What's new

India's "great afghan hope" quietly fading away

Those indian Punjabis make up less than 3% of india's population. And they are still quite different to Pakistani Punjabis. Therefore at least 97% of indians have nothing in common with Pakistanis racially. This actually confirms my own personal observations here in London. It explains why UK Pakistanis look so physically different to UK indians. I myself have seen countless indians over the last 30 years here in London and I have never ever felt that they are similar to me, other Pakistanis or felt any connection with them whatsoever. In fact indians seem as foreign/alien to me as Black Africans are. From my POV, indians are a strange, weird, alien & malevolent people. I am repulsed by them.

PS 3% of indians who are Punjabis who may have a minor racial link to Pakistan is neither here nor there. The Baloch in Pakistan who now make nearly 10% of Pakistan's population are a Persian race directly related to modern day Iranians. Just as at least 15% of Pakistanis have a direct racial link to Afghanistan. That doesn't make us Pakistanis Iranian/Persian, Middle Eastern, Afghan just as it doesn't make us indian.

And the end of the day, ALL the above is mere conjecture. As time goes on, Pakistan will cease to have any connection/link to india whatsoever. Especially now since the borders are compmetely sealed. This is all set to increase as Pakistan's link to China, and Turkey grow in every field. Now even people to people contact between these 3 countries is increasing as is Turkish/ Islamic & Chinese culture in Pakistan. This is all inceeasing massively.

Indian Punjab & Haryana is 55 million which is 5% of population.
Pakistan Punjab is 101 million which is 60% of Pakistan population
The linguistic, cultural, genetic similarities are too huge to ignore. Plus you are neighbors.

You are free to dabble in Turkish and Chinese cultures. Good luck

The linguistic, cultural, genetic similarities are too huge to ignore. Plus you are neighbors.

Assuming everyone in indian Punjab is an authentic Punjabi. That 5% figure is dubious and means nothing in real life. Especially in light if the fact that at least 15% of Pakistan's population is of the same stock as Iranians/Persians and Afghans. These similarities are too significant to ignore. With a few decades, any similarity Pakistan may have had with india would have all but died. That's where the trend is heading.

unwiseone is an example of a over confident know all india , who is about to get his wind taken out

In terms of genetic similarity , here is a Y-DNA 12 marker "match map" for a Pakistani , notice that out of 35 matches only one is with india , rest are all westwards , none go into or towards india's

This is a real match map, with more than 5 years of accumulated match data , not some cooked up one that an indian pulls out of his behind.

upload_2017-7-5_21-41-10.png

I know that you people have a capacity to spin tales but sorry to burst your bubble but most Pakistani DO NOT have much in common with indians , be it cultural or genetic or whatever

Assuming everyone in indian Punjab is an authentic Punjabi. That 5% figure is dubious and means nothing in real life. Especially in light if the fact that at least 15% of Pakistan's population is of the same stock as Iranians/Persians and Afghans. These similarities are too significant to ignore. With a few decades, any similarity Pakistan may have had with india would have all but died. That's where the trend is heading.

Most of the Indian population of Punjab and Haryana belong to the British province of Punjab and Ranjit Singh's Sikh empire

unwiseone is an example of a over confident know all india , who is about to get his wind taken out

In terms of genetic similarity , here is a Y-DNA 12 marker "match map" for a Pakistani , notice that out of 35 matches only one is with india , rest are all westwards , none go into or towards india's

This is a real match map, with more than 5 years of accumulated match data , not some cooked up one that an indian pulls out of his behind.

View attachment 409002

I know that you people have a capacity to spin tales but sorry to burst your bubble but most Pakistani DO NOT have much in common with indians , be it cultural or genetic or whatever

Define what is a Pakistani. I see some fair skinned ones. I see a lot of them who look no different from North Indians

Most of the Indian population of Punjab and Haryana belong to the British province of Punjab and Ranjit Singh's Sikh empire

Define what is a Pakistani. I see some fair skinned ones. I see a lot of them who look no different from North Indians

Fair skin is not the matter and is not relevant to the discussion , some people in Brazil or Mexico may have dark skin but in genetic distance they are not close to brown skinned people of Pakistan , as the map shows not one matched in south america

So fair skin or brown skin does not make you related or same , if it's just skin tone then yes many indians and Pakistanis ( and some people in south america ) may all appear similar but that does not make them related.

The map above just shows the same , and this map is for only 12 marker, when you filter with 25 markers then the matches will reduce further , if you match 67 the matches will reduce even further , till the point that when full Y-DNA is matched YOU ARE NOT EVEN SAME AS YOUR BROTHER!!! Every human is unique in that sense.

What disingenuous indians like you try to pull of with this line of argument is EXACTLY what your "great afghan hope" was about which is to somehow use the bogus claims about "similarity" with some sections of Pakistan to be able to have the idea of Pakistan extinguished!!!

Pakistan and its people are unique , whether they are from Punjab , Sindh , Balochistan , Pukhtunkhwa or Kashmir, we are one country

What anti-matter is to matter , Pakistan is to india

Yeah! let that sink in!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom