What's new

iPhone 6 and iWatch released

Birds of a feather flock together ! :p:

My entire family is into gadgets - I'm the only one who uses a 10 year old mobile phone that doesn't have anything more than a Radio while the rest of them have either Apple or some other Android !

My what ? :o:

Mein shareeef aadmi hooon ! :ashamed:

You would be a boss if you use a walkie talkie. :lol:

I said hardware is still inferior compare to others top android phoens but it give better results because IOS software optmize hardware better so you dont need quad core processor and 3/2 Gb RAM as it give better result even with 1 GB RAM if we compare benchmark results

same is the case with macbook as they also use same i3/i5/i7 intel chip but perform better because of software

No,,the benchmarks are better because the gpu is very very good,,namely power vr.
Cpu is weaker than android offerings and biggest problem is just 1 gb ram,,,,u can't do real multitasking with it

get note 4 man.................its too good to miss.

nice try..but no..i will stick to 5s for now. :D
apple devices are over-priced but worth it. I switched to mac from windows and never looked back.

Until Apple can match this I see no reason to buy an Iphone. :lol:

cp200laydown.jpg

nice try..but no..i will stick to 5s for now. :D
apple devices are over-priced but worth it. I switched to mac from windows and never looked back.

isheep....................:D:haha:

No,,the benchmarks are better because the gpu is very very good,,namely power vr.
Cpu is weaker than android offerings and biggest problem is just 1 gb ram,,,,u can't do real multitasking with it
You are not getting the point lol
Why you need 4GB RAM when apple software manage to do same smooth multitasking with 1GB RAM. Android take more RAM so there you need at least 2GB for smooth multi tasking but thats not the case with iphone or even window phone

It is and apple products are inferior as far as camera ,processor, RAM and battery life concerned but their software is great which optmize RAM/dual core Processor better so then even 1GB RAM perform multi tasking smoothly and same is the case of battery life that even if its battery life just 1800Mah compare to 3000 Mah in top android phones but software optimize it better

No need to get personal. I find ios more stable with less crashing and freezing and its because of its closed software

O bhai why mirchi is burning you in all the time...you need to update you self with Technology world you're slow.

I have no problem with software it is the features that they did not introduce or reluctant to add. I find Android 4.3 and above, Blackberry OS and Windows OS equally stable just ppl need to take the bias somewhere else that iOS has come from some alien planet with most features missing duh!

Apple features missing for hardware/software and the price speaks with 7th Heavens that's pure rip off if one can't get SD card slot, mini hdmi port among other things low on RAM poor battery life apple should get life beside everyone know in 98/99 Microsoft saved then bankrupt company. So there is no hate for apple, they just need to do better and offer it like competitors or is it because if apple offer it all who'll buy next product which lets us to believe innovation is non existent.

You are not getting the point lol
Why you need 4GB RAM when apple software manage to do same smooth multitasking with 1GB RAM. Android take more RAM so there you need at least 2GB for smooth multi tasking but thats not the case with iphone or even window phone

U are mistaken..................try opening 5-6 browers on safari,there will be some problems.
Agreed windows phone is the smoothest os ever,,too bad it looks bad and has no apps.

O bhai why mirchi is burning you in all the time...you need to update you self with Technology world you're slow.

I have no problem with software it is the features that they did not introduce or reluctant to add. I find Android 4.3 and above, Blackberry OS and Windows OS equally stable just ppl need to take the bias somewhere else that iOS has come from some alien planet with most features missing duh!

Apple features missing for hardware/software and the price speaks with 7th Heavens that's pure rip off if one can't get SD card slot, mini hdmi port among other things low on RAM poor battery life apple should get life beside everyone know in 98/99 Microsoft saved that then bankrupt company.

After android L update apple fans are gonna be so so disappointed

Birds of a feather flock together ! :p:
You're a penguin and I am an eagle.
Dont even compare yourself with me. :coffee:

Armstrong said:
My entire family is into gadgets - I'm the only one who uses a 10 year old mobile phone that doesn't have anything more than a Radio while the rest of them have either Apple or some other Android !
Same here.
Anything less than apple or samsung is considered sacrilegious in my family. Lolz
Almost an year back I was a very loyal iSheep :ashamed:

Armstrong said:
My what ? :o:
You read it didnt you??

U are mistaken..................try opening 5-6 browers on safari,there will be some problems.
Agreed windows phone is the smoothest os ever,,too bad it looks bad and has no apps.

I always have about 5-6 windows open in my safari browser and there's hardly any trouble I have ever faced....not with my iphone or iPad.

well i did and i never found any lags whatsoever

thats why apple never felt the need of upgrading RAMS but it started from 215mb in android and now its 3GB and also from single 1GZ processor to now snapdragon 805 quad core processors..These upgrade were more welcome and needed in andorid to make it better and run smooth while apple managing well even with 1GB RAM and 1600 Mah battery capacity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom