What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Dear ISSB Criteria is same for all i.e. it is same for LC, for Graduate course and even for ICTO course. They find the defined qualities in candidates and even after recommendation i don't know what they have found in me.

but i heard that there was no command task for ICTOs? so there must be some other qualities than long course one...

but i heard that there was no command task for ICTOs? so there must be some other qualities than long course one...

Yes there is no command task and no final group task, i am talking about their criteria,

Dear experts..
i would be obliged if someone can elaborate 6 month BMT in summarized manner!

hi!
i would be obliged if you can elaborate 6 month BMT (ICTO) in summarized manner!

thanks

hi!
i would be obliged if you can elaborate 6 month BMT (ICTO) in summarized manner!

thanks

m going for training on 19th May 2011. Will surely tell my experience after 6 months InshaAllah. However, the training is aimed at producing smart, efficient, intelligent, ego-centric, loyal and manly cadets which could carry loads of responsibilities.

Well you can say that they the qualities in individual group tasks, half group tasks, interviews etc. ICTO's are not required to do command tasks. And i think command tasks are not undertaken by them because unlike Longies, they are not field officers. They would mostly be sitting in offices. Etc.

what type of qualities they were looking in ICTO guys?(same as long course one or any others)

85% same qualities...I say that don't differentiate them on behalf of qualities. Because it is confusing. Just think that LC, Psychologists, Doctors, ICTO's all are selected keeping in view same qualities.

whats your specialized field and what was the death of questions in terms of tectonically?please share questions

My field is Computer Science. I specialize in Computer Programming. Well, to be honest, if you're good at your work, you'll find the Army interview quite easy. Because they ask the most basic questions. But beware, it is the basic questions that are nasty. So, be conceptual and academic in your answers.

I had low grades in Operating Systems and Computer Networks, so they asked me questions from those two subjects first. But they were really easy.

1. What is VmWare?
2. What is an OS Kernel?
3. What is Thin Client and Thick Client?
4. What is Client/Server Model?
5. Difference between Linux and Unix.

They also asked me some programming questions in the end. They were also easy. But they judge you by your usage of technical terms, your way of expressing complex computer science ideas into layman's notion etc. And trust me, although their are almost 7 people taking interview, but still it is a lot easier than talking to a girl for the first time.

85% same qualities...I say that don't differentiate them on behalf of qualities. Because it is confusing. Just think that LC, Psychologists, Doctors, ICTO's all are selected keeping in view same qualities.

congratulation bro.. good luck with your training... What type of qualities they search in a person during ISSB?

congratulation bro.. good luck with your training... What type of qualities they search in a person during ISSB?

Well, to be honest I can't say for sure. But keeping in view the purpose of selecting candidates for saving a nation, one can say that they're looking for candidates having potential for accomplishments, ones who can bear tough situations without breaking a sweat, the ones who can die for their country without asking them to do so, the ones who can be highly strategic, organized and at the same time are great followers, the ones who can command a load of soldiers dying for Shahadat, the ones who live within the social and religious boundaries. The ones who can lead and follow at the same time. The ones who can speak their mind and who can judge past personal prejudice etc. At the end, they need a strategic, smart, egocentric and disciplined patriot.

Back
Top Bottom