What's new

US Ambassador Donald Blome Press Conference In Gwadar?

Thats a mighty leap based on forum members post.
People are being kept in the dark due to censorship in local media.

Do not be blind. Pay attention to all realities.

Quite a slap on the face of India immediately after the G20 meeting, which failed to produce an anti-Russia statement. It means the Pentagon Boys have never ditched the Pindi Boys to begin with. Pakistan was, is, and will be the key to reaching the Central Asia. China is settling herself quite comfortably inside Afganistan. The US strategists need to plan out the post-Putin Russia, which may very much be like the post-USSR one. This time too many "wolves" are lurking at the background to devour on the remains....

Bajwa did say US is our largest trading partner and China merely a weapons supplier and that too only because you dear exhalted amreeki master don't sell us any weapons.
Source?

Amreeki is not my master - I do not believe in masters.

The Chinese don't like him because he was reviewing the dodgy deals they did with the Sharifs. Who wouldn't question $55 billion in loans with nothing to show for it.

The yanks don't like him because he showed them up during the Afghan withdrawl. They are not used to a Pakistani being more competent than them. He humiliated them.

He humilated Modi after Balakot strikes.

Honestly in these moments it made me proud of being Pakistani heritage for the first time in my life. My dream is for us to be equals with the rest of the major players in the world.

You need to understand the outside world prefers a corrupt Pakistani leader because its easy to push through deals which are bad for Pakistan by bribing the politicans. They made it their playground where they wash their money and do corruption. Just look at what Erdogans brother has been up to in Pakistan. They know the Sharifs and Zardaris are the gateway and will do everything to keep them in power.
Absolutely, bro. This is close to the truth. Thanks.

Khan is not in the good books of China either. Chinese members have commented on Khan in this very thread and they do not seem to like him. What are WE supposed to? This is not how WE are supposed to choose our leaders.

I am the only member who defended Khan in a post in this thread. But one Pakistani intellectual genius came here and told me to buzz off (post removed). Pakistani are mostly good at leg pulling and undermining each other. Nothing else.
Who da **** Chinese are when it comes to pak politics. Losing khan they lost quwader.. we250 millions pakistan love him. If they did not like khan For Chinese it is enough that US embassidor is doing victory speach on guwader port.

Source?

Amreeki is not my master - I do not believe in masters.

Absolutely, bro. This is close to the truth. Thanks.
Acha. Their security level officer changed your pm lol

Last edited:
I'm British Pakistani but the benefits of what China has to offer is much better than what the USA brings to the table in this scenario. We also have to consider that the USA is close allies with India which isn't in the best interest of Pakistan. This seems to be a clear future win for china...and Pakistan
Keep your friends close, and enemies closer.....

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....

The USA has only permanent interests, not friends (other than Israil, the West Europe, Japan etc.)......

As for Pak, aligning her well being to the US interests is a smart move IMO vis-a-vis the rest of the world. Pak is the key to the Central Asia, which is too important for the USA to leave entirely to China, which is already getting way too much into Afganistan....

As for the defense needs, Pak is no longer dependent on the USA. It itself increases the bandwidth while dealing with the USA by many folds....

Who da **** Chinese are when it comes to pak politics. Losing khan they lost quwader.. we250 millions pakistan love him. For Chinese it is enough that US embassidor is doing victory speach on guwader port.

Yes, other countries should not interfere in Pakistani internal matters.
WE do not interfere in Chinese internal matters, WE expect from the Chinese to reciprocate in similar token.
I have always spoken in favor of foreign investment in Pakistan be it from any country.
I am all for CPEC to be completed and deliver promised results. If CPEC can change fortunes of thousands of Pakistani households, improve Pakistani industrial capability, and improve Pakistan's economic output, I will be most happy. Pakistan benefits from this outcome in the end. Right?

But CPEC has problems that some do not understand due to censorship in local media.

I am not blaming the Chinese for these problems, Pakistani politicians are to be questioned on the lines of what type of deals they have made. But who can do this? Pakistan is like a security state where people are silenced on trumped up charges.

This is a sign of weakness, if true. When Pakistani are internally divided and mired in conflicts and undermining each other, it is easier for other entities to take advantage.

Solution is to allow more countries to impose their terms on Pakistan? God help this country.

Do not misjudge me - try to understand my vision and what I am pointing out.

Actually, if US navy will be able to block the Chinese ships at Malacca strait in SCS, then the US navy is more likely to cutoff Chinese sea lines in the Arabian sea becos the US navy is stronger than Chinese navy here compared to say SCS. So, China would not expect the lifelines from Mideast to Gwadar to China to be operational in time of war in that case.

An embargo on the Malacca straits will never work because you will be causing disaster
Korea, Japan, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia. No sane country in SEA would authorise such an embargo.
The only possibility of an embargo happening is in the Indian ocean as India is probably the only country that does not lose out from such an embargo as they have low trade dependency on China and that's China's main weakness. This is why Pakistan is so highly prized
China is going for alternatives like CPEC and
BRI because they understand they have to get crude oil supplies and send their goods to other areas. So in reality In less than 3 years they will be shipping through the north and west borders through Pakistan and RUssia as they build those highways and railways. Looks like they were smarter to act .

Last edited:
Us & india keep an eye on Gawadar Project & China & Pakistan Relationship & Friendship this is very bad because Us is the real Allay of india not Pakistan...
The USA is an empire. Empires have no allies, only interests or vassal states.

If the Indians are thinking that all of that generous investment is without titanium chains attached then they are bigger fools than usual.

The USA is building India as a flank against China in the upcoming war. The USA rather have India annihilated than lose a single frigate to the PLA onslaught!

Pakistan needs to manouver to be able to stay out of the upcoming USA-China war. Let the Indians keep the delusions that the Anglosaxons will die along with them.

The Chinese don't like him because he was reviewing the dodgy deals they did with the Sharifs. Who wouldn't question $55 billion in loans with nothing to show for it.

The yanks don't like him because he showed them up during the Afghan withdrawl. They are not used to a Pakistani being more competent than them. He humiliated them.

He humilated Modi after Balakot strikes.

Honestly in these moments it made me proud of being Pakistani heritage for the first time in my life. My dream is for us to be equals with the rest of the major players in the world.

You need to understand the outside world prefers a corrupt Pakistani leader because its easy to push through deals which are bad for Pakistan by bribing the politicans. They made it their playground where they wash their money and do corruption. Just look at what Erdogans brother has been up to in Pakistan. They know the Sharifs and Zardaris are the gateway and will do everything to keep them in power.
You are operating on Trump Administration Propaganda.

All the data on CPEC has already been gathered by CIA spies on Aid Data.

If you browse through the loan terms (and grants) in it, it's extremely obvious that the entirety of CPEC is basically nearly pure charity.

Also, what part of "I'm an American" do you not understand?

Last edited:
An embargo on the Malacca straits will never work because you will be causing disaster
Korea, Japan, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia. No sane country in SEA would authorise such an embargo.
The only possibility of an embargo happening is in the Indian ocean as India is probably the only country that does not lose out from such an embargo as they have low trade dependency on China and that's China's main weakness. This is why Pakistan is so highly prized
China is going for alternatives like CPEC and
BRI because they understand they have to get crude oil supplies and send their goods to other areas. So in reality In less than 3 years they will be shipping through the north and west borders through Pakistan and RUssia as they build those highways and railways. Looks like they were smarter to act .
Yes, but one never know what the US will do in time of war, they might enforce embargo at the Malacca strait if they can just to put down and ruin Chinese economy, Yankees wouldn't care what South Korea, Japan and SEA countries think. CPEC and BRI are alternate strategic trade routes for China, yes.

Yes, but one never know what the US will do in time of war, they might enforce embargo at the Malacca strait if they can just to put down and ruin Chinese economy, Yankees wouldn't care what South Korea, Japan and SEA countries think.

The Myanmar oil and gas pipelines were completed in 2014. India has the capability to control the approaches to the Malacca Strait through the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Australia has the capability to control the approaches to the Sunda and Lombok straits through the Australian territories of Cocos and Christmas Islands. If China builds a naval base in Sri Lanka, Myanmar or Thailand it will destabilise the region leading to American bases in Darwin and possibly even India.

Ffs, it’s so frustrating we can all see what west is doing with india you need to knock india out ASAP I don’t know what the FCK your Chinese leadership is thinking. You guys sorry are obsessed with capitalism to much these days

Wow what a come back from the guy who is living in United States and shedding crocodile tears for Pakistan I have investments and family in Pakistan and its my country I have every right to say what I want from where ever I sit.

Webmaster instead of giving me warning answer what I wrote and tell me how what I said is trolling.

When business wants to invest they invest where ever they want. Us ambassador does not go and buy the real estate for them before they start.
Americans investments in India billions American investments in Pakistan Few dollar Mercanaries.

Don't waste your time. I ignore his posts now. If you reply to him then he bans you for 3 weeks.

I dont think this is a bad thing for anybody rly. The port might actually get used for something.

The Myanmar oil and gas pipelines were completed in 2014. India has the capability to control the approaches to the Malacca Strait through the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Australia has the capability to control the approaches to the Sunda and Lombok straits through the Australian territories of Cocos and Christmas Islands. If China builds a naval base in Sri Lanka, Myanmar or Thailand it will destabilise the region leading to American bases in Darwin and possibly even India.

Ffs, it’s so frustrating we can all see what west is doing with india you need to knock india out ASAP I don’t know what the FCK your Chinese leadership is thinking. You guys sorry are obsessed with capitalism to much these days
If China is going to build naval fighting bases in foreign countries, it's going to take a monumental shift of Chinese policies and strategies and China has to get those countries to agree to, that is no easy task in itself. Even Pakistan won't allow China to set up a naval base in its ports if China wants now even though there is military strategic collaboration relationship between the two countries. I don't think China is going to invade India unless it is foolish to attack China first in the sea or land. Yes, China is concentrating on trading with the world and developing its economy and BRI now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom