Reaction score
Country
United States
fxrxmhnl9dnmx2gwkowl.jpg

jbu55plwuszbtrl0hvdz.jpg

at8nra9nitepml1pyk4u.jpg

iaw3nu9tpkywanuednqk.jpg

cdv57srjzelxwln2toop.jpg

LOL , i thought you were gonna release photos of celebrities , gotta work on my english though

I am wondering how good will be the speakers of a tiny watch?
A few months back I was in a showroom where I tried the samsung Gear,but unfortunately it did not have its batteries and I could not test its features. :(
I hope iWatch makes a splash in the market.

I am wondering how good will be the speakers of a tiny watch?
A few months back I was in a showroom where I tried the samsung Gear,but unfortunately it did not have its batteries and I could not test its features. :(
I hope iWatch makes a splash in the market.

I think it had more to do with your accent than anything - Speaking English with a thick Malayalee accent makes the Watch go Coocoo ! :unsure:

I think it had more to do with your accent than anything - Speaking English with a thick Malayalee accent makes the Watch go Coocoo ! :unsure:
Lolzz
I have an Indian accent and not a malayali accent as such because I was neither born nor brought up in kerala.
It was upsetting that the sales executives of the showroom too didnt know much about the watch's features. It didnt have anything to do with my accent.

Last edited:
Fck this, Moto360 looks much better.

Moto-360.jpg

^^^
That and iWatch is shyt.

This is beauty:
breguet-tourbillon-messidor-1_1.jpg

Nevertheless the stupid iWatch will help identify the iSheep around us. Will help greatly in conversations..............'Hey can i ask you..............Oh wait, never mind, i didn't see the idiotic fruit watch on your wrist, your opinion doesn't matter'

Hah!

ft7feervnfmjxvz0omnh.jpg

$349, and boo it requires an iPhone.

Leave that aside,,,the iphone 6 sucks big time

note 4 is pushing 500 ppi plus in screen density,,,apple still stuck at 248 for 4.7 inch and 400 for 5.5 inch

meh,,,fail

i'm completely blown away by the event... all hail apple.

apple is doomed,,the specs are bad.

^^^
That and iWatch is shyt.

This is beauty:
breguet-tourbillon-messidor-1_1.jpg

Nevertheless the stupid iWatch will help identify the iSheep around us. Will help greatly in conversations..............'Hey can i ask you..............Oh wait, never mind, i didn't see the idiotic fruit watch on your wrist, your opinion doesn't matter'

Hah!

at least we agree on something.
Oh yeah we agree on diesel engines too:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom