What's new

Indo-Pak cricket: Why does India keep giving when Pak just takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of me partition had big impact on indians that after 4 generation pakistan is able to get u all worked up and cause heartburn for simplest thing like cricket.

You indians dont know about ramayana thats why u run like headless chickens.remember this golden message ram gave while asking way from sea at rameshwaram. ....

new-2.jpg

And how can u forget the message in of krishna related to mahabharat as told by ramdhari singh dinakar....
here we go Zakir Naik Part2
nice work aunty :toast_sign:
like they say its good read such texts in old age u knw so good for u
btw i m really impressed by ur knowledge of Ramayana n Bhagwat Gita ;)

No, it boils down to "I am happy because I stuck it to you as payback for you sticking it to me."

That it took 24 years, and came at a time of our choosing, shows that you always need to be on your guard, for the Indian mentality is that revenge is a dish best served cold.

Seriously, are you sure you are not 12?
You are actin like a teenage girl who thinks the world is against her because she didn't get to wear a nice dress for a dance.

Again, all this "sticking it" business is all in your head. In reality Pakistan did not stick it to India because India never existed.

So the only thing I can say to you is, I am sorry for hurting your feelings but once you grow up, you will realize that what I am saying is actually the reality.

here we go Zakir Naik Part2
nice work aunty :toast_sign:
like they say its good read such texts in old age u knw so good for u
btw i m really impressed by ur knowledge of Ramayana n Bhagwat Gita ;)
Seriously,if u had paid attention during school days u would have leant it all in ur 8th and 9th class cbse hindi course.Ramdhari singh dinkar's poem is 13th chapter (if i remember correctly)in 8th class.

lolz it was some months before in indian stadium
30slde1.jpg

30slde3.jpg

4_14378.JPG

pakistani-prime-minister-yousuf-raza-gilani-mohali.jpg

sonya jee talking abut gillani hair style :yahoo: :rofl:

GilanisvisittoIndiaanopportunitylost_14788-349x238.jpg

Seriously,if u had paid attention during school days u would have leant it all in ur 8th and 9th class cbse hindi course.Ramdhari singh dinkar's poem is 13th chapter (if i remember correctly)in 8th class.
i don't remember anything like this n if u have forgotten then let me remind u that cbse keep on updating course time n again:angel:
n anyways i never studied hindi after 9th grade neither i was very good at it:lol:

but ya i do have some fair knowledge about hindu scared texts
but u do amaze me at times

the bottom line is this aunty no matter how much knowledge u have it worthless if u can't apply it at right place n right time:smitten:

n u still haven't answer my original question
looks like partition had a deep impact on u aunty
n plz do tell me as how ur suggestion of using our brave NSG commandos(whom u wanna make hawaldar) for security of pak team in taj hotel is rational

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...ving-when-pak-just-takes-6.html#ixzz20tRNfZnU

this cricket diplomacy has never worked.....Pakistan has always back-stabbed India whenever India tried to improve relationship with Pak
i agree but we r neighbors so we don't have much options
n we should always welcome every step which is taken for better relations
no matter how big or small it is:toast_sign:

the bottom line is this aunty no matter how much knowledge u have it worthless if u can't apply it at right place n right time:smitten:
No place better than PDF to apply my hard taught knowledge.thats what i'm doing.

n u still haven't answer my original question
not really.Arey i wasnt even born around partition nor did my parents.so scar kis baat ka??And regarding NSG providing security cover its under rule of ICC That host country provides top notch security to visiting team so i dint said anything wrong in that coz NSG is top notch force in india .

so let me get this straight indians are jumping up and down when they heard that trade was being started and they could get their products in pakistan more easily and when the cricket ties are getting better they r burning over here talking how this is spitting on lives lost. why wasnt increasing trade ties also spitting huh?

let narendra modi come ,thats it......................................

wont make that big a difference for all the talk he will still have to look at things diplomatically and if things go wrong good it will show that we are trying to be friends but its the other side thats bringing politics in everything......

people this is sport you guys seriously have to be messed up to bring terrorist attacks in cricket

so let me get this straight indians are jumping up and down when they heard that trade was being started and they could get their products in pakistan more easily and when the cricket ties are getting better they r burning over here talking how this is spitting on lives lost. why wasnt increasing trade ties also spitting huh?
wont make that big a difference for all the talk he will still have to look at things diplomatically and if things go wrong good it will show that we are trying to be friends but its the other side thats bringing politics in everything......

people this is sport you guys seriously have to be messed up to bring terrorist attacks in cricket
tell that to the SL cricketeers

No place better than PDF to apply my hard taught knowledge.thats what i'm doing.

not really.Arey i wasnt even born around partition nor did my parents.so scar kis baat ka??And regarding NSG providing security cover its under rule of ICC That host country provides top notch security to visiting team so i dint said anything wrong in that coz NSG is top notch force in india .
don't try to manipulate things dear u said u wanted to make NSG commandos act as havaldars n guard pak team
here is what u said if wanna have a closer look
Match should take place in mumbai on 26,27,28th of november in mumbai and pakistani team should stay in taj and oberoi hotels with pakistani team travelling to mumbai by train to get down at CST station with NSG commandoes who took part in 26/11 operation providing security cover to them like havaldar.Then see the heartburn among indians.it will be a real treat to watch.I wonder if a thread on this theme if happens will run more pages than sania-shohaib marriage thread.
Original Post By ajtr

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...ving-when-pak-just-takes-3.html#ixzz20takcEit
ur mentioning of dates of mumbai incidence with pak match n insulting of NSG commandos who gave their lives for protection of normal citizen of our country like me n u is a disrespect in the eyes of every indian

i just wanna say that u may say whatever u feel like about indians in general or about those of us who r here on this forum but always think twice before making fun of somebody's death or the elite forces of our nation bcoz of whom u r enjoying this freedom to live in india without any fear while keep on insulting india n indians on an adversary forum

don't try to manipulate things dear u said u wanted to make NSG commandos act as havaldars n guard pak team
here is what u said if wanna have a closer look
Whats wrong i said.its there duty to guard so they will.where is the insult in it??

ur mentioning of dates of mumbai incidence with pak match n insulting of NSG commandos who gave their lives for protection of normal citizen of our country like me n u is a disrespect in the eyes of every indian

i just wanna say that u may say whatever u feel like about indians in general or about those of us who r here on this forum but always think twice before making fun of somebody's death or the elite forces of our nation bcoz of whom u r enjoying this freedom to live in india without any fear while keep on insulting india n indians on an adversary forum
Let me see 26/11 166 dead/300 injured.what fraction is that of 1.2 billion indians.How many indians die daily due to various reasons in india..like road accidents.train accidents those dying of hunger those dying of no medical facility.tell me do you show same sense of grief as u show on the 166 dead in 26/11 if you do then where is the outrage on these thousands of death happening in india daily as much u show for 166 dead in 26/11.if you say those are accidental death then for me 26/11 is nothing but accident same as road accident.

tell that to the SL cricketeers

no we should tell that to indians bcz i see only them mixing sports and politics on this forum

Whats wrong i said.its there duty to guard so they will.where is the insult in it??

Let me see 26/11 166 dead/300 injured.what fraction is that of 1.2 billion indians.How many indians die daily due to various reasons in india..like road accidents.train accidents those dying of hunger those dying of no medical facility.tell me do you show same sense of grief as u show on the 166 dead in 26/11 if you do then where is the outrage on these thousands of death happening in india daily as much u show for 166 dead in 26/11.if you say those are accidental death then for me 26/11 is nothing but accident same as road accident.
god forbid but if one of ur own loved one died in such an incidence then i'll ask u whats ur views now
i myself once shared the same way of thinking as u as how does it matter for a couple of hundred people to die out of 1.2 billion people but when i saw the dead bodies n injured people of my own city after a terror attack i realized what it feels like to loose someone ur own
maybe i m sounding a bit filmy but its true
n i don't expect u to understand anybody's pain
but atleast don't make fun of dead people

as far as NSGs r concerned u n i both understand what u wanted to say by that
if u still disagree i request u to go n ask any indian who has respect for his nation n its armed forces u'll get ur answer

god forbid but if one of ur own loved one died in such an incidence then i'll ask u whats ur views now
i myself once shared the same way of thinking as u as how does it matter for a couple of hundred people to die out of 1.2 billion people but when i saw the dead bodies n injured people of my own city after a terror attack i realized what it feels like to loose someone ur own
Where is outrage for 1000 others who die daily
maybe i m sounding a bit filmy but its true
n i don't expect u to understand anybody's pain
but atleast don't make fun of dead people

as far as NSGs r concerned u n i both understand what u wanted to say by that
if u still disagree i request u to go n ask any indian who has respect for his nation n its armed forces u'll get ur answer
To cut long story short:I dont have respect for Indian armed force be it police army or anything.They are mere tools in politicians hands to suppress exploit and kill indian public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom