What's new

Indo-Pak cricket: Why does India keep giving when Pak just takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is not just a rag tag country like pakistan who can forget their people who lost their life because of pakistan sponsored terrorim.....

what Can I expect from you who takes money from US after every drone attack..... shameless !!

When did i take money from USA ? :lol: Oh you mean Pakistani government ? I am sure your tiny brain dont know that war cost money and try to come up with figure what Pakistan gained in this WOT and what it lost .

You guys are such a hypocrite . When Pakistan take operation against terrorists and terrorism then you say Pakistan killing its own peoples and If Pakistan would have not taken any action against terrorism then you would have said Pakistan doing nothing to stop terrorism..Tail of peopels like yourself never get straight no matter how hard we try :)

LOL ,defence Pak Admin can not handle any thread that Encounter Pakistan Terrorism , This thread will also get closed soon.

Praise Pakistan , Post Beautiful pictures of pakistan, Invite their cricket players to India, Invite in IPL, invite their singers, actors in india, (when terror attack happens then say "Aman ki asha") then you have some chance :hitwall:
:angry:

you know.. i have quite same thought about this AMAN KE ASHA!!!

India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan
India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

this is all BS!
by the way, will like to have your comments on above link!

one of indian members said that Pakistan have ANNOUNCED (only announced) Indian as MFN 16 years too late,, reflecting, India takes Pakistan as MNF d=for 16 years...
i am confused if this is what you do to MFN?
is india the BIGGEST DEMOCRACY of the world or the BIGGEST HYPOCRISY of the planet earth??

:lol: don't talk big...don't you forget we carved a country out of you ? :rofl:

Have nothing to say, go off topic and talk about 71
Internet Hindus are so predictable and unoriginal. :coffee:

But then again, defeating an army of 40k with 500k solders was probably their greatest achievement in the last 1000 years.

Those who plotted the killing of 166 Indians and others on 26/11 roam free in Pakistan giving hate speeches but we want to play cricket with them . Idiot country .

Can you imagine any country with a self-respect like US, Russia , Israel, China etc. doing something like this ? We are a soft state full of emotional fools who have memory as short as that of Aamir Khan in Ghajini .

you know.. i have quite same thought about this AMAN KE ASHA!!!

India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan
India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

this is all BS!
by the way, will like to have your comments on above link!

one of indian members said that Pakistan have ANNOUNCED (only announced) Indian as MFN 16 years too late,, reflecting, India takes Pakistan as MNF d=for 16 years...
i am confused if this is what you do to MFN?
is india the BIGGEST DEMOCRACY of the world or the BIGGEST HYPOCRISY of the planet earth??

Whats the connection in being a democracy and according/expecting MFN status to a country?

Have nothing to say, go off topic and talk about 71
Internet Hindus are so predictable and unoriginal. :coffee:

But then again, defeating an army of 40k with 500k solders was probably their greatest achievement in the last 1000 years.

The fact that its going to cause you ****-pain for a thousand more is where the real benefit of 1971 really lies.

no that was nahale pe dahala.:rofl:

Sorry, it was no " nahale pe dahala" , rather it was " nahale pe pehala".

You need to improve your standards, try changing your flags again, may be it will work for you this time.

Disgarce is synonym with every indian so here i am:rofl:

You are making fun of dead not me.think about it rationally u get the point.I'm always the and always here.:rofl:
looks like partition had a deep impact on u aunty
n plz do tell me as how ur suggestion of using our brave NSG commandos(whom u wanna make hawaldar) for security of pak team in taj hotel is rational:angry:

plz aunty ji plz enlighten us with ur great spiritual knowledge of Ramayana n Bhagvat Gita:angel:

Those who plotted the killing of 166 Indians and others on 26/11 roam free in Pakistan giving hate speeches but we want to play cricket with them . Idiot country .

Can you imagine any country with a self-respect like US, Russia , Israel, China etc. doing something like this ? We are a soft state fool of emotional fools who have memory as short as that of Aamir Khan in Ghajini .
At last you accept that indians dont have any self respect.And if same thing others tell u you all flare up and go kaboom.

Can you imagine any country with a self-respect like US, Russia , Israel, China etc. doing something like this ? We are a soft state fool of emotional fools who have memory as short as that of Aamir Khan in Ghajini .

I agree idiot country with no self respect :D

thats why we say don't watch too much Bollywood movies :P

At last you accept that indians dont have any self respect.And if same thing others tell u you all flare up and go kaboom.

You put up an Indian flag and since you say that Indians have no self respect IT ALSO means that you have NO SELF RESPECT.

Well, thats sad.

You need to improve your standards, try changing your flags again, may be it will work for you this time.
that was sure nahale pe dhala.i can sense it in heartburn it gives to indians.and y should i change my flag when it easly riles u up.:rofl:

that was sure nahale pe dhala.i can sense it in heartburn it gives to indians.and y should i change my flag when it easly riles u up.:rofl:

ajtr is the Gods blessing on people from Pakistan on this forum- :lol:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom