What's new

Indo-Pak cricket: Why does India keep giving when Pak just takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
u must get the fk out frm ur bbrain...

if india post 700000 soldiers in kashmir only then wat abt china border and wat abt western command and wat abt southern command...:lol:

These are the propaganda's posted and upto max 350000 soldiers are in kashmir and its due to presence of pakistan and china at both ends and we are not in position to carry soldiers in any worst situation ..so we have to station troops there permanently..:lol:

The time when we get the ability to post troops early ..we will reduce more and these are not army soldiers and many of them are para military forces..

its the terror u propagated there ;) and we need military to kill those militants
Kashmir Border is lengthy as well. hence we require 3 lac soldiers. Other reasons being what you have mentioned. soldiers in the cities guard vulnerable sections of the cities and Towns like businesses, Offices, Residential areas of vulnerable people(read nationalists).

why would Jakarta Post propagate against India?

They just Pick up stories. This is not original report.

Not really. I don't understand your moral equivalence here. You are Okay, with Jihadi Groups on a "Mission" Killing Indian Nationalists in Kashmir(yes, Muslims too) and oppose Trained Peace keeping Forces working under an authority, citing allegations ? Do you even think before you speak or just rhetoric does fine for you? Or, We should just let the "Freedom" fighters kill the Indian Nationalists in Kashmir?

Seriously?

2wqgwno.jpg

What about Human rights violations,killings,rapes,torture...10,000 missing people and the mass graves?

What about this video and the article by a french paper?
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...69jHBg&usg=AFQjCNHhC6MCq5_KpU_SfvnnC1CwJIGG2Q

Warning: contains graphic content..

u must get the fk out frm ur bbrain...

if india post 700000 soldiers in kashmir only then wat abt china border and wat abt western command and wat abt southern command...:lol:

These are the propaganda's posted and upto max 350000 soldiers are in kashmir and its due to presence of pakistan and china at both ends and we are not in position to carry soldiers in any worst situation ..so we have to station troops there permanently..:lol:

The time when we get the ability to post troops early ..we will reduce more and these are not army soldiers and many of them are para military forces..

its the terror u propagated there ;) and we need military to kill those militants

m9swna.jpg

They just Pick up stories. This is not original report.

Laura Schuurmans, Jakarta | Opinion | Thu, August 12 2010, 9:32

Yeah right...

Meanwhile Pak cricketers are happy....lol

618x820xindpak-479957pngpagespeedicBls-MNak5C.png

I think this might just be the straw that breaks the Congress camel's back.

The anger will spill on to the streets. There is no way in hell the government is going to be able to assure the safety of the Pakistani cricketers.

If this is not a tight slap on the faces of all the families of the 26/11 victims, I do not know what is.

Not to mention the fact that their captain and one of their fast bowlers are mean shameless bigots who have no business being back on our soil.

"Soldiers killing Innocent Kids"

Never in the whole history Kashmir conflict, the whole 20 years, there was an instance of Army killing Innocent Kids. we do keep the records of every death in Kashmir. Every Encounter battle, Every bullet that's fired, the Post mortem reports etc., And they are available to the Public to see.

The "Kids" were mostly killed during crossing the Border, which am I sure is normal for Pakistani kids but NOT in India. The deaths during the peaceful stone pelting is the only thing you can hold against us for our Moral failings and lack of empathy.

Why not ask the same question to the Political Parties in Kashmir? why do they have to use the innocent kids who probably don't even understand what a "Nation state" to create mob violence and later cry crocodile tears that Government Kills innocent kids? how pathetic is that really? Let's not talk about Jihadi Groups of Pakistan.

Army excesses if any, are failings of a few soldiers and they are limited to beating up boys who insult soldiers etc.,
What about those 111 kids killed in summer of 2010

I think this might just be the straw that breaks the Congress camel's back.

The anger will spill on to the streets. There is no way in hell the government is going to be able to assure the safety of the Pakistani cricketers.

If this is not a tight slap on the faces of all the families of the 26/11 victims, I do not know what is.

Not to mention the fact that their captain and one of their fast bowlers are mean shameless bigots who have no business being back on our soil.
If 26/11 attacks itself cant bring out the outrage against congress and elect it with overwhelming support with in mumbai in elections immediately followed then how can you be sure that playing cricket will bring outrage against congress.

If 26/11 attacks itself cant bring out the outrage against congress and elect it with overwhelming support with in mumbai in elections immediately followed then how can you be sure that playing cricket will bring outrage against congress.

Come waving your green flag and you will see.

Come waving your green flag and you will see.
That you will see right inside stadium when matches takes place and right splashed across ur tv screens like 26/11 ,three day test match live telecast in 2008 nov.

The level of xenophobia here is off the charts! Wooooh!

I'm surprised you guys are so two faced, India wants peace yet a cricket series throws a knot in your panties. If you hate us that much, then by all means, stop interacting with us. Retract further into your self-imposed utopian shell that Pakistan is the source of all your problems and without it, you people will be beamed up to Nirvana.

If you have such a huge problem with Pakistanis, then fu** off! Stop visiting a terrorist, fanatic, Pakistani forum. Go to a secular, democratic, human rights respecting Indian forum where you will have lots of other of your kind to mindless nod their heads at all the bullshit you post. You guys think a cricket series against you guys was our only wish? You guys think we give a fu** about holding hands with you guys? Sour relations have hardly ever been the downside of my day, I don't care what sort of relations Pak-India have because it hardly affects me. If I ever speak about it, it is for the better interests of the region. However, you guys have your heads too deep in between your legs to think about anything else.

Good Day!

what do you want them to do? revolt against the politicians whom the people elected and creat anarchy in this nation.
fight another war of freedom.Few years of anarchy breeds longterm peace just after partition or during american civil war.
I know that anarchy in INDIA is what you want (agent of ISI).
What you ccall as anarchy i call as 2nd war to independence.Indians are basically status quoist thats why they always remain under the thumb of the oppressors.
if you are an INDIAN, then vote the right candidate, if no one is eligible to get eleted but still are in the race, use 49O and make sure they do not contest for the current and subsequent elections.
Have you voted before?
I voted in eight elections both in loksabha and assemblies.once upon a time i believed in indian democracy but with time i realized its just another autocracy in the clothes of democracy.In 1947 india didnt get freedom its just that the white oppressors were replaced by the brown ones in khadi.India needs both physical and mental freedom from these.coz one freedom without other is useless.And 49-O is toothless tiger we need right to recall instead of that.

You are right but what you will say about pain of those innocent kids, women and men get killed by fire of soldiers ? Its good that you feel the pain of peoples get killed in terrorist attacks irrespective of their nationalities/religion but nationalists often take the death of innocent civilian of opposite side as a trophy . How often you felt the pain of those innocent got killed in hands of your soldiers?

brother i think u r mixing two or more stories here
we r not at war with each other so how could our soldiers kill ur women n children i fail to understand:undecided:
if ur talking about kashmiris then i consider them as indian citizen only
n i do protest for human right violation in the valley n a lot is being done to improve the situation in the valley
the main problem of the valley is indo-pak rivalry
but its a different game u can not compare the two situations...

brother i think u r mixing two or more stories here
we r not at war with each other so how could our soldiers kill ur women n children i fail to understand:undecided:
if ur talking about kashmiris then i consider them as indian citizen only
n i do protest for human right violation in the valley n a lot is being done to improve the situation in the valley
the main problem of the valley is indo-pak rivalry
but its a different game u can not compare the two situations...
shall i start posting gruesome pic/videos from 2010 summer kashmir intifada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom