What's new

iPhone 6 and iWatch released

Very disappointed...Tim crook will ruin this company. They are following in the footsteps of their competitors and are not innovating, it won't be long before they fall behind every other phone manufacturer.

I thought atleast they will use a full hd screen for 4.7 inch model
they are still going for 720p:lol::lol::lol:

A phone worth even 200$ has 720p nowadays:P

Pro : is simplicity of ios and also its more secure and stable because no third party apps

Cons: more expensive, you cannot customize software according to your wish, no flash supports, No sd card, less third party apps, you can only download apps from itunes store and need to pay for most apps , u always need iTunes for any transfer of files/music/video..limited music and video codec support

cons are too much to even list here............:mad:

Yep Note 4 is powerhouse phone-tablet power all in one...iphone might have come a long way to this state but still there are basic things that they did not introduce like many direct downloads instead itunes is used for file transfer etc, more like attitude problem with Apple.
The issue with Apple is that it has stopped bringing in innovative features.
They've become conservative and dont tread the less travelled path.

Oh then the cost would be same as note-3.
The recently released Note-4 would still be more expensive compared to an iphone-6.

What demonic language is that ? :o:

I'm so technology illiterate ! :(

Do you know I've got an Ipad resting on the book stack next to me & it hasn't been touched in 6 months ! :undecided:

I feel like there is an Old Soul trapped within my Body who's averse to Technology ! :unsure:

The issue with Apple is that it has stopped bringing in innovative features.
They've become conservative and dont tread the less travelled path.

They have been stagnant for 2 years now:coffee:

But let me point the positives

The gpu should be better than anything on market except tegra k1 chip.So if u are an avid gamer it is not a bad buy

Yep Note 4 is powerhouse phone-tablet power all in one...iphone might have come a long way to this state but still there are basic things that they did not introduce like many direct downloads instead itunes is used for file transfer etc, more like attitude problem with Apple.

No they want the phone to be simple toy..............good for children and old people and some simpletons:lol:

Pro : is simplicity of ios and also its more secure and stable because no third party apps

Cons: more expensive, you cannot customize software according to your wish, no flash supports, No sd card, less third party apps, you can only download apps from itunes store and need to pay for most apps , u always need iTunes for any transfer of files/music/video..limited music and video codec support

Kidding boy? iOS is secure? maybe you are not up with tech world just read last 30 days you'll know. I repeat not one OS is secure whether iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Mobile OS...All we have to do is keep away from storing our BS on phones. About apps there are alot of free apps most people might not need paid apps in Apple store like i aid earlier Apple had tried alot to distance itself from being unique it failed see how new big screen and iOS copy of Windows and Android but in this age keeping OS restricted is a joke with Customers.

What demonic language is that ? :o:

I'm so technology illiterate ! :(

Do you know I've got an Ipad resting on the book stack next to me & it hasn't been touched in 6 months ! :undecided:

I feel like there is an Old Soul trapped within my Body who's averse to Technology ! :unsure:
In a way I'm also tech illiterate.
My house runs on apple products and hubby is a gadget freak so he helps me pick devices.
Otherwise to dilettante ppl like me a good camera, few decent apps and a good display is enough.Lol
Now go and charge your iPad or gift it to your GF. :lol:

cons are too much to even list here............:mad:

It is and apple products are inferior as far as camera ,processor, RAM and battery life concerned but their software is great which optmize RAM/dual core Processor better so then even 1GB RAM perform multi tasking smoothly and same is the case of battery life that even if its battery life just 1800Mah compare to 3000 Mah in top android phones but software optimize it better

Kidding boy? iOS is secure? maybe you are not up with tech world just read last 30 days you'll know. I repeat not one OS is secure whether iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Mobile OS...All we have to do is keep away from storing our BS on phones. About apps there are alot of free apps most people might not need paid apps in Apple store like i aid earlier Apple had tried alot to distance itself from being unique it failed see how new big screen and iOS copy of Windows and Android but in this age keeping OS restricted is a joke with Customers.
No need to get personal. I find ios more stable with less crashing and freezing and its because of its closed software

I thought atleast they will use a full hd screen for 4.7 inch model
they are still going for 720p:lol::lol::lol:

A phone worth even 200$ has 720p nowadays:P

That's not big issue for me. The biggest issue I have is 5.5 HD screen but 16GB, once the OS is installed you have what, 9GB left? Room for about 2 HD movies and a few songs? Storage is so cheap these days, this is just Apple trying to get even more money from an already overpriced phone.

I was really looking to buy iphone 6 this time...guess i now have to wait till 6s.

It is and apple products are inferior as far as camera ,processor, RAM and battery life concerned but their software is great which optmize RAM/dual core Processor better so then even 1GB RAM perform multi tasking smoothly and same is the case of battery life that even if its battery life just 1800Mah compare to 3000 Mah in top android phones but software optimize it better

They have very very good processor,,,their gpu is one of the very best
power vr series is better than adreno/mali series by some distance.

Camera is pretty good,,its a sony unit always,,,8 megapixels is good enough,its the sensoe size that counts and not megapixels.

The real breaking point is closed system ,no micro sd and no flexibility

That's not big issue for me. The biggest issue I have is 5.5 HD screen but 16GB, once the OS is installed you have what, 9GB left? Room for about 2 HD movies and a few songs? Storage is so cheap these days, this is just Apple trying to get even more money from an already overpriced phone.

I was really looking to buy iphone 6 this time...guess i now have to wait till 6s now.

get note 4 man.................its too good to miss.

In a way I'm also tech illiterate.

Birds of a feather flock together ! :p:

My house runs on apple products and hubby is a gadget freak so he helps me pick devices.

My entire family is into gadgets - I'm the only one who uses a 10 year old mobile phone that doesn't have anything more than a Radio while the rest of them have either Apple or some other Android !

Now go and charge your iPad or gift it to your GF. :lol:

My what ? :o:

Mein shareeef aadmi hooon ! :ashamed:

No need to get personal. I find ios more stable with less crashing and freezing and its because of its closed software

Please try moto x.....................android has come a very long way man

^^^
That and iWatch is shyt.

This is beauty:
breguet-tourbillon-messidor-1_1.jpg

Nevertheless the stupid iWatch will help identify the iSheep around us. Will help greatly in conversations..............'Hey can i ask you..............Oh wait, never mind, i didn't see the idiotic fruit watch on your wrist, your opinion doesn't matter'

Hah!
And that watch is a.... what? :)

They have very very good processor,,,their gpu is one of the very best
power vr series is better than adreno/mali series by some distance.

Camera is pretty good,,its a sony unit always,,,8 megapixels is good enough,its the sensoe size that counts and not megapixels.

The real breaking point is closed system ,no micro sd and no flexibility
I said hardware is still inferior compare to others top android phoens but it give better results because IOS software optmize hardware better so you dont need quad core processor and 3/2 Gb RAM as it give better result even with 1 GB RAM if we compare benchmark results

same is the case with macbook as they also use same i3/i5/i7 intel chip but perform better because of software

No OS is 100% secure but iOS is still the most secure OS out there perhaps after linux. I think you should follow your own advice and start reading news. Contrary to popular belief, icloud was never hacked.

he-man said:
They have been stagnant for 2 years now:coffee:

But let me point the positives

The gpu should be better than anything on market except tegra k1 chip.So if u are an avid gamer it is not a bad buy
Nope I am not much of a gamer.
I only play "need for speed"-most wanted or the temple run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom