What's new

India's Plan C for Gwadar

After watching this cheap grade Z production of cow s~hit, I would request everyone to watch this to counter the effects of such heinous manure.

@Post Colonnial the best examples of Bharat obsession if there ever were. The country is completely and utterly obsessed with Pakistan.

sorry man, I tried watching this video but it was so badly made I couldn't get past 30 secs. Any moment I was expecting Rajnikant to jump of the ship and drink up the ocean to reveal spy network working under water.

damn! this is way better than british debates. if it was in english id watch this over what we have.
I used to religiously follow politics we have in the UK but now I follow Pakistani politics purely because the excitement and entertainment doesn't die. closest thing to this Jeremy Kyle and even that doesn't erupt into a brawl :lol:

watch complete video with patience .

Plan C is for Capitulate. India surrenders to the will of Pakistan.

Now the Pakistan has increased CPEC security, India has no choice.

http://nation.com.pk/national/13-Ja...with-pakistan-s-security-arrangement-for-cpec

ca·pit·u·late
kəˈpiCHəˌlāt/
verb
verb: capitulate; 3rd person present: capitulates; past tense: capitulated; past participle: capitulated; gerund or present participle: capitulating
  1. cease to resist an opponent or an unwelcome demand; surrender.
    "the Indian forces had to capitulate to the superior Pakistani forces"
    synonyms: surrender, give in/up, yield, concede defeat, give up the struggle, submit, knuckle under; lay down one's arms, raise/show the white flag, throw in the towel
    "the Indian media has been forced to capitulate"

Last edited:
I used to religiously follow politics we have in the UK but now I follow Pakistani politics purely because the excitement and entertainment doesn't die. closest thing to this Jeremy Kyle and even that doesn't erupt into a brawl :lol:
i dont watch too much of jeremy kyle but when theres nothing else on then dont mind.
do pakistanis kick off like the indians?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom