone? Get a life people!! :P

Reactions: EAK
natural form often corrupts the origional language . lakhnavi is indeed difficult.

but then again its Janaza not Zanaza.

:P

Not just Urdu every language has different forms even your Punjabi and Pashto. For Pakistanis, Urdu meant what they study in school since its not native to Pakistan. Luffy was saying you can't speak your mother tongue Pashto properly (although you live in Peshawar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom