What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

hmm dnt think so that 20 21 grade officers can let u know abt test pattern.....i guess u dnt know which organization is helding this test........anyhow best of luck for u buddy.....okk see yew then..tataz...

hylo....wht abt todays test???????????????

hey fst test wasnt dat much gud as i was expectin....bt scnd test went very well..lets see wot hapens..n wat bout yo test...hw was it..n han kindly temme bout ICTO that what would be there??...will there b any section related to current affairs,gk,Paksitan studies??

hmm okk yupp timewas short bt test was nt that much difficult anyhow hope fr the best.......its result will be announce in one and half week....they will call them for interview who will qualify the test..two interviews wil be held....mine was went good...nt much extra bt went well....ummm icto test will be abt verbal non verbal inteliigence and academic test...hmm do prepare academic from fsc computer book...ur test will be much well........

hmm okk yupp timewas short bt test was nt that much difficult anyhow hope fr the best.......its result will be announce in one and half week....they will call them for interview who will qualify the test..two interviews wil be held....mine was went good...nt much extra bt went well....ummm icto test will be abt verbal non verbal inteliigence and academic test...hmm do prepare academic from fsc computer book...ur test will be much well........

tnx god that curent affairs ill nt be included in that ICTO's test..for yestrday tst I prepared current affairs n pak studies n didn prepre much from academic side..das y it wsnt dat much gud..bt for mcb i didn even prerapre a single word bt that went very well..I think dat it all depends on luck...n yestrday's test qs were similr 2 academic side of icto?..do tmme bout this so that i can chose dat wat exectly ve to prepare for academic of ICTO...tnx

hey in academic wot ill be included?...like if my field is IT den then there ill be IT related questions or general questions?..ve read somewhere that this ill be from general maths,pak studies n Islamic stidies is it true??

Just for information,
What there are any concessions for the Female Candidates in any ISSB test( psychologist tests, GTO Tasks,Interviews)?

hmm yupp no doubt our luck do count alot at every step so do pray to Allah for each and every step......in academic mostly questions will be from computer book of FSC and two to three wil be frm communication side.....iv told u frm where u can prepare ur academic test...umm initial test wil be only verbal non verbal intelligence and academic...so in intelligence there might be little questionsbut all were easy so...

IN ISSB there is nt so much diffrent of females to males...criteria is same as they need people of forces mind not sexual different mind...so just prepare for initial test now and do ur best for now....when ull be clear for that then have to prepare for ISSB..

hmm yupp no doubt our luck do count alot at every step so do pray to Allah for each and every step......in academic mostly questions will be from computer book of FSC and two to three wil be frm communication side.....iv told u frm where u can prepare ur academic test...umm initial test wil be only verbal non verbal intelligence and academic...so in intelligence there might be little questionsbut all were easy so...

nx alot man...u ve helpd me alot through this phase:)...m preparin DB rit nw..day after 2mrw ill move 2wrds communication side inshALLAH..n for verbal n non verbal yara dat site isnt workin properly..dn knw wat prob is goin over there..:(...n js temme if am doin the prep in right way..ve gone through C,C++,lil bit of DLD ve prepared...n rit nw m preparing Database,n ill prepare communications and DLD once again till monday inshALLAH n m nt concentratin on Islamc studies and Pak studies am doin this right?!?!..n for verbal n non verbal..ve dogars book that i bought for that assistant manager's post in this book also non verbal tests are included so m preparin the section frm dis book cuz the site u told me isnt workin properly..so kindly temme if somethin is missin in ma prepartion?!?!...for academic m much worried..shud I only go through the books that u ve told me like fsc's computer's book n some courses frm BS or general courses like Pak studies n Islamic studies as well??...n han if maths ill be included wot ill be frm that like general maths r somethin complex??...n at the end m so so sry apka innnnnnna dimag kapane k lie..

ooppssssssssssssssssssss........so many questions......abb tu fees leni peray gi...lolz.....will let u know tomorrow and site is www.pakone.pk....iv just gone through it and it works perfectly...... pleasure of mine for mine sar khapaeng...;)

ooppssssssssssssssssssss........so many questions......abb tu fees leni peray gi...lolz.....will let u know tomorrow and site is http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-defence-military-careers/www.pakone.pk....iv just gone through it and it works perfectly...... pleasure of mine for mine sar khapaeng...;)

lolz ma shaid apka tuesday tk sir kapao..:P..acha ab temme k shud i leave the prep of Pak studies and Islamic Studies?...at yo time were there ny questions from Islamic studies and Pak studies??..n yara again site isnt workin even i changed ma browser..bt stil whenever i open a test then a blank page appears...:(

hmm okkk do khapaeng then it will be ma turn so....lolzz...and umm as i remember there is no need for preparation of pak and islamic studies as i guess there were no questions in initial bt as a safety u can prepare a little and i dnt know what happen to ur browser......frm where u r browsing so...IE,GC or MF

hmm okkk do khapaeng then it will be ma turn so....lolzz...and umm as i remember there is no need for preparation of pak and islamic studies as i guess there were no questions in initial bt as a safety u can prepare a little and i dnt know what happen to ur browser......frm where u r browsing so...IE,GC or MF

dn knw yara wot has happnd 2 this site even I reinstalled the OS again this site isnt workin...ve cheked it on firefox and ie bt no response..

hmm i dnt know then wht happened so with ur browser as it works perfect at my side...which connection u r using so?and u have to know just basics of computer..its soft ware and hardware and networking side a little bit plus a little bit communication know how.....do also touch GK AND PREPARE WELL ON VERBEL NON VERBEL AND INTELLIGENCE ...UR GOOD SCORE IN INTITIAL test will be worth alot in final merit list....tc buddy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom