What's new

Indo-Pak cricket: Why does India keep giving when Pak just takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cut long story short:I dont have respect for Indian armed force be it police army or anything.They are mere tools in politicians hands to suppress exploit and kill indian public.
what do you want them to do? revolt against the politicians whom the people elected and creat anarchy in this nation.
I know that anarchy in INDIA is what you want (agent of ISI).
if you are an INDIAN, then vote the right candidate, if no one is eligible to get eleted but still are in the race, use 49O and make sure they do not contest for the current and subsequent elections.
Have you voted before?

Where is outrage for 1000 others who die daily
To cut long story short:I dont have respect for Indian armed force be it police army or anything.They are mere tools in politicians hands to suppress exploit and kill indian public.
i knw u don't have any respect for armed forces thats why i said ask anybody who has n had the army not been there u would have been sweeping floors in ur beloved masters house

n most of the so called ''1000 others'' u r talking about die bcoz of their own deeds n not bcoz of some crazy mullah
n don't go throwing around random figures like 1000, 10000, etc back it with any source if u have some

This series must get screwed up… India should not establish any relationship with Pakistan, till they handover Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim…I am totally against of it…I would like to appeal to all Indian haters to keep hating India and boycott this series.

Lol- Look at that morons gesture and empty shells-

I am sure if you had the power to do it- you would have done that right after 26/11-

Indians talking empty and big- not a un common scene though-
Surgical strikes :rofl:-
and now-
Sanctions- suspensions- :rofl:- bla bla-
You people are emotionaly disturbed fools-
Somebody should pinch the baloon you are riding on- tsk-tsk-

Says the guy whose country is regularly bombed by an "ally"; where Prime Ministers are hung by the judiciary and where military coups are the norm. And forget talking - you guys take some dough when an American citizens kills Pakistani citizens in your country and let him go scot-free. -tsk-tsk - if you had a balloon I would have pinched it.

dont worry we will carve another mumbai out of you- :pop:-

I can't think of any other country which would thump its chest about killing innocent, unarmed civilians including women and children as if it is an act of bravery. Even by Pakistan's generally low shame level - this statement is a new nadir. Could only be topped by giving the Nishan-e-Haidar to Kasab.

A pakistani flying Indian flags is talking about self respect.

Only on PDF.

Can't blame him - if you were a Pakistani you too might be ashamed of admitting it.

If dawood and hafeez is roaming free in Pakistan, its our fault. Even after 20 years we are waiting for dawood to be deported. Its our fault, we cant send any assassins there to take them off. Banning cricket wont help us any further. Its just a game and the visitors shud be kept under thorough eyes of intel.

god forbid but if one of ur own loved one died in such an incidence then i'll ask u whats ur views now
i myself once shared the same way of thinking as u as how does it matter for a couple of hundred people to die out of 1.2 billion people but when i saw the dead bodies n injured people of my own city after a terror attack i realized what it feels like to loose someone ur own
maybe i m sounding a bit filmy but its true
n i don't expect u to understand anybody's pain
but atleast don't make fun of dead people

as far as NSGs r concerned u n i both understand what u wanted to say by that
if u still disagree i request u to go n ask any indian who has respect for his nation n its armed forces u'll get ur answer

You are right but what you will say about pain of those innocent kids, women and men get killed by fire of soldiers ? Its good that you feel the pain of peoples get killed in terrorist attacks irrespective of their nationalities/religion but nationalists often take the death of innocent civilian of opposite side as a trophy . How often you felt the pain of those innocent got killed in hands of your soldiers?

You are right but what you will say about pain of those innocent kids, women and men get killed by fire of soldiers ? Its good that you feel the pain of peoples get killed in terrorist attacks irrespective of their nationalities/religion but nationalists often take the death of innocent civilian of opposite side as a trophy . How often you felt the pain of those innocent got killed in hands of your soldiers?

"Soldiers killing Innocent Kids"

Never in the whole history Kashmir conflict, the whole 20 years, there was an instance of Army killing Innocent Kids. we do keep the records of every death in Kashmir. Every Encounter battle, Every bullet that's fired, the Post mortem reports etc., And they are available to the Public to see.

The "Kids" were mostly killed during crossing the Border, which am I sure is normal for Pakistani kids but NOT in India. The deaths during the peaceful stone pelting is the only thing you can hold against us for our Moral failings and lack of empathy.

Why not ask the same question to the Political Parties in Kashmir? why do they have to use the innocent kids who probably don't even understand what a "Nation state" to create mob violence and later cry crocodile tears that Government Kills innocent kids? how pathetic is that really? Let's not talk about Jihadi Groups of Pakistan.

Army excesses if any, are failings of a few soldiers and they are limited to beating up boys who insult soldiers etc.,

Sopore rapes and killings is really a good example of indian "peacekeeping" force of .7 million deployed in IOK... am i right gamma?

Sopore rapes and killings is really a good example of indian "peacekeeping" force of .7 million deployed in IOK... am i right gamma?

Not really. I don't understand your moral equivalence here. You are Okay, with Jihadi Groups on a "Mission" Killing Indian Nationalists in Kashmir(yes, Muslims too) and oppose Trained Peace keeping Forces working under an authority, citing allegations ? Do you even think before you speak or just rhetoric does fine for you? Or, We should just let the "Freedom" fighters kill the Indian Nationalists in Kashmir?

u must get the fk out frm ur bbrain...

if india post 700000 soldiers in kashmir only then wat abt china border and wat abt western command and wat abt southern command...:lol:

These are the propaganda's posted and upto max 350000 soldiers are in kashmir and its due to presence of pakistan and china at both ends and we are not in position to carry soldiers in any worst situation ..so we have to station troops there permanently..:lol:

The time when we get the ability to post troops early ..we will reduce more and these are not army soldiers and many of them are para military forces..

its the terror u propagated there ;) and we need military to kill those militants

I am more pissed than you that our moron cricket control board even considering playing with India. We are in a different league than you, indian team is beneath us. I can understand why India wants to play because Pakistani team grabs a big crowd. But whats wrong with us why we even give Indians the pleasure of watching good cricket. If is has to be it must be in Pakistan or else they can play with 2nd class teams like Aust.
Batchpan me kya sur par chot ayi thi hain budbak kahin ka

u must get the fk out frm ur bbrain...

if india post 700000 soldiers in kashmir only then wat abt china border and wat abt western command and wat abt southern command...:lol:

These are the propaganda's posted and upto max 350000 soldiers are in kashmir and its due to presence of pakistan and china at both ends and we are not in position to carry soldiers in any worst situation ..so we have to station troops there permanently..:lol:

The time when we get the ability to post troops early ..we will reduce more and these are not army soldiers and many of them are para military forces..

its the terror u propagated there ;) and we need military to kill those militants
why would Jakarta Post propagate against India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom