What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

have any one of u got his status confirmed????for registration of ICTOs????????

my status is confirmed now and i have applied for software engin. and will you please tell that they allow the candidates which are students of 8th semester and have not get their final result till now???

my status is confirmed now and i have applied for software engin. and will you please tell that they allow the candidates which are students of 8th semester and have not get their final result till now???

yaar give them your 8 semester transcript and also get course completion certificate ......

I need some info regarding the merit list ?
I want to know n what basis it is made and does any body know how many seats are available for ICTO 2011B batch .
because i have done with my medicals and GHQ interview is also done .I was recommended by iSSB too . but now i am waiting for the final merit list and his waiting is like hell

Salam all,
i m sumera,issb recomended,and i was placed on reserve seat last time,i want to know that when the induction of female icto is going to take place in 2012,and any priority if given to the candidates on reserve seat,
please if any body have the information...
Thanks

Aoa to all
I applied for icto 2011 batch.im issb recomended by kohat nd medical fit by cmh rwp. im on waiting list in final merit list made by GHQ.I have called PA Directorate about my status two days before nd they have said that my name is nearby on top in waiitng list or might be on top.icto batch has reported on 24 nov.do anyone know that what r the chances for my status nd what procedure gonna adopt GHQ.IN case in case if they dnt call me for this batch what are my chances for next batch nd when be next batch gona announce.im issb recomended by kohat nd medical fit by cmh rwp.my documents are still in ghq.for how many days do i have to be in hope to join this batch.need ur valueable reply urgently.thanks

regards
fahim

Salam all,
i m sumera,issb recomended,and i was placed on reserve seat last time,i want to know that when the induction of female icto is going to take place in 2012,and any priority if given to the candidates on reserve seat,
please if any body have the information...
Thanks

walaekumsalam sumera. my case is same as is yours.my batch reported on 24 nov nd ghq has send back the documents of remaining candidates who were not selected except me...iv talked to them yesterday nd they said that im on reserve seat nd if wish to get my documents then i can..imm confuse abt their statement...did they send u your documents back?ur batch will be announce in jan or feb nd i guess u have to give initial plus final medical nd ghq personnel interview...hope for the best nd try ur best...best of luck

walaekumsalam sumera. my case is same as is yours.my batch reported on 24 nov nd ghq has send back the documents of remaining candidates who were not selected except me...iv talked to them yesterday nd they said that im on reserve seat nd if wish to get my documents then i can..imm confuse abt their statement...did they send u your documents back?ur batch will be announce in jan or feb nd i guess u have to give initial plus final medical nd ghq personnel interview...hope for the best nd try ur best...best of luck

yes they returned us the documents,and yea i got the info that they r going to invite applications at the end of january i think,and i will have to give the initial tests and medical and final interview also ,for boys i think they do call them in next batch most of the chances are that they will be selected
best of luck to you also.

ahan thats nice abt ur status nd wish u best of luck for ur tests nd need ur prayers for me also....one thing i want to know if u have some info for that is that they didnt return my documents yet ...pa directorate said that they did return the documents of all not selected candidates in final inteerview of ghq so where they put me....not selected or wht so......if u have some kinda sources then plz let me know coz all ma resources said that there must be some thing that ghq didnt return my documents....my full name is muhamad fahim yasar nd roll number was icto-151 2011.thanks nd tc

Sumera female batch has been announced...do apply and let me know abt ur test date and have a nice preparation....best of luck for u....keep update us .Thanks

well Mr Zero degree initial test is simple if u prepare for that...do makeurself prepres from www.paperone.pk.its a nice website frm where u can get high score in initial test as it count a lot in overall merit list made by ghq.about academic test when i gave that it was mostly of basics of computer...3 to 4 question from communication but the main focus was on computer so do prepare for that.Best of luck for u if u wanna apply in next batch as ill again gonna apply with u too.Best of luck bro.Allah Hafiz

Assalam o Aliakum,Nageen is here,
I have many question for asking because i m new member and applying first time.So,can anyone tell me that,
1) How many percentage required in academic for ISSB test, especially in graduation i got CGPA 2.46 can i apply in ISSB test ?
2) I going to join in ICTO as rank of Caption. So what's a salary and benefits for caption in Pakistan Army now a days ?
Reply me as soon as possible, Thanks!

Walaekumsalam Nageen.
In current induction for icto they have asked minimum 65 percent marks in graduation nd one 2nd division throughout carrer so calculate urself in this respective.well about issb i gave it in kohat they asked about 60 percent minimum in last batch of icto..anyhow best of luck for u...gv ur initial test well coz it do count alot in final merit list made by ghq....about sallary...ull be given 35k plus and other medical benifits as per forces law....best of luck.tc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom