What's new

India's "great afghan hope" quietly fading away

After the corridor is built we have to , the supply line from central asia will fuel the domestic needs .

But that would be a loss for Pakistan though , Pakistans biggest fear is indian influence in its weakest border , once our economy takes over Afghanistan market the only player in Afghanistan will be India-U.S.-china.

Assuming Pakistan distance itself by military /proxy aggression , if it goes with south Korean method with China , it can can decent trade relationship
:rofl:

We will have a economic corridor in Afghanistan connecting to central Asia, as part of our north-south corridor.Bringing billions in investment to Afghanistan .

Its only a matter of time till we set up a military base there , getting closer to USA will give us full support there as they pull out.
stop cooking khayali pilau

Better cater the need of those Indians who have no food, home or toilet

stop cooking khayali pilau

Better cater the need of those Indians who have no food, home or toilet
Its sad to see Pakistanis migrating to india for citizenship , its clearly paints the picture of how poor you people are.

Its sad to see Pakistanis migrating to india for citizenship , its clearly paints the picture of how poor you people are.
Good joke of the day. How many Indians leaving India to settle elsewhere? But sadly vast majority of poor Indians have no option but to live in slum and shit on road for rest of their lives :)

Good joke of the day. How many Indians leaving India to settle elsewhere?

Tell me which one is our enemy. Pakistan throughout history has preeched india as a enemy like a religion , even then they come.

Its like north korea defectors coming to the south.
But sadly vast majority of poor Indians have no option but to live in slum and shit on road for rest of their lives :)
So that means Pakistan has no roads to sleep in , makes sense why china wants to build roads there.

Until the time India is the economic power house of this region, Afghanistan or for that matter any country ( except Pakistan for different reason ) of this region will have to have friendly relations with India. As they "Its money stupid".
India is the economic power house of this region:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Been reading these articles for years now. We were repeatedly promised this miracle year 2014. Just wait for 2014 and see what happens we were told.

2014 came and went. In 2017 the Americans are sending more troops to Afghanistan, af-pak relations are even worse than in 2014 and India keeps playing a low cost game of zero risk all to gain in Afghanistan using pakistan as a buffer state.

Imagine afghanistan is no strategic depth to pakistan but pakistan provides us strategic depth :)

The beauty of it :)

Tell me which one is our enemy. Pakistan throughout history has preeched india as a enemy like a religion , even then they come.

Its like north korea defectors coming to the south.

So that means Pakistan has no roads to sleep in , makes sense why china wants to build roads there.

Think of it in long term,
Take out the history book and see
Who all mounted mother india coming from the west of her.
then ask yourself, why does everyone mount mother india ?

Think of it in long term,
Take out the history book and see
Who all mounted mother india coming from the west of her.
then ask yourself, why does everyone mount mother india ?
So you are openly stating mother Pakistan was mounted by British , Maryann, Gupta and sikh empires ?

son[/SIZE]
did you consult your history book yet ?
mauryan empires

first_thumb1330002548.jpg

Gupta empire
e5d502f4a5363ffa4b83637374159ef184364a45.png

Kushan empire

Downfall_of_Kushana_Empire.jpg

British empire
The_British_Empire.png

Your madarasa books will obviously won't teach you this

Indian is probably the most indigenously racially diverse nation on earth.
My point is that those races are primarily unique to you and within you're own borders. Apart from say to some extent bangladesh or Sri Lanka there are no other nations on earth that have the majority of their population made up by an indigenous india race. In Europe the reverse is true. Although there are many different nations and small cultural variations in Europe, all European nations are made up of one race, the White European race. Most Arab nations are made up the Arabic race. In the case of European and Arabic nations: 1 race, one people, one religion and heritage. In the case of india: many races, many cultures but 1 nation.

Defining culture in terms of race is problematic unless you are homogenous. Nothing is homogenous about Pakistani race.

Let me be clear majority of Pakistani Punjabis are similar in gene pool to their Indian Punjabi cousins. They might differ from Indians living in other parts of India. Pakistani Mohajhirs are from India. In that sense majority of Pakistanis are similar in gene pool to at least some Indians.

I will agree that Pakistani Pusthuns are quite different from 99% of Indians. They have more in common with Afghans with respect to race.

Defining culture in terms of race is problematic unless you are homogenous. Nothing is homogenous about Pakistani race.

Let me be clear majority of Pakistani Punjabis are similar in gene pool to their Indian Punjabi cousins. They might differ from Indians living in other parts of India. Pakistani Mohajhirs are from India. In that sense majority of Pakistanis are similar in gene pool to at least some Indians.

I will agree that Pakistani Pusthuns are quite different from 99% of Indians. They have more in common with Afghans with respect to race.

Those indian Punjabis make up less than 3% of india's population. And they are still quite different to Pakistani Punjabis. Therefore at least 97% of indians have nothing in common with Pakistanis racially. This actually confirms my own personal observations here in London. It explains why UK Pakistanis look so physically different to UK indians. I myself have seen countless indians over the last 30 years here in London and I have never ever felt that they are similar to me, other Pakistanis or felt any connection with them whatsoever. In fact indians seem as foreign/alien to me as Black Africans are. From my POV, indians are a strange, weird, alien & malevolent people. I am repulsed by them.

PS 3% of indians who are Punjabis who may have a minor racial link to Pakistan is neither here nor there. The Baloch in Pakistan who now make nearly 10% of Pakistan's population are a Persian race directly related to modern day Iranians. Just as at least 15% of Pakistanis have a direct racial link to Afghanistan. That doesn't make us Pakistanis Iranian/Persian, Middle Eastern, Afghan just as it doesn't make us indian.

And the end of the day, ALL the above is mere conjecture. As time goes on, Pakistan will cease to have any connection/link to india whatsoever. Especially now since the borders are compmetely sealed. This is all set to increase as Pakistan's link to China, and Turkey grow in every field. Now even people to people contact between these 3 countries is increasing as is Turkish/ Islamic & Chinese culture in Pakistan. This is all inceeasing massively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom