What's new

Indra on supporting Mukti Bahni terrorist..

Not on "Official Record".Everyone knows in 1971,One Air India flight got hijacked and it landed on Pakistan where the hijackers were hailed as "Heroes".And Officially its PAF whose preemptive strike marks the formal starting of War.

Unofficially our paratroopers landed in Bangladesh like 2 months before that.

Fighting in plain dress or false uniforms behind enemy lines is a war crime..

Stop expressing typical passive aggressive mentality of your countrymen..you dont own PDF....

I give you good tip on debates and you respond like a spoilt brat. If you don't make your point and just cut and paste volumes of stuff from the web, how do you expect to get whatever points you're trying to convey, assuming you do want to say something ?

It wasn't exactly hard either, considering Pakistan was essentially fighting itself in a civil war, which weakened the PA significantly.
Lets not forget the role of KGB and sanctuaries and training provided to the mukti fauj in india. The support of U.S and others was largely superficial and india had a complete advantage in every aspect of war in the east. The PA knew that they were doomed especially when the indian army deployed masses of troops around east pakistan over the course of 10 months.

Fighting in plain dress or false uniforms behind enemy lines is a war crime..

Really???

Pak-prisoner.jpg

Remember this guy???

Belongs to NLI,so called "Kashmiri Freedom Fighters",according to Pakistan.

Don't tell us what is War Crime and What is not.War Crime is butchering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians,not to fight to protect them.

Really???

Remember this guy???

Belongs to NLI,so called "Kashmiri Freedom Fighters",according to Pakistan.

Don't tell us what is War Crime and What is not.War Crime is butchering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians,not to fight to protect them.

Are you blind to not notice the NLI khaki uniform on this guy??
Also it is conditional = Fighting behind enemy lines.

NLI / Freedom fighters were holding a front..not sneaking and fighting behind enemy lines..

Are you blind to not notice the NLI khaki uniform on this guy??
Also it is conditional = Fighting behind enemy lines.

NLI / Freedom fighters were holding a front..not sneaking and fighting behind enemy lines..

Really??As far as I know,Pakistan flatly refused that they've any soldiers in Kargil.In fact they refused to take dead bodies as well,which Indian Army buried with full military formalities.

I don't know what is the status of an soldiers when its own country disowns them..I just showed your face in a mirror.Pakistan tried this tricks again and again,in 1947 as Tribals,in 1965 as Kashmiri "Freedom Fighters"(SSG were sent and it was a massive failure),in 1999 as Kashmiri Insurgents.Against all these,India just sent its ghosts in 71.

Back
Top Bottom