What's new

Indigenous Shahed-216 attack Helicopter Project revealed for first time

BADASS design !

TV3 does not fit in a cobra-sized helicopter . this is a much bigger design .

lets hope it makes it to mass production . we really need some modern attack helos

The test flights have been conducted at all climatic areas and ambient temperatures ranging from 55°С below zero to 45°С above zero

You can NOT use this engine in many parts of Iran , Iraq or syria .The temperature at these point is too much high
bro , believe me , we know shyt about shyt ! we are in no position to criticise these people (our scientists) on which engine they use .

trust me bro , they know stuff !! lol

That 's an Ah-1j chassis with some sort of imaginary upgrades including the Russian power plant , a military fanboy could do that much better
Another project and drawing among Thousands others . no mass production , no budget , no shit!
by the way that's really ugly

دیگه خیلی بودجه برسه یا یه ماکاپ ازش در میاد و یا مثل ذولفقار بعد از 20 سال 3 نمونه ازش بیشتر ساخته نمیشه

Yeah i love that ''F&F'' thing ( fell and fly:disagree: )
Sadidi will do this sadidi will do that....
For god sake don't even thing for a second that sadid gonna work or strike some targets . NO WAY
at least There is no indication yet that it's gonna work.

اب میوه گیر جان شما از میلیتاری حجرت فرمودی؟
:enjoy:
i wasnt trying to sound sarcastic or demeening, i understand irans situation with regards to sanctions.

I was so ****ing right !!! :)

TV3VMA

عزیز جان حالا باور کردی !؟

20151125_131322.jpg
A TV3 engine variant which is produced domestically after ToT from Ukraine.

20151125_131950.jpg

20151125_131957.jpg

Keep in mind that we are using the much older ( in fact the ancient one ) on this chopper which is notorious for it's lack of thrust in +35 degree climate

The compressor will stall

Last edited:
This for ТV3-117VМА-SBМ1 ( the newest version of tv3)
''The test flights have been conducted at all climatic areas and ambient temperatures ranging from 55°С below zero to 45°С above zero''

You can NOT use this engine( even the newer veson) in many parts of Iran , Iraq or syria .The temperature at these points is too much high (+35 degree)
Mr Expert, mil-171 is the backbone of IRGCN helicopter fleet in Persian gulf and they work fine.

AH-1Z viper also is based on a 60s design, but is one of the best attack helicopters in the world now.

AH-1Z_lift_off_the_USS_New_Orleans_%28LPD_18%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

And what exactly is a modern design for helicopters today?
common man, the AH-1Z is throughly evolved, iran has done a good job with what they had to endure viz vi sanctions, but don't get ahead of yourself, the AH-1Z is radically different from the AH-1J that was delivered to the revolutionary forces back in the 70s.

Mr Expert, mil-171 is the backbone of IRGCN helicopter fleet in Persian gulf and they work fine.

Good question son!

There is a huge deference between attack and transport helicopter
in the attack one the pilot needs huge amount of thrust in few seconds and slams the throttle ( i mean the collective stick ) back and forth for hard and back breaking maneuvers ( like dodging , hard climb/diving ,rolling and so forth)

but there is no need for such thing in transport helicopter in this type of chopper you have a steady stream of air into the compressor also there is less stress on engine and guess you have no problem at all.

Last edited:
Good question son!

There is a huge deference between attack and transport helicopter
in the attack one the pilot need to slams the throttle ( i mean the collective stick ) back and forth for hard and back breaking maneuvers ( like dodging , hard climb/diving ,rolling and so forth)

but there no need for such thing in transport helicopter in this type of chopper you have a steady stream of air into compressor and guess you have no problem at all.
Ahhhh more pearls of wisdom from our new helicopter expert.... Thats amazing!

Just before you make up more lame stories I ask you to take a breath and calm the hell down. For your notice the same engine is used in mil-24 which is an attack helicopter and it has been widely used in the world.if you have a bad feeling about this project, it doesnt justify you should embarrass yourself with such lame excuses.with due all respect you are not educated in this field.

Good
Ahhhh more pearls of wisdom from our new helicopter expert.... Thats amazing!

Just before you make up more lame stories I ask you to take a breath and calm the hell down. For your notice the same engine is used in mil-24 which is an attack helicopter and it has been widely used in the world.if you have a bad feeling about this project, it doesnt justify you should embarrass yourself with such lame excuses.with due all respect you are not educated in this field.

Seriously? mil-24? that big bad *** giant?
mil-24 is not a real attack chopper in fact it can carry 13 fully armed personals

You need to know there are many versions of tv3 engine and i'm talking about the TV3VMA

common man, the AH-1Z is throughly evolved, iran has done a good job with what they had to endure viz vi sanctions, but don't get ahead of yourself, the AH-1Z is radically different from the AH-1J that was delivered to the revolutionary forces back in the 70s.

You talked about a 60s design, I showed you that a 60s design can also be a very modern helicopter. Don't change the subject please, I didn't compare this helicopter with AH1-Z and didn't claim it's better or similar.

Good, now that they learnt they can't use that engine in Iran-140 the hard way,
let use it in something that the engine actually designed to power it.

No
In IR-140 for most of the fight( except takeoff) the stress and weight is on the wing of the airplane but in vertical climb vehicles like helicopters you have steady pressure and stress on the engine itself which is demanding a good and reliable power-plant

Last edited:
Wow! I love that KGB style moderation....

----------------------------

Guys i have one big question for you .
What is the superior feature in shahed-216 that makes it so important for you ?
(compared to Tofan-2)

NOTHING!

This airshow is quite interesting. There is another helicopter which caught my eyes. It is called the shahed 274, according to the poster, 5 have been made already?

20151125_131350.jpg

It seems Mr Goebbels , that crazy tank lover is still works hard to provide the fanboys with it's latest imaginary drawings and posters

anyway .
yes there are 5 working prototypes

Back
Top Bottom