What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

Thanks for nice information,but sir, my answer remains here that can i apply for ISSB with the 2.46 percentage? Because its not mention in the website that how much percentage required for graduation in ISSB test?
thanks!

hey ve applied for the post of icto n ma test i gone b on 21st feb inshALLAH..plz guide me through the process that from where shud i get prepared fo it..ve tried the link given above but its not workin...ve started the revision of ma BS course..n also ve taken some online test related to verbal n non verbal section..they were quite easy..bt i thnk dat at the final day of the test the q's woudn't be that easy as they r in sample online tests..plz plz tell me some kin ov book from where can i get prepared...n also tell me that how many sections would there be in the test..like verbal,non verbal etc...

My pleasure.......well i cant clearly answer u abt that.....in my opinion if u r eligible to give preliminary test then there must be chances for u in issb...just appply now gv ur test a best...prepare it from Free MCQ ISSB Tests Entry Test 2012 General Knowledge MCQs Islamiat MCQs CSS Past Papers Online Preparation of NUST Entry Test MCQs online Preparation of A Level MCQs IQ Test, Objective General Knowledge MCQs Entrance Test Interview Questions MCAT EC. what percentage is 0f 2.46?anyhow best of luck

best of luck bushra.....well initial test is easy...dnt be nervous there with upright questions.....iv the link where 40k above questions are for ur prepaaration....www.pakone.pk.about icto test u must know the computer knowledge basics and rest u have the link...do let me know after ur test abt the pattern of test plus wht kinda questions in this batch.....best of luck.tc

yasir g, well, my percentage 57% in graduation But,i have registered now,and my status have approved .but kahein asa na ho k test k din wo log kahe k antiji kaha a gi hay ,look at ur percentage.?? batain kia asa kuch hoga ya nahi? kisi k sath ap k time main hova ho?

G Nageen g....abt ur status cnfrm..dnt rely on that...make a call to ASRC and cnfrm ur query coz in my opinion there r minimum chances that u can appear in test....hhahahahhahaa lag tu yehi rha ha keh wo yehi kahengay keh puter ji itna perh kr kia zarurat thi army mein aanay ki...u should go to NASA..LOLZ.....anyhow well dnt lose hope nd cnfrm at ur end...At my time i didnt find such case....best of luck Nageen.adeius nd chao.tataz

best of luck bushra.....well initial test is easy...dnt be nervous there with upright questions.....iv the link where 40k above questions are for ur prepaaration....www.pakone.pk.about icto test u must know the computer knowledge basics and rest u have the link...do let me know after ur test abt the pattern of test plus wht kinda questions in this batch.....best of luck.tc

tnx alot mara..ve tried the link n the q's r very easy:yahoo:...n nw m concentrating on ma BS course...n ve so many q's related to the medical examintaion also..related to HEIGHT n WEIGHT...if u have any info bout it..kindly lemme know...n after ma test inshALLAH ill infm u bout the pattern...:cheesy:

hmm pleasure of mine bushra....make ur initial test best and about medical iv detail information at every step in final cmh medical....u can freely ask whteva u want to know....and ill wait for ur test result....be confident....well i know the patern just want to know more abt the academic test coz ill have to give that onlu this time as i was in reserve seat in last batch in ghq list so dnt have to gv issb this time....best of luck buddy.tc

hmm pleasure of mine bushra....make ur initial test best and about medical iv detail information at every step in final cmh medical....u can freely ask whteva u want to know....and ill wait for ur test result....be confident....well i know the patern just want to know more abt the academic test coz ill have to give that onlu this time as i was in reserve seat in last batch in ghq list so dnt have to gv issb this time....best of luck buddy.tc

ahan den last time u cleared all yo tests??...n bout medical ve 2 ask dat ma height is 5'6'' but the prb is dat i think m sligtly overweight like bout 3 to 4 kg..but every1 who sees me says that yo weight is according to yo height dn even try to lose yo weight...bt ve heard that they also reject overweight people..so had 2 ask dat is it true that they reject on these basis?!?!...n inshALLAH ill infm u bout the pattern..n wen is yo test gona held???..n han if u ve any info bout public secotr job's test patern den plz lemme knw bout it..cz m having 2 such kin ov test on comin sunday inshALLAH..this feb is really tough 4 me..so if u have any info plz lemmen knw..tnx

hmm yup i was medically fit by cmh nd placed in reserve seat....maybe ill go along with female batch with 2 categories of males as maybe they will adjusting me with them ...or maybe in coming male batch...upto them.....hmm abt weight 3 to 4 kg is nt so that they will reject anyone...ma frd was 10 kg over weight and he then loose 4 kg and got selected..dnt u worry abt that....till final medical u do have time so u can make urself now.....and nice coinicidence abt ur test....iv same test at 9 am for post of assistant manager electro. at 9am in IMCB H-9.lets meet there.:).....in which field uv dne engg?ill let u knw then...ma cntct nmbr is 03212478001...dnt fink sm thing wrong....be friendl;y buddy...ill wait for ur test info of army ....adeius nd chao.tc

hmm yup i was medically fit by cmh nd placed in reserve seat....maybe ill go along with female batch with 2 categories of males as maybe they will adjusting me with them ...or maybe in coming male batch...upto them.....hmm abt weight 3 to 4 kg is nt so that they will reject anyone...ma frd was 10 kg over weight and he then loose 4 kg and got selected..dnt u worry abt that....till final medical u do have time so u can make urself now.....and nice coinicidence abt ur test....iv same test at 9 am for post of assistant manager electro. at 9am in IMCB H-9.lets meet there.:).....in which field uv dne engg?ill let u knw then...ma cntct nmbr is 03212478001...dnt fink sm thing wrong....be friendl;y buddy...ill wait for ur test info of army ....adeius nd chao.tc
ahan lets wot happens..personaly am interestd in this army job...bt for that i thnk i need 2 lose some weight..n temme bout yo friend who lost 4kg..medical board asked him to lose weight?..n nw m concentrating on these 2 upcomin tests..one is for assistant manager(Information technology)n test venue is I thnk in isb somewhere in colege vnt seen it yet bt time is 9.am and the second one is of MCB bt test venue for that is in rwp n also time is 10.30 am lets see wot hapens...n plz lemme knw that wot r u preparing for that assistant manager's test..ve heard that public sector job's test is based on long questions which r bout current affairs,gk and essays..ao if u ve any idea lemme knw...gud luk tc

hmm yupp God knows better.....imm much intersted in army bt Hard luck to me in previous batch.....and yup sure u have to loose some weight...they have standards written for height to weight in cmh...my frd lose weight in a week so didnt appear on medical board..if they declare unfit due to weight then he would have to appeal in medical board so he did before that stage.....yupp im also gonna appear for assistant manager electronics and test is at islamabad model college for boys h-9 at 9am on sunday...best of luck for both of ur tests...well im preparing my electronics...its basics and smthng deep so.....plus general knowldege and mathematics....as it is field specified job so questions will be from field 80 percent....i dnt think so they gna present long questions nd theories to write...it would be objective type so...so make ur prepaaration best buddy....tataz

hmm yupp God knows better.....imm much intersted in army bt Hard luck to me in previous batch.....and yup sure u have to loose some weight...they have standards written for height to weight in cmh...my frd lose weight in a week so didnt appear on medical board..if they declare unfit due to weight then he would have to appeal in medical board so he did before that stage.....yupp im also gonna appear for assistant manager electronics and test is at islamabad model college for boys h-9 at 9am on sunday...best of luck for both of ur tests...well im preparing my electronics...its basics and smthng deep so.....plus general knowldege and mathematics....as it is field specified job so questions will be from field 80 percent....i dnt think so they gna present long questions nd theories to write...it would be objective type so...so make ur prepaaration best buddy....tataz

ahan tnx alot 4 the info..m also preparin basics of ma field..bt ma gk is very weak for hat I ve 2 go through some gk's books..n for army ill prepare masellf after these 2 tests inshALLAH..gud luk tc

pleasure of mine....iv got some more athentic info abt this sunday test..;)best of luck for u byddyyyy....see yew after test...adeius nd chao.tataz

pleasure of mine....iv got some more athentic info abt this sunday test..;)best of luck for u byddyyyy....see yew after test...adeius nd chao.tataz

authentic info?!?!..ahan then wats dat??..n kindly temme bout related sections that i must prepare for the test..if u ve related info...bt i dn thnk so that this orgnizatn would ve disclosed any details of the test cz many members of ma famly r servin in pak governmnt at elite class posts like grade 20,21..none of them ve any info bout this organization and the test..nyways if u ve any info then do temme..gud luk..tc:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom