What's new

iPhone 6 and iWatch released

The worst is that isheep are gonna still go for this even though note 4 has a screen of 2400*1400 approx with 500+ ppi.
On the top of that 3g ram vs 1,,additional stylus,,comparable processor

Thinking Of Going from Android To Apple For First Time. Any Pro's & Con Welcome
biggthumpup.gif

Best is to wait for moto x+1
why wait..its already there

gsmarena_001.jpg

Moto X 2014 is there with snapdragon 801 chipset, 5.2" 1080p AMOLED display and a body that now features an aluminum frame, stereo speakers on the front and back panel options featuring real leather and wood. The camera has been improved from the 10MP of the old Moto X to 13MP to the new one.

Moto 360 is a thousand times better. I was very close to buying one, but the battery life simply isn't there on the 360. Still, a billion times better than this apple junk.

yup,,it really is bad

I would never buy a smartwatch except maybe Moto-360. Although I really have no use for a smartwatch either and I have a habit of smashing my watches into some edge scraping them everytime. :lol:

Problem of this watch: $2,500 price tag :rofl:

These are elegant watches:
victorinox-swiss-army.jpg

What are your views on latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus... and also iWatch. I am particularly interested in iPhone 6's design.. Is it good enough or you were expecting for different design all together?

phone-apple_3032503c.jpg

apple-3_3032514c.jpg

I can't really give my opinion when I have one photo, lol. They should allow the tech journalists to make videos on it so we can see.

4.7 inch is an instant fail.
screen with 326 ppi is a fail by today's standards considering the price.

As for 5.5 inch ,,,anyone opting it over note 4 is an obvious non tech isheep:sick:

Most isheep think this is the biggest phone to ever reach the market. The screen size is not only small, but for 4.7 inch it has become standard to have around 430-450 ppi. They didn't change much, but they also don't need to. Because the Itunes, appstore, music list, etc...are things their fans find grand for all these years. I just don't find it appealling, once it reaches stores I will check it out but I'm not a Apple guy.

can cancer be cured in < 12 hours no matter at which stage the patient is ?

we are going to mars and all over to find something and we are proud of it....But did we manage to find full size Malaysian airline plane which lost few weeks ago?

I find, all these so called tech inventions as BS....still we cant restore lost memory of alzheimer patient and we are talking about space in cloud and BCP.!

biggthumpup.gif

u choose the worst time probably:rofl:

why wait..its already there

gsmarena_001.jpg

Moto X 2014 is there with snapdragon 801 chipset, 5.2" 1080p AMOLED display and a body that now features an aluminum frame, stereo speakers on the front and back panel options featuring real leather and wood. The camera has been improved from the 10MP of the old Moto X to 13MP to the new one.

yup,,its better

u choose the worst time probably:rofl:

yup,,its better
lol going from Android to Apple is like going from Denmark to North Korea. Whoever ditches Android for iJunk deserves to have poo in his mouth.

I think people should consider xiomi mi4....................costs just 500$ with better specs than iphone:o::o::o:

lol going from Android to Apple is like going from Denmark to North Korea. Whoever ditches Android for iJunk deserves to have poo in his mouth.

agreed,,,i hate the fact that it cannot play many video formats.
I need to play all my **** clips:lol::lol::lol:

Then there is that stupid itunes,,,not to mention no task manager,,,no app launcher,,,no home screen,,,a proprietary charger/transfer cable:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Very disappointed...Tim crook will ruin this company. They are following in the footsteps of their competitors and are not innovating, it won't be long before they fall behind every other phone manufacturer.

Oh then the cost would be same as note-3.
The recently released Note-4 would still be more expensive compared to an iphone-6.

Yep Note 4 is powerhouse phone-tablet power all in one...iphone might have come a long way to this state but still there are basic things that they did not introduce like many direct downloads instead itunes is used for file transfer etc, more like attitude problem with Apple.

As in you pay $299 then you pay another $40 or so every month for 2 years :lol:

Retail price on it's own is around $700-800
As long as it performs well I would not care for the price.
But still I think it would be very difficult for ppl to choose between Note-4 and iphone-6.

biggthumpup.gif
Pro : is simplicity of ios and also its more secure and stable because no third party apps

Cons: more expensive, you cannot customize software according to your wish, no flash supports, No sd card, less third party apps, you can only download apps from itunes store and need to pay for most apps , u always need iTunes for any transfer of files/music/video..limited music and video codec support

Iphone strong point is they now how to make use of processor/apps. And for some people they consider Itunes a plus.

I have concluded that I'm switching to HTC One. I already have a Note and don't want note 4 because touchwiz is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom