What's new

Indo-Pak cricket: Why does India keep giving when Pak just takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was sure nahale pe dhala.i can sense it in heartburn it gives to indians.and y should i change my flag when it easly riles u up.:rofl:

It might a dehala as per your standards, I was expecting a better response.

ajtr is the Gods blessing on people from Pakistan on this forum- :lol:-
i agree but i think this aunty missed her bus to lahore during partition n now she keep regretting that day on pdf thats all....:rofl:

I m disappointed in our cricket board celebrating playing cricket with India. I m equally disappointed by the smallness of India. They call playing cricket with Pakistan a 'favour'. Is there anything more laughable than that?

India has the ego of a big power and the mind of a small baniya. They just dont go together well. Actually India has no leverage on Pakistan. It can climb shoulders of the US to put indirect pressure on Mumbai drama (Mumbai attacks: ATC rejects judicial report – The Express Tribune) or it can just refuse to play cricket like a petulant kid who cries on every little thing. Thats their way of sanctioning Pakistan - not play cricket.

As a game, my belief is that cricket must go on regardless of political situation between the two countries. If people of the two countries dont some close to each other, the gulf of mistrust and suspicion will keep growing. But that is not the issue of cricket administrators and govt. in India. their concerns is to show Pakistan who is the boss.

I as a fan would like to see India-Pakistan playing more often but I m not dying for it. Neither are many self respecting fans.

The fact that its going to cause you ****-pain for a thousand more is where the real benefit of 1971 really lies.

So you get perverse pleasure from others pain?
Keep that stuff to yourself man, What you do in your bedroom is between you and the guy you are causing the pain to.

As for 71, it's off topic and just an Internet Hindu troll response.

Keep that stuff to yourself man, What you do in your bedroom is between you and the guy you are causing the pain to.

Just responding to your crap about a thousand years.

Nothing gives us greater pleasure of course.

i agree but i think this aunty missed her bus to lahore during partition n now she keep regretting that day on pdf thats all....:rofl:
I thought Indians Hindus and sikhs did not provide any bus services to those Muslims who wanted to leave India :P :D

looks like partition had a deep impact on u aunty
n plz do tell me as how ur suggestion of using our brave NSG commandos(whom u wanna make hawaldar) for security of pak team in taj hotel is rational:angry:

plz aunty ji plz enlighten us with ur great spiritual knowledge of Ramayana n Bhagvat Gita:angel:
Instead of me partition had big impact on indians that after 4 generation pakistan is able to get u all worked up and cause heartburn for simplest thing like cricket.

You indians dont know about ramayana thats why u run like headless chickens.remember this golden message ram gave while asking way from sea at rameshwaram. ....

new-2.jpg

And how can u forget the message in of krishna related to mahabharat as told by ramdhari singh dinakar....

क्षमा, दया, तप, त्याग, मनोबल
सबका लिया सहारा
पर नर व्याघ सुयोधन तुमसे
कहो कहाँ कब हारा?

क्षमाशील हो ॠपु-सक्षम
तुम हुये विनीत जितना ही
दुष्ट कौरवों ने तुमको
कायर समझा उतना ही

अत्याचार सहन करने का
कुफल यही होता है
पौरुष का आतंक मनुज
कोमल होकर खोता है

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को
जिसके पास गरल है
उसका क्या जो दंतहीन
विषरहित विनीत सरल है

तीन दिवस तक पंथ मांगते
रघुपति सिंधु किनारे
बैठे पढते रहे छन्द
अनुनय के प्यारे प्यारे

उत्तर में जब एक नाद भी
उठा नही सागर से
उठी अधीर धधक पौरुष की
आग राम के शर से

सिंधु देह धर त्राहि-त्राहि
करता आ गिरा शरण में
चरण पूज दासता गृहण की
बंधा मूढ़ बन्धन में

सच पूछो तो शर में ही
बसती है दीप्ति विनय की
संधिवचन सम्पूज्य उसीका
जिसमे शक्ति विजय की

सहनशीलता, क्षमा, दया को
तभी पूजता जग है
बल का दर्प चमकता उसके
पीछे जब जगमग है

Just responding to your crap about a thousand years.

Nothing gives us greater pleasure of course.

that's what I said.....it gives you great pleasure since it the finest moment in your history for the last 1000 years.

Instead of me partition had big impact on indians that after 4 generation pakistan is able to get u all worked up and cause heartburn for simplest thing like cricket.

You indians dont know about ramayana thats why u run like headless chickens.remember this golden message ram gave while asking way from sea at rameshwaram. ....

new-2.jpg

And how can u forget the message in of krishna related to mahabharat as told by ramdhari singh dinakar....

English please

You put up an Indian flag and since you say that Indians have no self respect IT ALSO means that you have NO SELF RESPECT.

Well, thats sad.
So that does prove something that indians are so desperate to deny ...ie im indian:rofl:

that's what I said.....it gives you great pleasure since it the finest moment in your history for the last 1000 years.

Actually it gives us great pleasure since it was payback with a vengeance for 24 years ago.

The 1000 year part is cyber jihadi rhetoric that is long past its sell by date.

new-2.jpg

:lol: Thats a tough one.

We are Convent educated English speaking people with no major inclination towards religion and mythology...so you will need to speak English.

stop publishing ur personal bedroom secrets on pdf mate:rofl:
n be innovative yar try to use something new how long r u going to carry on this ''internet hindu.'' crap
but i guess some guys have a habit of copyng from missiles to slangs can't help it i think:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom