What's new

US Ambassador Donald Blome Press Conference In Gwadar?

It is not for people who have bain size of chicken

All in all your rulled by stupid people who could not take the befit out of. China do not give away bribe to your generals anymore and so generals decide to go in us camp. They decided to bend their asses
Chinese companies are willing to give bribes to greedy Pakistani politicians and elites to secure contracts of white elephant projects.

Americans have business ethics unlike Asians and Africans, corruption is one of the barriers that hinders American investment in Pakistan.

But how would you know? You do not understand how things work in Pakistan. You do not understand American business ethics either.

You think the world is black and white in which Pakistan and China are God's chosen nations.

Grow up, seriously.

Chinese companies are willing to give bribes to greedy Pakistani politicians and elites to secure contracts of white elephant projects.

Americans have business ethics unlike Asians and Africans, corruption is one of the barriers that hinders American investment in Pakistan.

But how would you know? You do not understand how things work in Pakistan. You do not understand American business ethics either.

You think the world is black and white in which Pakistan and China are God's chosen nations.

Grow up, seriously.
I know eac and everything in Pakistan. I mean how Pakistani elite sell Their mothers

The Gwadar Port and the Gwardar Airport were built with Chinese grants, according to CIA's Aid Data.

The "Debt Trap" and "Bribing Officials To Do White Elephant Projects" are a Trump Administration talking point largely taken from Indian talking points.

The talking points changed with the Biden Administration.

The CIA coup against Nawaz Sharif was to kill CPEC, which is exactly what Bajwa and Imran Khan did.

Imran Khan's lack of diplomatic tact soured his relations with his Trump administration handlers, so he was forced to lean on Pakistan's other friends, like the GCC countries.

Imran Khan promptly managed to ruin relations with them due to lack of diplomatic tact, so he was forced to go back to the Chinese with cap in hand looking for hand-outs.

This is why nearly all major CPEC projects started before Imran Khan was selected by Bajwa.

The Biden administration has no love for Trump Administration appointees like Imran Khan, so they are happy that he is gone.

The ruining of CPEC basically happened in 2015-2017 when Nawaz Sharif was taken out in a CIA backed coup.

Pakistan's current economic troubles are due to money no longer coming in from Chinese largesse due to Pakistan being extremely untrustworthy of an economic partner.

Also, Pakistan was always insolvent, as Pakistan has never paid off any of their IMF and World Bank loans.

The assertion that China is the reason for Pakistan's economic problems is a view that the Biden Administration does not support.

If you want to be a U.S. sycophant, at least keep your talking points current.

Last edited:
The Gwadar Port and the Gwardar Airport were built with Chinese grants, according to CIA's Aid Data.

The "Debt Trap" and "Bribing Officials To Do White Elephant Projects" are a Trump Administration talking point largely taken from Indian talking points.

The talking points changed with the Biden Administration.

The CIA coup against Nawaz Sharif was to kill CPEC, which is exactly what Bajwa and Imran Khan did.

Imran Khan's lack of diplomatic tact soured his relations with his Trump administration handlers, so he was forced to lean on Pakistan's other friends, like the GCC countries.

Imran Khan promptly managed to ruin relations with them due to lack of diplomatic tact, so he was forced to go back to the Chinese with cap in hand looking for hand-outs.

This is why nearly all major CPEC projects started before Imran Khan was selected by Bajwa.

The Biden administration has no love for Trump Administration appointees like Imran Khan, so they are happy that he is gone.

The ruining of CPEC basically happened in 2015-2017 when Nawaz Sharif was taken out in a CIA backed coup.

There was no attempt to kill CPEC at any point in time. PTI-led GOP attempted to audit CPEC projects but Chinese did not welcome this decision. This news broke in foreign media but was censored in Pakistani media due to Chinese sensitivity.

China wants to have its way in its dealings. Pakistani should be obedient slaves and not ask questions.

There was no attempt to kill CPEC at any point in time. PTI-led GOP attempted to audit CPEC projects but Chinese did not welcome this decision. This news broke in foreign media but was censored in Pakistani media due to Chinese sensitivity.

China wants to have its way in its dealings. Pakistani should be an obedient slave and not ask questions.
I read the U.S. think tank garbage for a living.

Imran Khan is a Western NGO (Aka, basically CIA) infested figure.

He parroted basically every single Western NGO talking point about Chinese involvement in Pakistan at the time, basically verbatim.

The "Auditing the CPEC Projects", was simply a ruse to find a way for the U.S. to have Pakistan selectively default on Chinese debt.

With the change from the Trump Administration to the Biden Administration, the fig leaf of "corruption" and "malfeasance" and "bad deals" have completely dropped and the naked reality of having countries selectively default on Chinese loans has taken center stage.

The other thread, with the long list of countries selectively defaulting on Chinese loans after U.S. regime change operations lays it bare.

It should be noted that not a single leading U.S. scholar tasked with studying the B.R.I., most of which are U.S. intelligence agency cutouts, agree with the Trump Administration propaganda.

Last edited:
I think this could be linked to IMEC project

Maybe connect Gwadar to the rail head in UAE, as the part between India and UAE is by sea as well.

I don't think the Chinese necessarily would be against this, as any activity would mean their investments might see returns at some point.

I read the U.S. think tank garbage for a living.

Imran Khan is a Western NGO (Aka, basically CIA) infested figure.

He parroted basically every single Western NGO talking point about Chinese involvement in Pakistan at the time, basically verbatim.

The "Auditing the CPEC Projects", was simply a ruse to find a way for the U.S. to have Pakistan selectively default on Chinese debt.

With the change from the Trump Administration to the Biden Administration, the fig leaf of "corruption" and "malfeasance" and "bad deals" have completely dropped and the naked reality of having countries selectively default on Chinese loans has taken center stage.

The other thread, with the long list of countries selectively defaulting on Chinese loans after U.S. regime change operations lays it bare.

It should be noted that not a single leading U.S. scholar tasked with studying the B.R.I., most of which are U.S. intelligence agency cutouts, agree with the Trump Administration propaganda.

Pakistan is in a mess due to lack of planning and corruption in its projects. Scores of Pakistani politicians are greedy opportunits who want to profit from lucrative projects, profiteering takes precedence over projects that can provide opportunities and relief to the masses in true sense. IPPs and Metro projects are notable examples. Even road infrastructure is of low quality because it is profitable to repair roads again and again. Some are involved in smuggling as well.

Khan is different from a typical Pakistani politician - he does not take bribes and profit from lucratuve projects in person. He can take a principled stand on any subject.

Khan is not pro-US but independent-minded in his own right. He was vocal against War On Terror and pushed for talks with Taliban groups. He is not favorably perceived in the US due to these positions. He boycotted Global Democracy Summit and chose to visit Moscow when Russia was looking forward to invade Ukraine. When PTI-led GOP was in trouble, Khan blamed the cypher saga for his troubles. Some in Pakistan were rightfully concerned about where PAK - US bilateral relationship is heading in view of so many issues and disputes.

Now I see you declaring Khan a CIA asset. My head is spinning.

So PTI-led GOP was toppled to appease China? Because the Chinese see him as a CIA asset?

Pakistan desire productive relations with as many countries as possible. Pakistan must also address its internal problems and curb corruption if it is to develop and sustain itself in the long term.

People are taking petty positions in this thread and in regards to how to boost Gwadar. Unfortunately.

If Gwadar is opened to global trade, China also benefits from this activity. Chinese can say that WE build something in another country and it worked. Come take a look.

Pakistan is in a mess due to lack of planning and corruption in its projects. Scores of Pakistani politicians are greedy opportunits who want to profit from lucrative projects, profiteering takes precedence over projects that can provide opportunities and relief to the masses in true sense. IPPs and Metro projects are notable examples. Even road infrastructure is of low quality because it is profitable to repair roads again and again. Some are involved in smuggling as well.

Khan is different from a typical Pakistani politician - he does not take bribes and profit from lucratuve projects in person. He can take a principled stand on any subject.

Khan is not pro-US but independent-minded in his own right. He was vocal against War On Terror and pushed for talks with Taliban groups. He is not favorably perceived in the US due to these positions. He boycotted Global Democracy Summit and chose to visit Moscow when Russia was looking forward to invade Ukraine. When PTI-led GOP was in trouble, Khan blamed the cypher saga for his troubles. Some in Pakistan were rightfully concerned about where PAK - US bilateral relationship is heading in view of so many issues and disputes.

Now I see you declaring Khan a CIA asset. My head is spinning.

So PTI-led GOP was toppled to appease China? Because the Chinese see him as a CIA asset?

Pakistan desire productive relations with as many countries as possible. Pakistan must also address its internal problems and curb corruption if it is to develop and sustain itself in the long term.

People are taking petty positions in this thread and in regards to how to make Gwadar work. Unfortunately.
Pakistan's problems stem from one major source.

Pakistani do not want to pay taxes but want free stuff.

This is the reason why an IPP project is cheaper than taking a long-term loan, as no one will give a long-term loan to Pakistan at the rates that would be required for a power project to be cheaper than an IPP.

Pakistan has already defaulted on other IPP projects constantly in the past (Due to Pakistanis not wanting to pay taxes but wanting free stuff).

This is why any future IPP projects Pakistan gets will have to come with a Sovereign Guarantee.

Khan annoyed Biden to such an extent that the U.S. gave the Pakistani Military Establishment their blessing in the Pakistani Military Establishment's support of the removal of Imran Khan.

Imran Khan was removed because his pied piper tales of ANtI COruPtIoN (Locking away his political opponents on false or no charges), [Even More] Populism (low interest loans for housing, aka printing even more money, fuel subsidy increase, health subsidy increase, education subsidy increase) leading to an even worse economic situation, and trying to spin his total lack of diplomatic skill as "Independence".

Imran Khan was supposed to get Pakistan free money from the Trump Administration for ruining CPEC, but his lack of diplomatic skill killed that plan.

Basically, Imran Khan lied and failed at just about all the things he was supposed to do.

Also, the Pakistani Military Establishment got really, really scared when the combination of Imran Khan supporting the Taliban combined with Imran Khan being in Moscow on February 24th led to the Biden Administration threatening consequences to Pakistan if Imran Khan wasn't removed.

This should be a great boon to China, if Asim Munir isn't a U.S. stooge like Bajwa was. We will see how it plays out in the coming years.

China doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of other countries for the most part.

If Nawaz Sharif can come into office (assuming the U.S. forces Asim Munir to get a democratically elected leader elected at some point), I have great hopes that trade with Pakistan's neighboring countries will improve.

Nawaz Sharif (And his brother, Shehbaz Sharif) are very competent politicians in most respects, as opposed to most Pakistani politicians.

Hopefully COAS Asim Munir can get the tax collection and electric bill collection at least somewhat better with the interim technocratic government before he is forced (if it happens) by the U.S. to have elections.

It should be noted that the Trump Administration wanted nothing to do with Pakistan.

If the Biden Administration either hold roughly that sentiment or even has a bit of compulsion to help Pakistan, then that would actually be an improvement.

I should note that I am talking for myself, as an American Geopolitical Analyst.

I don't really know what the Chinese think, as they don't really tell anyone. I can only guess.

Last edited:
I think this could be linked to IMEC project

Maybe connect Gwadar to the rail head in UAE, as the part between India and UAE is by sea as well.

I don't think the Chinese necessarily would be against this, as any activity would mean their investments might see returns at some point.

IMEC is just a political stunt in my view.
When India signed a trilateral corridor agreement with Iran and Ghani government in Afghanistan, we saw and heard same kind of deafening noisy propaganda by Indian media. Where is Chabahar and where is that corridor now?

IMEC is just a political stunt in my view.
When India signed a trilateral corridor agreement with Iran and Ghani government in Afghanistan, we saw and heard same kind of deafening noisy propaganda by Indian media. Where is Chabahar and where is that corridor now?
Doesn't matter what I provide as reasons, you will rejoice that India failed. So what's the point in discussing Chabahar, given the US sanctions at that point?

Everyone has the right to have their own point of view, and sure you can consider it a political stunt for now. Further I can't predict the future, but as always I am hopeful that this will succeed.

Failing after trying is better than failing without trying, is all I can say for now.

Pakistan's problems stem from one major source.

Pakistani do not want to pay taxes but want free stuff.

This is the reason why an IPP project is cheaper than taking a long-term loan, as no one will give a long-term loan to Pakistan at the rates that would be required for a power project to be cheaper than an IPP.

Pakistan has already defaulted on other IPP projects constantly in the past (Due to Pakistanis not wanting to pay taxes but wanting free stuff).

This is why any future IPP projects Pakistan gets will have to come with a Sovereign Guarantee.

Khan annoyed Biden to such an extent that the U.S. gave the Pakistani Military Establishment their blessing in the Pakistani Military Establishment's support of the removal of Imran Khan.

Imran Khan was removed because his pied piper tales of ANtI COruPtIoN (Locking away his political opponents on false or no charges), [Even More] Populism (low interest loans for housing, aka printing even more money, fuel subsidy increase, health subsidy increase, education subsidy increase) leading to an even worse economic situation, and trying to spin his total lack of diplomatic skill as "Independence".

Imran Khan was supposed to get Pakistan free money from the Trump Administration for ruining CPEC, but his lack of diplomatic skill killed that plan.

Basically, Imran Khan lied and failed at just about all the things he was supposed to do.

Also, the Pakistani Military Establishment got really, really scared when the combination of Imran Khan supporting the Taliban combined with Imran Khan being in Moscow on February 24th led to the Biden Administration threatening consequences to Pakistan if Imran Khan wasn't removed.

This should be a great boon to China, if Asim Munir isn't a U.S. stooge like Bajwa was. We will see how it plays out in the coming years.

China doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of other countries for the most part.

If Nawaz Sharif can come into office (assuming the U.S. forces Asim Munir to get a democratically elected leader elected at some point), I have great hopes that trade with Pakistan's neighboring countries will improve.

Nawaz Sharif (And his brother, Shehbaz Sharif) are very competent politicians in most respects, as opposed to most Pakistani politicians.

Hopefully COAS Asim Munir can get the tax collection and electric bill collection at least somewhat better with the interim technocratic government before he is forced (if it happens) by the U.S. to have elections.

It should be noted that the Trump Administration wanted nothing to do with Pakistan.

If the Biden Administration either hold roughly that sentiment or even has a bit of compulsion to help Pakistan, then that would actually be an improvement.

I should note that I am talking for myself, as an American Geopolitical Analyst.

I don't really know what the Chinese think, as they don't really tell anyone. I can only guess.
For us it is enough to understand. Indians and Americans are against this project

Doesn't matter what I provide as reasons, you will rejoice that India failed. So what's the point in discussing Chabahar, given the US sanctions at that point?

Everyone has the right to have their own point of view, and sure you can consider it a political stunt for now. Further I can't predict the future, but as always I am hopeful that this will succeed.

Failing after trying is better than failing without trying, is all I can say for now.

I just stayed a fact.

In 2021 and India has been thrown out by Iran from Chabahar and US have quit Afghanistan. Ghani regime has fallen and Taliban have taken over. India's investments in Iran and Afghanistan in order to gain a leverage over Pakistan has just gone down the drain.

For false pride India refuses to join the BRI project but instead developed the Chabaha port to gain access to the Middle East countries through Afghanistan. But when one looks at the map one comes to the conclusion that once past Afghanistan India must join the partially established BRI routes to achieve that goal eventually. Why not just join the BRI in the first place.

Safe to say Pakistan’s foreign policy is in complete shambles.

Ambassador Blome visited Gwadar on Sep. 12 and met with political leaders and Gwadar Chamber of Commerce to discuss business opportunities and the U.S.-Pakistan Green Alliance framework to grow our partnership on climate smart agriculture, clean energy, water and more.

Pakistan sold out Gwadar, its confirmed!

US support for Baloch separatists

America is the king of double games.

Don't forget Iran's support for them.

Please calm down people. Gwadar should welcome all investment. Pakistan should welcome US investment. That would also mean no US support for Baloch separatists as they would threaten that investment.

Sadly, I think no US investment will come, especially to Gwadar. The ambassador's visit is nothing more than one done for publicity.

American relationship with Morocco vis a vis investments isn't the same with Pakistan.

It has never invested in Pakistan in that way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom