What's new

India's "great afghan hope" quietly fading away

Try sweet talking the pakistanis here into not cheering for taliban. Let me know the results.

You are ignoring ground realities and worried about offending (that too unreasonably) a bunch of anaonymous pakistani posters?

My friend I am not here to cheer folks from PDF :) I was talking policy matters that Afghanistan should have vis-a-vis Pakistan.

Folks from PDF are not policy makers, most are a bunch of university students.

And the Americans are so fantastically stupid that they are paying Pakistan so that Pakistan can pay for the insurgency in Afghanistan and kill Americans. Right?

So it's either Americans are the dumbest people on the face of this planet or you are telling porkies.
Friend had they stop paying you Aid you stopped there way to Afghanistan. You even did it for small time after a drone attack in your country.

I am not talking about taking permission as such I am talking about being sensitive to some of Pakistani concerns.
That is the reason that Ashraf Ghani suspended the shipment of weapons from India.

Afghans living in Pakistan work hard to earn a living, its not a free lunch over there, so get your facts straight.
It is the Pakistani government problem for not being able to tax them properly. Do you think Afghans will have a problem with paying taxes not they dont, if paying taxes giving them a proper residence permit and then a nationality.
How did you get your British passport?? You lived there, paid your taxes and got the passport.

I have nothing against Afghans living in Pakistan nor do I hate Afghan people. I have many Afghan friends as well. The Afghans are a beautiful and gorgeous race of people. I'm against the indian loving liberal Afghan elite who hate Pakistan and wish us harm. I could never ever hate Afghans and Iranians when these 2 nations have the most in common with Pakistan. With the sucessful initiation of CPEC, Afghanistan will probably become more closer to Pakistan. You are right though, if normal Pakistanis are not paying taxes in Pakistan then neither should Afghans either. Even from my observations, Afghans in Pakistan work VERY HARD and are now becoming very successful and the mainstream in Pakistani society. I envy Afghans in Pakistan.........lol.

My friend I am not here to cheer folks from PDF :) I was talking policy matters that Afghanistan should have vis-a-vis Pakistan.

Folks from PDF are not policy makers, most are a bunch of university students.

And your judgement regarding the maturity of Pakistans foreign policy is.....?

The US can call it whatever they feel like. But if they want to use Pakistani roads, ports and air links they need to pay.
If they don't pay they don't get access simple as.
They are more than welcome to find alternative routes, be that Iran or Russia.
But if they want Pakistan's cooperation they need to pay for the privilege.
As Hillary Clinton was saying in one of the Videos you posted Pakistan doesn't have to take this money. Pakistan is saying exactly the same thing. Pakistan is not forcing US to use Pakistani facilities.

But you are still running from the original point.
What is India going to do now, when Uncle Sam has decided to leave. Tell me how many battalions is India getting ready to move to Afghanistan?
Or is it India too scared to do anything and will let it's prized assets go up in smoke

The US can call it whatever they feel like. But if they want to use Pakistani roads, ports and air links they need to pay.
If they don't pay they don't get access simple as.
They are more than welcome to find alternative routes, be that Iran or Russia.
But if they want Pakistan's cooperation they need to pay for the privilege.
As Hillary Clinton was saying in one of the Videos you posted Pakistan doesn't have to take this money. Pakistan is saying exactly the same thing. Pakistan is not forcing US to use Pakistani facilities.

But you are still running from the original point.
What is India going to do now, when Uncle Sam has decided to leave. Tell me how many battalions is India getting ready to move to Afghanistan?
Or is it India too scared to do anything and will let it's prized assets go up in smoke
They have no objection to pay, still they giving you extra in foam of Aid linking it with Right to way so, you will co operate with them in this mission, Also for you people to fight terriorists at your side.
Now I think you know abt Good Terrorism and Bad Terrorism.

They have no objection to pay, still they giving you extra in foam of Aid linking it with Right to way so, you will co operate with them in this mission, Also for you people to fight terriorists at your side.
Now I think you know abt Good Terrorism and Bad Terrorism.
Okay so they pay and they can go. As I said earlier.............. Tolls.

Now can we come to the main point.
The US is withdrawing, they have already withdrawn most of their troops and will continue to do so.
Going forward what is India going to do about it's Afghan policy, can the superpower India (of every Indians dream) go to Afghanistan and show the world how it has to be done.
Or is it that the long skirt wearers don't have the guts to do so and are only good at one thing and one thing only......................crying

the insurgency in Pakistan is indigenous, in reality it will reasonably expand after Afghan taliban take kabul. the whole thread is a fallacious.

Okay so they pay and they can go. As I said earlier.............. Tolls.

Now can we come to the main point.
The US is withdrawing, they have already withdrawn most of their troops and will continue to do so.
Going forward what is India going to do about it's Afghan policy, can the superpower India (of every Indians dream) go to Afghanistan and show the world how it has to be done.
Or is it that the long skirt wearers don't have the guts to do so and are only good at one thing and one thing only......................crying
first you will see after US exit terrorism funding will dry.
Also India and NATO now working together in Afganistan.
India will provide all deadly equipments and help to keep rats in check + dont take Present Afgan govt. v week, They are adequately trained to face enemy and will keep on getting training to terminate termites.
Afganistan is secure and will remain secure forever.

It's counter-terrorism funding. FYI

Also India and NATO now working together in Afganistan.
India will provide all deadly equipments and help to keep rats in check + dont take Present Afgan govt. v week, They are adequately trained to face enemy and will keep on getting training to terminate termites.
Afganistan is secure and will remain secure forever.

India and NATO can work together in Afghanistan. That is as soon as you send in your soldiers there. NATO in 2010-11 was having a force more than 130,000 strong. You need to send something similar. Otherwise all the terrorists that you have been spawning will be hunted and neutralized and your investments will be for nothing.
You need to act fast help your assets and shore up your investment. Remember time is of the essence here.

Ooh actually I miss understood and thought you were talking about the US.

Now I see you are throwing away the towel and saying that you will stop your terrorist funding. Why, what happened?
After investing so much time and money, now you are getting cold feet. Such a shame

It's counter-terrorism funding. FYI

India and NATO can work together in Afghanistan. That is as soon as you send in your soldiers there. NATO in 2010-11 was having a force more than 130,000 strong. You need to send something similar. Otherwise all the terrorists that you have been spawning will be hunted and neutralized and your investments will be for nothing.
You need to act fast help your assets and shore up your investment. Remember time is of the essence here.

Ooh actually I miss understood and thought you were talking about the US.

Now I see you are throwing away the towel and saying that you will stop your terrorist funding. Why, what happened?
After investing so much time and money, now you are getting cold feet. Such a shame
:smokin: Don't worry you can never have relief from Indian Ghost ,
You always see India playing in Afganistan and poor pakistani are watching helplessly sitting at the fences.
After all
India to Build Cricket Stadium in Kandahar :chilli:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom