What's new

Information Regarding ICTO For Female

Rimsha Rafique

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam-o-Alaikum, I am Rimsha... I Have just completed my Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (BCS) From Comsats University Abbottabad... I want to apply for Information and Computer Technology Officer (ICTO). Now let's get to the point... I have following Questions that I want to clear...

1) Can a female apply for ICTO after BCS (Computer Science) Degree?
2) Is it necessary to have only one C grade and all other B or A grades for Applying to ICTO?
3) Can Anyone tell; What are the required books for completing the ISSB Test for ICTO and is there an online site from where I can buy them?

Looking forward for your reply...

JazakAllah :)

Assalam-o-Alaikum, I am Rimsha... I Have just completed my Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (BCS) From Comsats University Abbottabad... I want to apply for Information and Computer Technology Officer (ICTO). Now let's get to the point... I have following Questions that I want to clear...

1) Can a female apply for ICTO after BCS (Computer Science) Degree?
2) Is it necessary to have only one C grade and all other B or A grades for Applying to ICTO?
3) Can Anyone tell; What are the required books for completing the ISSB Test for ICTO and is there an online site from where I can buy them?

Looking forward for your reply...

JazakAllah :)
Walaikum Salam!

1. Yes
2. No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout academic career.
3. You will be needing books for initials and ISSB:

a. Initial tests:
i.
intelligence tests (verbal/non-verbal) [buy intelligence books of Dogars or anyone]
ii. CS syllabus related test: particularly work on database, data communication, networking [but don`t limit prep to these. Revise your BS concepts/syllabus].

b. ISSB tests:
Again books by Dogars for ISSB.

You could also buy any PMA Long Course book by Dogars and practise intelligence tests in that. Or even download soft copies uploaded to PDF or any other websites.

Actually, don`t have to buy books these days because scanned copies are available online.

Attaching intelligence tests for your practise.

Attachments

• Initials for PAF Navy Army.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • 40 Q Mechanical Aptitude Solved.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • INTELLIGENCE QUESTIONS MOST IMPORTANT-1.pdf
    429.2 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom