What's new

India's Plan C for Gwadar

I am guest on this forum
I am Indian origin
British born.

I expect to be treated harshly If I post abuse or genuinely derail a thread

To be threatened with a ban for posting fact is outrageous.

Read my post there is nothing made up no lies no trolling.

Then read the rubbish printed by other members like plan f g h surbu am strikes etc etc.

You are right about one thing the Fdi into India is another level completely I. Which case India does not need a cpec or chsbber or plan d or f etc etc.

That was my point
Yes and u can make that point in a thread that's about the Indian economy. This thread is about why India is in pain bcuz of CPEC. Have anything to contribute to that?

Yes and u can make that point in a thread that's about the Indian economy. This thread is about why India is in pain bcuz of CPEC. Have anything to contribute to that?

I assure you India is no pain this is fictional

Just like Pakistan should have no pain about India obtaining massive investment from likes of singpore or UAE. Etc.

Cpec is a pak China agreement to help China transport energy via Pakistan and will aid Pakistan in Infrsstucture .it has zero impact on Indian manufacturing or service business with the globe .

More than half of the Indians don't even know or care to know about CPEC.That is the fact.Mostly mind what's happening Inside.It's all your hype about India.

Just like Pakistan should have no pain about India obtaining massive investment from likes of singpore or UAE. Etc.

Cpec is a pak China agreement to help China transport energy via Pakistan and will aid Pakistan in Infrsstucture .it has zero impact on Indian manufacturing or service business with the globe .

More than half of the Indians don't even know or care to know about CPEC.That is the fact.Mostly mind what's happening Inside.It's all your hype about India.

My reply to both of you, then why does Indian media keep coming up with such broadcasts? And this is not the first and only one, we can post hundreds. We are not obsessed with India and it's rapid economical growth, our businessmen in fact see it as an example to follow. I bet you to try and find a similar media broadcast by any of our news channels.

My reply to both of you, then why does Indian media keep coming up with such broadcasts? And this is not the first and only one, we can post hundreds. We are not obsessed with India and it's rapid economical growth, our businessmen in fact see it as an example to follow. I bet you to try and find a similar media broadcast by any of our news channels.
That's the job of media..Glorification & gaining TRP is their only concern.Practically no one can't be seen here talking or showing concern about CPEC.
Same can be seen in Pakistani media channels grinding on India whole day but we are not obsessed to that apex.Lol

That's the job of media..Glorification & gaining TRP is their only concern.Practically no one can't be seen here talking or showing concern about CPEC.
Same can be seen in Pakistani media channels grinding on India whole day but we are not obsessed to that apex.Lol

From you post, media's job is gaining TRP which means they need to show whatever sells. Doesn't this mean that such broadcasts are popular in the general Indian public otherwise why would the media show something which no one cares about?

I can link a bunch of articles and videos against CPEC by the Indian media. Can u back up ur claim with some evidence?

Moreover can u show me anything in our media, where they are blabbering against some development project in India?

I agree it has zero impact on India and is a positive development for Pak...therefore India should have no problem. Then why such negativity in ur media against CPEC?

From you post, media's job is gaining TRP which means they need to show whatever sells. Doesn't this mean that such broadcasts are popular in the general Indian public otherwise why would the media show something which no one cares about?
Yes...
The reliability that sane people give to their dramatized hip hop reporting is less than squat.Specially zee,IndiaTv,NDTV,AAJ Tak.
Rather now days people tend to browse several social media sources to check credibility.

I can link a bunch of articles and videos against CPEC by the Indian media. Can u back up ur claim with some evidence?

Moreover can u show me anything in our media, where they are blabbering against some development project in India?

I agree it has zero impact on India and is a positive development for Pak...therefore India should have no problem. Then why such negativity in ur media against CPEC?

You are simple youtube search away..
BTW Going by history of India Pakistan that's natural to oppose each other whether good or bad.

Yes...
The reliability that sane people give to their dramatized hip hop reporting is less than squat.Specially zee,IndiaTv,NDTV,AAJ Tak.
Rather now days people tend to browse several social media sources to check credibility.

Then you are just kidding yourself, if their reporting was not gaining them viewership, they would have stopped long ago yet they keep on coming up with new levels of stupidity every day.

You are simple youtube search away..

So I'm a simple YouTube search away from knowing that "a majority of Indians don't care about CPEC"(this was ur claim)?

Well in that case sorry to bother u but could u provide me a link to a video that validates ur point?

BTW Going by history of India Pakistan that's natural to oppose each other whether good or bad.

But u just said in ur reply earlier that Indians are not bothered by CPEC. Are u now saying that it's just natural of them to oppose it just bcuz it has to do with Pakistan?

Then you are just kidding yourself, if their reporting was not gaining them viewership, they would have stopped long ago yet they keep on coming up with new levels of stupidity every day.
Then ask any normal Indian about the credibility of those news channels.They will provide you with answers.
Most Uncle Aunties are busy with debates on Internal politicaal Chu!yapas & cooking lessons..:P

Then ask any normal Indian about the credibility of those news channels.They will provide you with answers.
Most Uncle Aunties are busy with debates on Internal politicaal Chu!yapas & cooking lessons..:P

Isn't it apparent from the number of Indian members on "Pakistan Defense forum" how indifferent normal Indians are about Pakistan?

Your location flag and lack of understanding suggests you have been away from India for some time.

Isn't it apparent from the number of Indian members on "Pakistan Defense forum" how indifferent normal Indians are about Pakistan?

Your location flag and lack of understanding suggests you have been away from India for some time.
No bhai.
PDF is a arena of d!ck measuring by bunch of insecure from both sides.Any country man would be defensive if something is said or claimed against them whether India or Pakistan.Comparing PDF with that is different context.

But u just said in ur reply earlier that Indians are not bothered by CPEC. Are u now saying that it's just natural of them to oppose it just bcuz it has to do with Pakistan?
Well it's a matter of ego from both sides,not CPEC

No bhai.
PDF is a arena of d!ck measuring by bunch of insecure from both sides.Any country man would be defensive if something is said or claimed against them whether India or Pakistan.Comparing PDF with that is different context.

Well it's a matter of ego from both sides,not CPEC
So Indian media keeps complaining about CPEC due to ego?

I agree that u will find ego on both sides in terms of military and other nationalistic stuff like that...so I wouldn't complain if that was the subject, as it happens from our side too. But complaining about CPEC? That makes no sense...u will not find such stupidity about Indian development projects from our side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom