What's new

Indra on supporting Mukti Bahni terrorist..

Well,some says even that was planned by India.well,I'm not a conspiracy theorist,but Meticulous planning of 1971 war is quite brilliant.
If you failed to destroy your real enemy then it was a useless war, you are reaping who you've sow
Apply Mr.Newton Karma rule here....? why You put your dirty Nose in our evolving Political affairs while when we're transforming from Military to Civilian rule, Is that deal worth to the size of your Country.
We all know this Separation is bound to happen if not in 71. But stop whining about what we are doing in KASHMIR.

India Gandhi was a great leader. To paraphrase Stanley Wolpert, "Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. India Gandhi did all three."
Lalu Parshad.......I think your above quote is misleading...word "Jinnah" more fits the sentence

If you failed to destroy your real enemy then it was a useless war, you are reaping who you've sow
Apply Mr.Newton Karma rule here....? why You put your dirty Nose in our evolving Political affairs while when we're transforming from Military to Civilian rule, Is that deal worth to the size of your Country.
We all know this Separation is bound to happen if not in 71. But stop whining about what we are doing in KASHMIR.

Ha Ha..You're so funny...

About First line... Reaping was happening in 1947-48 when Pakistan attacked Kashmir.But even after 68 years,it is with India,after millions of dollars Pakistan spent,or 4 years Pakistan waged or entire civil war like farce they caused for last 26 years.

And we've every right to poke our nose into a problem when millions of people took shelter in India and genocide happened on the other side of the border.As they say,If you see something wrong is happening and do nothing just thinking you're not taking sides,well,You are taking sides.

We waged a war,and came out victorious.Created a new country.

Pakistan waged a shadow war,well,World came short of calling Pakistan Govt Terrorist Sympathizer.

Guess,who won??

ffff.jpg

by yr logic pak has also justification to be involved i afg considering 3 million+ afg refuges in our country

I was saying the same thing..with the rise of Communist as much as 30 Million Afghans poured into Pakistan...Since Indians love Afghanis so much..I was being sacrastic in saying that we must push the Afghanis into India..and see what they do..since they are always blaming Pakistan for meddling in Afghanistan..

About First line... Reaping was happening in 1947-48 when Pakistan attacked Kashmir.But even after 68 years,it is with India,after millions of dollars Pakistan spent,or 4 years Pakistan waged or entire civil war like farce they caused for last 26 years

Which Kashmir is with India?? The one occupied by Pakistan or the one occupied by China?

Pakistan waged a shadow war,well,World came short of calling Pakistan Govt Terrorist Sympathizer.

Guess,who won??

Your antics ensured you will never get overland transit to central asia from Pakistan...and 40 years on..you have to build a port in a third country for transit to central asia with very low economic viability..

Rajiv and Indra both were consumed by the fire they help start at the first place...

She was a very smart lady. Henry kessinger has praised her like anything. It was not easy to separate bangladesh from pakistan with an overwhelming support. US, Britain, Indonesia, UAE, Saudi whole gulf including Iran were in support of Pakistan. This stubborn lady ultimately did what she had planned.

Since when calling someone an old witch has become a praise?? She was a reactionary politician..not certainly a smart one...who keeps a Sikh guard while attacking their holy places? If she had common sense worth two cents she would think from her brain and not from her emotions...beside her election was as democratic as that of Bhutto in Pakistan..using state machinery to manipulate the elections...

Which Kashmir is with India?? The one occupied by Pakistan or the one occupied by China?

The one is with India.Throw me something tough kiddo..

By the way,even you've acknowledged that Pakistan and China just "Occupied" Kashmir,Thanks for that.A lot of Pakistani members have false notion that Kashmir revolted and joined Pakistan. :lol:

Ha Ha..You're so funny...
Said by Indian Einstein....
About First line... Reaping was happening in 1947-48 when Pakistan attacked Kashmir.But even after 68 years,it is with India,after millions of dollars Pakistan spent,or 4 years Pakistan waged or entire civil war like farce they caused for last 26 years.
I have multiple deflections for that statement, and you already come across many of it, because you are the senior member here...But respectfully......I've one Question that needs an answer from the core of your Heart.....Ok, we are BAD BAD guy in 47, Ok we infiltrated Guerillas in 65....But what type of Angelic mumbo jumbo Behaviour have we come across with Indians???.....Bad Pakistan of 71 was innocuous as compared to 2016 after receiving killing blows
And we've every right to poke our nose into a problem when millions of people took shelter in India and genocide happened on the other side of the border.As they say,If you see something wrong is happening and do nothing just thinking you're not taking sides,well,You are taking sides.
Whatever floats your boat, You Win 71 now celebrate it.....maybe you won't count BD POLEVOULTERS in counting right after independence because they won't fulfil your Inner deep desire
But apply same above logic in Strong Western Flank of ours....when you threatened us multiples times in 1999, 2001,2008 Surgical attacks bla bla...and wont able to do anything except screaming to Big Daddy Cool Uncle Sam

Guess,who won??
Ahem Ahem, war is not yet over. Right now We've successfully exhausted world bully raging Elephant in our Backyard and Put them in severe Economical Crisis.

" Geedar ki Jub mooot ati hay....tu Sala bhaga bhaga Pakistan kioo atta hay...??? "

Last edited:
Your antics ensured you will never get overland transit to central asia from Pakistan...and 40 years on..you have to build a port in a third country for transit to central asia with very low economic viability..

Rajiv and Indra both were consumed by the fire they help start at the first place...

Atleast we're ensuring we've a way without Pakistan and same will be for Afghanistan as well for accessing the sea.Meanwhile,Pakistan lost transit fee from both these countries.

And please don't blabber about "Economic Viability" of Chahbahar when that does not even apply for Gwadar.

Since when calling someone an old witch has become a praise?? She was a reactionary politician..not certainly a smart one...who keeps a Sikh guard while attacking their holy places? If she had common sense worth two cents she would think from her brain and not from her emotions...beside her election was as democratic as that of Bhutto in Pakistan..using state machinery to manipulate the elections...

People in India praise her like anything for her roll in 1971 indo pak war. She is given equql credit like Sam Manekshwa and General Jacob.

The one is with India.Throw me something tough kiddo..

By the way,even you've acknowledged that Pakistan and China just "Occupied" Kashmir,Thanks for that.A lot of Pakistani members have false notion that Kashmir revolted and joined Pakistan. :lol:

Yes i was speaking from Indian perspective because Indians consider it "occupied" .....
But neither China nor Pakistan needs to keep 700+ K armed forces to hold the territory..neither anyone is hoisting indian flags in Pakistani and Chinese occupied Kashmir...

If I threw something tough..your brain would blow a fuse or two.!

Atleast we're ensuring we've a way without Pakistan and same will be for Afghanistan as well for accessing the sea.Meanwhile,Pakistan lost transit fee from both these countries.

And please don't blabber about "Economic Viability" of Chahbahar when that does not even apply for Gwadar.

Actually the bigger loser is Afghanistan as Pakistan gained alternative transit route via China to Central Asia..
Beside the transit from Chahbar via Afghanistan has to pass two strong holds of Taliban..If you can only recall how many NATO containers were looted and burned up in Northern Pakistan....the fun just started...

Client : Helloo..Customer service..I want to complain about my order BL # 12345..where is my cargo??
Rep : (thick indian accent) ohh we are sorry the truck was burnt down by Talibans...we send you new goods in few weeks...

Whatever floats your boat, You Win 71 now celebrate it.....maybe you won't count BD POLEVOULTERS in counting right after independence because they won't fulfil your Inner deep desire
But apply same above logic in Strong Western Flank of ours....when you threatened us multiples times in 1999, 2001,2008 Surgical attacks bla bla...and wont able to do anything except screaming to Big Daddy Cool Uncle Sam

Meanwhile,Pakistan lost its image in front of whole world.Why should we carry out a Surgical attack when backdoor negotiation already ensured that mad pakistani dogs always kept in check..Meanwhile,50000+ dead and 1 million got displaced in Pakistan just because of terrorism.Just like we say,Though you guys tried to burn neighbour's home,you guys have successfully managed to burn yours.

Back
Top Bottom