What's new

US Ambassador Donald Blome Press Conference In Gwadar?

Here a funny fact

If i recall correctly, it were the Americans who were very interested in the development of Gawadar port. Going back to 1960, a delegation of US Navy expressed interest in mapping the under sea expanse of Pakistan coastal areas. The reason they put forward was that it will provide useful information about the fishery life hahahahaha…,and its future development which was rejected by the then President Ayub on the advice of Pakistan Naval authorities.

And the Americans have returned once again lol

Gwadar port, will be Chinas lifeline when war breaks out in South China Sea.

This is weird as ****

Nothing weird. This was to be expected. Bajwa started the US sucking. Whiskey is continuing his legacy.

Remember that Bajwa openly said that China is not his priority. Relations with US was a priority. This only proves that the Pakistani military is in bed with the CIA.

Pakistan's problems stem from one major source.

Pakistani do not want to pay taxes but want free stuff.

This is the reason why an IPP project is cheaper than taking a long-term loan, as no one will give a long-term loan to Pakistan at the rates that would be required for a power project to be cheaper than an IPP.

Pakistan has already defaulted on other IPP projects constantly in the past (Due to Pakistanis not wanting to pay taxes but wanting free stuff).

This is why any future IPP projects Pakistan gets will have to come with a Sovereign Guarantee.

Khan annoyed Biden to such an extent that the U.S. gave the Pakistani Military Establishment their blessing in the Pakistani Military Establishment's support of the removal of Imran Khan.

Imran Khan was removed because his pied piper tales of ANtI COruPtIoN (Locking away his political opponents on false or no charges), [Even More] Populism (low interest loans for housing, aka printing even more money, fuel subsidy increase, health subsidy increase, education subsidy increase) leading to an even worse economic situation, and trying to spin his total lack of diplomatic skill as "Independence".

Imran Khan was supposed to get Pakistan free money from the Trump Administration for ruining CPEC, but his lack of diplomatic skill killed that plan.

Basically, Imran Khan lied and failed at just about all the things he was supposed to do.

Also, the Pakistani Military Establishment got really, really scared when the combination of Imran Khan supporting the Taliban combined with Imran Khan being in Moscow on February 24th led to the Biden Administration threatening consequences to Pakistan if Imran Khan wasn't removed.

This should be a great boon to China, if Asim Munir isn't a U.S. stooge like Bajwa was. We will see how it plays out in the coming years.

China doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of other countries for the most part.

If Nawaz Sharif can come into office (assuming the U.S. forces Asim Munir to get a democratically elected leader elected at some point), I have great hopes that trade with Pakistan's neighboring countries will improve.

Nawaz Sharif (And his brother, Shehbaz Sharif) are very competent politicians in most respects, as opposed to most Pakistani politicians.

Hopefully COAS Asim Munir can get the tax collection and electric bill collection at least somewhat better with the interim technocratic government before he is forced (if it happens) by the U.S. to have elections.

It should be noted that the Trump Administration wanted nothing to do with Pakistan.

If the Biden Administration either hold roughly that sentiment or even has a bit of compulsion to help Pakistan, then that would actually be an improvement.

I should note that I am talking for myself, as an American Geopolitical Analyst.

I don't really know what the Chinese think, as they don't really tell anyone. I can only guess.

What are you smoking?

Look at CIA opperattives and Indians giving us advise that being held hostage by Americans mercenaries is a good thing and pakistanis should accept this as it sensible thing to do. Thanks but you can take that sense and bugger off.

Look at who is talking - sitting in Canada and lecturing Pakistan for how to run its affairs. I do not judge people for seeking greener pastors in other countries but statements like these are hypocritical to the highest order. People like you are up to no good.

Gwadar should be open to locals and global trade or it will remain an under-performing showpiece where wealthy elites can build their mansions and brag about productivity while Pakistan continues to beg for aid from other countries to meet its needs.

Check my others posts in this thread to understand local realities. Do not be a hypocritical Chinese pithoo.

Safe to say Pakistan’s foreign policy is in complete shambles.

Ambassador Blome visited Gwadar on Sep. 12 and met with political leaders and Gwadar Chamber of Commerce to discuss business opportunities and the U.S.-Pakistan Green Alliance framework to grow our partnership on climate smart agriculture, clean energy, water and more.

Are you crazy?

You would want to invite US business interests to Gawadar! Gawadar is a direct competitor to the Dubai ports!

The Khaleejis obey the USA like loyal doberman! Bring the USA into Gawadar to pacify the Sheikhs that othwewise have their tenticles reaching everywhere in Pakistan.

Look at who is talking - sitting in Canada and lecturing Pakistan for how to run its affairs. I do not judge people for seeking greener pastors in other countries but statements like these are hypocritical to the highest order. People like you are up to no good.

Gwadar should be open to locals and global trade or it will remain an under-performing showpiece where wealthy elites can build their mansions and brag about productivity while Pakistan continues to beg for aid from other countries to meet its needs.

Check my others posts in this thread to understand local realities. Do not be a hypocritical Chinese pithoo.
Wow what a come back from the guy who is living in United States and shedding crocodile tears for Pakistan I have investments and family in Pakistan and its my country I have every right to say what I want from where ever I sit.

Webmaster instead of giving me warning answer what I wrote and tell me how what I said is trolling.

When business wants to invest they invest where ever they want. Us ambassador does not go and buy the real estate for them before they start.
Americans investments in India billions American investments in Pakistan Few dollar Mercanaries.

Nothing weird. This was to be expected. Bajwa started the US sucking. Whiskey is continuing his legacy.

Remember that Bajwa openly said that China is not his priority. Relations with US was a priority. This only proves that the Pakistani military is in bed with the CIA.
I don't like Bajwa but you are subscribing statements to him that he has never made.

Read this:

Wow what a come back from the guy who is living in United States and shedding crocodile tears for Pakistan I have investments and family in Pakistan and its my country I have every right to say what I want from where ever I sit.

Webmaster instead of giving me warning answer what I wrote and tell me how what I said is trolling.

When business wants to invest they invest where ever they want. Us ambassador does not go and buy the real estate for them before they start.
Americans investments in India billions American investments in Pakistan Few dollar Mercanaries.
This shows how ignorant you are - what flag do you see in my profile? American or Pakistani?

Go through this entire thread and get back to me in the end. Do not quote me and tell me to buzz off based on one post, which is to aimed to control trolling.

How Pakistan will promote Gwadar if it does not allow foreign dignitaries to visit the city? You should offer productive advice based on local realities and not be a Chinese pithoo while seeking greener pastors in Western countries. Nothing wrong with working in Canada but how will you feel if Canada send you back for being a Pakistani or Chinese?

Pakistan should be open to the entire world for trade and economic activity. This is how China became a giant.

Gwadar is a part of Pakistan, right? Is this sector off-limits to non-Chinese?

What do you want Pakistan to do? Put all eggs in one basket and cut off bilateral relations with the US? Do this and find out what the word "complete shambles" actually translate to.

Sensible discussions and positions please. Something Pakistani seem to be incapable of.
Pakistan First. Keep balanced relations between China and USA. But give 1000% more preference to China.

This shows how ignorant you are - what flag do you see in my profile? American or Pakistani?

Go through this entire thread and then get back to me. Do not quote me and talk shit about me based on one post which is to aimed to control trolling.

How Pakistan will promote Gwadar if it does not allow foreign dignitaries to visit the city? You should offer productive advice based on local realities and not be a Chinese pithoo while seeking greener pastors in Western countries. Nothing wrong with working in Canada but how will you feel if Canada send you back for being a Pakistani or Chinese?

Pakistan should be open to the entire world for trade and economic activity. This is how China became a giant.
We only accept Americans if they accept Imran khan.... rest are not smart enough

We only accept Americans if they accept Imran khan.... rest are not smart enough
Khan is not in the good books of China either. Chinese members have commented on Khan in this very thread and they do not seem to like him. What are WE supposed to? This is not how WE are supposed to choose our leaders.

I am the only member who defended Khan in a post in this thread. But one Pakistani intellectual genius came here and told me to buzz off (post removed). Pakistani are mostly good at leg pulling and undermining each other. Nothing else.

I don't like Bajwa but you are subscribing statements to him that he has never made.

Read this:

Bajwa did say US is our largest trading partner and China merely a weapons supplier and that too only because you dear exhalted amreeki master don't sell us any weapons.

Khan is not in the good books of China either. Chinese members have commented on Khan in this very thread and they do not seem to like him. What are WE supposed to?

I am the only member who defended Khan in a post in this thread. But one Pakistani intellectual genius came here and told me to buzz off. Pakistani are best at leg pulling and undermining each other. Nothing else.

The Chinese don't like him because he was reviewing the dodgy deals they did with the Sharifs. Who wouldn't question $55 billion in loans with nothing to show for it.

The yanks don't like him because he showed them up during the Afghan withdrawl. They are not used to a Pakistani being more competent than them. He humiliated them.

He humilated Modi after Balakot strikes.

Honestly in these moments it made me proud of being Pakistani heritage for the first time in my life. My dream is for us to be equals with the rest of the major players in the world.

You need to understand the outside world prefers a corrupt Pakistani leader because its easy to push through deals which are bad for Pakistan by bribing the politicans. They made it their playground where they wash their money and do corruption. Just look at what Erdogans brother has been up to in Pakistan. They know the Sharifs and Zardaris are the gateway and will do everything to keep them in power.

Gwadar port, will be Chinas lifeline when war breaks out in South China Sea.
Actually, if US navy will be able to block the Chinese ships at Malacca strait in SCS, then the US navy is more likely to cutoff Chinese sea lines in the Arabian sea becos the US navy is stronger than Chinese navy here compared to say SCS. So, China would not expect the lifelines from Mideast to Gwadar to China to be operational in time of war in that case.

Khan is not in the good books of China either. Chinese members have commented on Khan in this very thread and they do not seem to like him. What are WE supposed to? This is not how WE are supposed to choose our leaders.

I am the only member who defended Khan in a post in this thread. But one Pakistani intellectual genius came here and told me to buzz off (post removed). Pakistani are mostly good at leg pulling and undermining each other. Nothing else.
Thats a mighty leap based on forum members post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom